Things we learn later - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

Important advice for everyone who wants to enter the field of cryptography, we can collect our experience in this forum and ask members about the details of trading and how to increase the capital.
Thank each member like you who provides their expertise to others.

Dear friend 

This is truth question some things we learned about for later but some things about quick Learned 

Thanks you

On 12/4/2020 at 7:24 PM, Ridam said:

Exactly brother, I most liked your number 3. The best time to buy btc is when market is completely in dip and it's the bottom. This bottom will be higher in every cycle of Bitcoin we should care about that. And when everything seems collapsing, if we enter in btc the profit will be really high. The best example is start of covid during the march. Bitcoin has reached to 4-5k$ and now we are 300% more than that level within a year.

Given the current situation, I think that in order to get a good foundation, we have to work with small things. We want to know about blockchain technology and how it operates

• +3 1

Superb post and Thank You very much dear for such information. I am also new in crypto world and want to learn more and more and as soon as possible as I also want to take part in crypto trading because I think it is the best thing to earn profit.

As for me, I entered the forum and I do not know exactly what to look for, but over time I have made a tour of all sections in order to determine the path I would like to enter and the field that interests me, and we here learn new things every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Right we can also hold stable cryptocurrencies along with trading. One of the cheapest and stable coin is ripple and it's price is less than one dollar and we can easily buy it. In the end of 2030 it can touch 10$. So we can hold ripple or other strong currencies for the future. Thanks for this informative post. 

I think most things we learn after the participation in the forum because most things or knowledge is through experience and active participation.

Cryptocurrency is a very good currency but it is very difficult to know about it, for this we need a lot of experience If we do not have experience, then we can cheat at all, so it is better that we know about it first After this we will work on it, store it, do whatever it is But the only condition is that we need the experience Cryptocurrency or BTC can give us a lot of benefits but If we keep some ill about it, then only it can give us the benefit, otherwise it can also give us a lot of loss 

These are very necessary things, but you need large references for courses in order to reach this level. It is not easy at all. You may win a lot, but you need time to study

I learned alot later.I get information about bitcoins,investing and trading.Now i know about the changing rates of coins and other currencies.And i also learn about wallets and other media related information.Form this site i will learn more.  

Thanks for these valuable advice, our presence in this forum is an added value for all of us because it teaches us everything I mentioned, and the experience is a good proof of that and the most important advice was to keep Bitcoin because this matter would raise profits a lot, so many people bought this currency when its value was low and kept it  For years and after that, they became owners of capital due to the significant increase in their value, which is a non-lose business.

• +1 1

This forum is the first step for us, as beginners and inexperienced in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it provides us with the ability to learn its various secrets, benefit from expert advice, and collect the necessary capital to start our journey in the fields of trading or investment.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  I think Learning is very important if you learn then you work any field.  Cryptotalk is fully learning.  Learning is key factor of success.  So work hard and gain knowledge then you achieve success. 

Really, thank you so much for this amazing post.Crypto currency is a broader course and you can't know everything at a time. We can learn all the necessary information faster.Then gradually you will learn one aspect step by step . I learned alot from your post and hope I can practice all that you said .l really happy to learning something special from this topic. 

• +4 1

The entry into this forum has not only teaches me from the encrypted currencies but also teaching how to make money in life in general and how to treat people with a trade manager

Hi dear we can learn about the cryptocurrency and its trading. If you are work seriously. So you learn alot of things. You become the good person having the good knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +3 2

This things help us to know about Cryptocurrencies..As i am new member at this website i learn more things from my senior..As i spend more i learn more things ..You spend more time then you knowledge about Crypto talk increase..

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes This forum is good you learn many things . You not just only earn you learn many new things . Learning is key factor of success.  

You mention very important points in your post I think Bitcoin long term holding is very profitable but the question is if you look the current market of Bitcoin it is almost very high so it is a right time to invest in Bitcoin? Bitcoin and long term holding is profitable

I think crypto is one of the best thing in modern era. It is very safe. In future further benefits received from it. I like the idea of digital currency.

Very nice teaching my cryptotalk mate,  well experience is a best teacher when we have much experience in crypto we will likely find things easier for us in crypto because crypto needs experience seriously. So if we want to succeed we must seek for the experience. 

I believe which that which you supplied is the easiest method to be successful. I believe understanding that which you known is essential as well as required. Possibly it's also necessary to understand the actual cryptocurrencies, their kinds as well as costs, and also the greatest foreign currency to purchase. These details may advantage any kind of beginner or even professional to achieve the planet associated with cryptography.

It is true that the field of cryptocurrencies is available to everyone, but the profits and results differ from one person to another, and this is due to our experience and the amount of information we have acquired.

• +3 1

As our exposure increases our learning increase accordingly. You shared very useful information about trading about bitcoin. You shared your experience learning many people can get advantage from it