Bitcoin mining sites - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asif ChauDhary703

Bitcoin mining sites

i have used many websites to mine my btc. most of them were fake sites.i have huge loss from these sites . if someone knows best and trusted wibsite to mine btc than recommend me .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

VMining on Yobit has been extremely profitable for me personally although it is becoming less and less profitable by the day but it is no scam and there are still profits to be made. There are also some interesting mining bots on Telegram, I have only recently started using them and they do appear to be working and legit. I can't confirm that they actually pay out though, as i mentioned, I've only recently started using them but they are easy to use and even fun. They are called "MG farm mining", there is one for Ltc, Eth & Btc. There is also a mining farm called "Robot Automatic".

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4

7 hours ago, Asif ChauDhary703 said:

i have used many websites to mine my btc. most of them were fake sites.i have huge loss from these sites . if someone knows best and trusted wibsite to mine btc than recommend me .

No trusted or best mining site, if you want to mine, kindly read about how to mine online. You will need cheap and constant electricity, maybe good weather included but that also depends on how electricity is very cheap in your country. You will need miners like asics. And lastly, you will need to join mining pool. Before you do all, you will need to calculate your expenses and the profit before you start making moves to mine at all. 

• +5 1

I am not interested in mining, so i don't know many sites for mining. The most mining site that were recommended by a lot of miners was Genesis mining, but I am not sure if its still there because I didn't hear it for a long time now.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Nearly all cloud mining sites are a scam. The golden days are over when ETH was priced at $20. If you truly want to mine remotely simply rent a rig on Nicehash or Minergate. Stay away from cloud miners.

• +5 1

The vast majority of Bitcoin cloud mining sites that offer some free benefit for simply signing up are bogus. Many of these sites tend to pay their first subscribers in order to provide proof of payment and promote their scams to attract more users. In the end, when they offer paid plans offering great profits, the members subscribed by trust make their deposits and after they collect large amounts of money these platforms disappear or invalidate your accounts to keep your money. However, there are also reliable sites to mine in the cloud that you can use since they have been operating for several years.
Here is a list of the main sites where you can do cloud mining without exposing yourself to great risks. Of course all these sites are paid.
1 StormGain
2 Genesis Cloud Mining
3 Nicehash Cloud Mining
4 HashFlare
5 Hashnest
6 Eobot
7 Hashing24
8 CCG Mining
And finally the VMining system implemented by Yobit within its platform.

Never place your money in fake sites, always insure your investments.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 11/12/2020 at 3:15 PM, Yomose said:

No trusted or best mining site, if you want to mine, kindly read about how to mine online. You will need cheap and constant electricity, maybe good weather included but that also depends on how electricity is very cheap in your country. You will need miners like asics. And lastly, you will need to join mining pool. Before you do all, you will need to calculate your expenses and the profit before you start making moves to mine at all. 

Yourey right bro I think also same. Whole world trusted or legit mining site are not available. So don't be believe on this thing. Earn with legit site which will pay you daily and can be withdraw.

• +1 1

The majority of website cloud mining are created by scammers. It is rarely to find now a legit mining website. So never thinking about a such mining site who ask you to join it offering a free GHS for the first time and then with the time will ask you to invest for withdraw, this is their strategy use to attract victims.

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, Rakib408 said:

Earn with legit site which will pay you daily and can be withdraw.

Some can be scam too, some can promise someone 24 hours return but a lie. That is why we need to make use of routes platform, and example of such good platform is yobit, you can make use of their vminer and get 24 hours return daily

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 3:11 AM, Asif ChauDhary703 said:

You have only just dawning to know how mining site are fake and not good at all,  the best is to just learn about miming and join pool mining which is the best. Using cloud mining are the sites you are joining, they are not profitable. 

On 11/12/2020 at 8:40 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I am not interested in mining, so i don't know many sites for mining. The most mining site that were recommended by a lot of miners was Genesis mining, but I am not sure if its still there because I didn't hear it for a long time now.

I took was not interested in mining but mine was because the mining sites are offering scam means in a way the investors are losing but they are gaining. Starting mining with personal mining hardware is better. 

On 11/12/2020 at 3:11 AM, Asif ChauDhary703 said:

No good sir to mine btc for now, but you can make use of tonight vmining instead of disturbing yourself and possibly getting scammed by cloud miners. Yobit vmining is a daily reward. Maybe this really answers your question. 

Most of the mining sites in the crypto world are fraudulent and aim to steal money, as these sites work to pay with fake numbers and when they reach the required withdrawal limit you request a deposit and when you make a deposit they will not send you anything and they will steal your money I have tried many of these sites and they were all fraudulent so no I never advise you

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, Asif ChauDhary703 said:

Well, I think most of the site you join to mine are only cloud mining sites, and unfortunately, most of them are fake and scam. If you want to literally mine using legit sites, first, you must have a compatible ore required equipments so you can mine correctly. You can try Vmining on yobit. Base on other members, this miner is a legit one.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Xpose said:

Well, I think most of the site you join to mine are only cloud mining sites, and unfortunately, most of them are fake and scam. If you want to literally mine using legit sites, first, you must have a compatible ore required equipments so you can mine correctly. You can try Vmining on yobit. Base on other members, this miner is a legit one.

@Xpose Cloud mining sites are just ways many people have been decoyed tk pay money in a way the cloud mining sites will do the work to mine for them, but a are scam, many are pure scam while some that are not scam will not be profitable. 

The field f cryptocurrency is full of fake promises, There are so many fake posts and fake links and you have to be careful with that. I personally have not tried any mining thing, though I hear form people here that they have tried it and found it good, but I do not advice you to do that because among every one hundred fake sites you might find one that is honest but also it will not pay you well , so it is better to think of something else.

16 hours ago, GanBin said:

@Xpose Cloud mining sites are just ways many people have been decoyed tk pay money in a way the cloud mining sites will do the work to mine for them, but a are scam, many are pure scam while some that are not scam will not be profitable. 

Yes, that is my point on my posts, buddy. That's why as much as possible, we must not try to get persuade or influence by the marketing strategy of those people inviting us to use cloud mining because it is very dangerous and can make your crypto life miserable/

@Asif ChauDhary703 Im currently mining with Genesis Mining, see my affiliate signature below. Genesis is out of contracts for sale at the moment, they sell out fast. I made a Topic some time back about Genesis Mining & I had posted screen shots of my active current contracts. To prove Im doing what Im selling.

Im also mining BTC on Ecos Mining, Armenia. They have a cool offer right now to buy cheap mining contracts but you also enter a lottery to win more free contracts / hash rates. Google them. Im not posting my affiliate link. You can also join their Telegram chat group to get more info.

You can check out the following web page to find mining contracts, equipment, etc. As you have found out the hard way, there are many scam mining sites.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/#/companies

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

22 hours ago, alimos said:

I lose some capital in one phony minning site I absolutely lose interest however there are numerous locales that are genuine yet you ought to be more cautious at whatever point you need to mine bitcoin,don't simply open record with arbitrary site.

Why did you mine with phone, phone can not mine anything. The mining site you are talking about is cloud mining sites, most of them are scammers and we should desist from them. Many of them make use of ponzi to lure people to invest and later the investors which are new will lose. 

• +2 1

On 1/12/2021 at 10:51 AM, Jacob Blomstrom said:

There are also some interesting mining bots on Telegram, I have only recently started using them and they do appear to be working and legit. I can't confirm that they actually pay out though, as i mentioned, I've only recently started using them but they are easy to use and even fun. They are called "MG farm mining", there is one for Ltc, Eth & Btc.

Mining bots? I have never heard about it before, I have only heard abkt trading bots. How are bots useful in mining?

• +1 1

On 1/12/2021 at 10:19 AM, GanBin said:

Why did you mine with phone, phone can not mine anything. The mining site you are talking about is cloud mining sites, most of them are scammers and we should desist from them. Many of them make use of ponzi to lure people to invest and later the investors which are new will lose. 

Using phone in a way of PoS can mine good because it is not the phone that is mining but using it for PoW will lead to nothing but a waste of time. You are right, there was a time I used cryptotab to mine but nothing was mined. 

• +2 1

Actually, because of the same experience that you have I'm no longer believe in online free bitcoin mining, If I would mine then I will use the legitimate and sure way of earning bitcoin and that is building hardware that will mine bitcoins.

• +2 1

There is no mining site that last longer they just collect the money as the investment and run away with that so you should avoid investing in them.

On 11/13/2020 at 6:07 PM, Barbarellah said:

1 StormGain
2 Genesis Cloud Mining
3 Nicehash Cloud Mining
4 HashFlare
5 Hashnest
6 Eobot
7 Hashing24
8 CCG Mining

Its a very good list of reliable cloud mining sites. But you forgot to mention ECOS Mining. I have ECOS in my signature. I have also made a topic about ECOS with screen shots of my contracts, daily earnings & withdrawals. I am also using Genesis Mining. The same, screen shots of my payouts, in the referral link section.

You can also Google - Crypto Compare. They have a list of good & bad mining sites. Not all cloud mining sites are scams. You just have to find the good ones.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I do not trust any BTC mining sites, because they are not profitable for us. Sometimes they are just a scam to mine BTC using our browser, our computer or a ponzy system. My friends used to invest in many websites and only a small number of them made a profit before the website collapsed.
You can participate in some reputable Mining projects, but it must be a mining company that specializes in mining and sharing profits for investors.