How scammers attract you??? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

Thank you dear friend my dear friend it is nice of you to share things as good as you, now every learner can take care of these kinds of websites, I have personally read a lot from scammers a lot of time and I have lost a lot of money this way  , Advise anyone to use this type of website

Yes scammers always have very clever schemes to deceive others, as fraudsters show themselves as trusted people, such as government entities, family, or large companies, so never give your private information or keys to unknown people, in order to avoid falling victim to their  fraud

Scammers just make a trap to steal your money. They will make you dream of owning a lot of money. They win your trust with their words. When you deposit a little money to test, you will be paid to win your trust. But whenever you pay more. Your money will be stolen. So be careful from scams.

Scammers attract you by promising you attractive offers. They promise you high profits and unbelievable offers. Do not be excited when someone or some sites provides you irrelevant offers and big profit in less time. Scammers also randomly messages so be aware.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

Well, bro scammer give big offer to peoples and show massive profits and sometimes they also make fake sites for attracting peoples and mostly newbies show interest and lose their money. In cryptography,  there are thousands of scammer, in now a days scammer used telegram and facebook for their target because they know they easily access and target peoples through these application. So be ware before investment, check site reviews through its community and never invested in any doubler site. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One gets attracted to scammers easily if one is not patient enough and if one has too much love for money, to earn in this great forum requires one to be very patient and learn from those that are experienced already. One needs to take his or time and learn here on how to invest to earn. 

Exactly these types of Comments and post are common in social media like Facebook, Twitter and also in Telegram. We must stay away from such person and website that claims to provide instant profit or something like that. They do make different reasons and ask for sending some btc or lure you to give your private keys. The best suggestions to be safe from them is to completely avoid them and don't reply their message or Comment.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Exactly the are making everything so attractive so exactly we want to join them because they offer so good but we have to know about these things in the beginning I was about to join them but after spending time here In this forum I learn very well so now i make myself away from them..

Scamer attract the people's to give more money in a short time period.the new users will trust on scamar and start work and investment then the scamer attract on new users.scamer is very denger they get money and run away.

In this cryptocurrencies world as the people earn with honest trading ,there are also some scammers which earn from the illegal way . Like they approach to you via different plateform. They make u happy by giving an offer which is really you want like double your btc or tripple your btc in few days.  And their motice is just you invest and they will disappear. Scammers attracts you by giving you almost 15% of profit at your forst investment then  when you do more investment they will disappear.

I agree. I have received a lot of this especially in text messages. Let's all be wise enough not to believe in any of these scammers especially those offering an unbelievable high profit in exchange of a very low investment. Sometimes we rather take the shortest way to success that's why we're being blinded by greed and we take risk carelessly. Always be careful, everyone. 

My friend you have shared very good information with us. As you know, a lot of scammers exist in cryptocurrency and they are always trying to get scam people to do it. He tempts people to invest and he will give them double investment in exchange for this and thus when many people invest in such a place, then they run away with their investment and scam with them. Other than that, what ming do with people in many other ways and we need to beware of such people and do not do any way with them. We need to get complete information and knowledge about any website that we invest in, and only then invest in it so that we can avoid any kind of deception. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for the tip. Scammers proposals is always too good to be true. So my advise is do not be greedy. It is only when you are too greedy and what to make so much money in a short time that you get to be scammed. Patience is virtue. Take your time to study well before sending money to anyone you do not trust and always ask questions. 

• +2 1

Yes, don't fall for the tricks of scammers. I want to cite the last case that happened to me, it's good that I didn't fall for it. When the check began with posts on the DLRS drop, scammers wrote under the guise of administration and asked for 0.05 ETH to withdraw tokens. Never click on unfamiliar links, and even more so do not transfer your funds to strangers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

Thanks for your advice dear friend
But I think that there is more than one method that fraudsters use to lure the poor and defraud them by luring the victim into fictional profits, especially since the beginners are the first victim.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Scammers are everywhere on every platform from Twitter to Instagram and from previous experiences,  they feed on the greed of people to be able to play on the minds of their victims and them defrauding them of their money. They come up with different ideas that sounds too good to turn down since they already know what people lack so they pretend to give it to you on a platter of gold. 

The moment you read about mining of bitcoin or doubling of money in a matter of days with a ridiculous percentage, that would be a scammer or when they want you to divulge personal information as regarding your account. We can protect ourselves from scammers by being contented with the little we gain from Cryptotalk.

• +3 1

Hello dear, thank you for providing us with information in order to save money, as there are many, many websites that are scammed. We have to be careful in order to preserve the money. I wish success, my dear ones.

Yes, basically! Of course I think the scammer could easily attract the world.  They offer to invest the trust wallet and get plenty of this site. In fact scammers are easily attracted to see our income means this forum you know people are greedy because they get a lot of money easily. They may lose its meaning. Be brave and never share information about your account with anyone.

• +3 1

that's right, I hate now Telegram for this reason;

everything is easy with the scammers (make 1000$ in a month, be a millionaire from a single click).

I believed them when I was a beginner before years but now it's another situation.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, you have the right.  everyone  take advantage of a person’s greed in order to defraud him and steal his money with his will, especially beginners. You have to be careful on the Internet, just as you warn people in reality. People on the Internet are not an angel so do not trust anyone. Learn and benefit from your experience This is the most important thing in the field of currency Digital.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Scammers are always active looking for prey, I have gotten lots of messages from them even though I haven't submitted to any of them for once. I just hope no one out their is greedy enough to join them in the name of doubling their gain

I am new here and I have not received my payment yet since I have to wait a week, but these tips to avoid scams are very useful, I thank you very much for the information and unfortunately you have to be alert and avoid scammers

• +3 1

I can't believe that people ga for these scams despite being warned by so many people. There is no overnight succes without doing anything. You need to work to be able to get rich quick. You need to be willing to sleep in the office and also have countless sleepless nights to become successful. Nothing is ever easy.

• +3 1

Scammers are great schemers, they will just tell you what you need to hear and post what you need to see and before you know it, you are already a victim. Lets be careful please.