How do I become a trader? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I become a trader?

Dear friend, in order to gain experience in this field, you must start with a demo account and then start trading on the U Bet platform. Thank you.

It is a topic rich in useful and good information for everyone, and I would add that trading is beneficial and can achieve great profits in the event that a successful strategy is followed.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/12/2020 at 8:37 PM, MARAMBEN said:

Without a doubt, if a novice participant in trading knows your topic, he can start in this field where traders who have no experience use all their money for trading that sometimes leads to a loss so we have to be careful and trade with an amount that we do not regret losing, and with this I advise Meaning that the investor does not trade in one currency, he trades in several currencies, even if the loss is in one currency, he finds the other covering the losses

Yes, I think that through my topic I explain how to enter the trading world! But at the same time, it is not that easy! Everything new is difficult in its beginning! Like a white paper .. The most difficult thing about it is writing the first line of this paper .. But things will go well after completing the first step or the first line!
But it's worth it! The world of trading is a very profitable world!

On 11/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Emma William said:

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

Anyone can become a cryptocurrency dealer. This is easy, but not everyone will win. You must learn and study the financial markets in order to become a profitable trader and not just a trader. You may lose money due to the lack of a plan and financial study.

Thank you for this vital piece of information especially for beginners who will love to venture into trading of cryptocurrencies, find it very useful. Trading requires lot of knowledge and experience cause it involves taking of risk

• +1 1

If you want to be trader then you should have good knowledge about the technical analysis plus fundamental analysis because they are very important to predict the price. In technical analysis you learn to use many tools like moving average, diversion and many hundreds of tool which will be easier to predict.

If you want to be trader then you must have very good patience as you have mentioned the things you need to have before becoming trader. To be trader you need to be qualified technical analyst and have good knowledge about the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you. This post will be very helpful for beginners to know all the issues about trade.  Those who will trade will succeed if they first learn about it properly and will be able to trade easily through yobit exchange site.  When the price of crypto coins goes down, you can buy them and hold them. If the price goes up, then you can make a profit by trading with these coins.

• +2 1

Nice post, touching upon key points that everyone interested in trading should know. I would add that besides a solid theoretical knowledge, learning trading requires a good amount of practice before we start trading with large such of money. The reason for this is twofold, developing a testing a strategy that can give us a rate of success above 50 %, and learning to handle one's emotions such that they do not influence our trading decisions. This practice can be acquired via demo accounts/paper trading or trading with minimum sums of capital that we can afford to completely lose.

• +3 1

To become a professional trader, you requirement study trading basics and exceptional basics. Once certain are understood, you can determine established strategies and obtain expertise in performing them. You require to recognize there is an Influential contrast between a retail merchant and an Institutional Trader.

Perfect Explanation! every aspect and people need to learn at the beginning is here here and nothing is lacking i recommend these to the people who want to find out more about trading and the importance of itself.

If you want to be a good trader you should use technology and latest equment for business. Always protect your capital.  And the best one is you know the market behavior then you will become a successful trader.

For becoming the expert traders, some basic things are very important like get the basic knowledge and information about trading,  market analysis and also it's strategies and much more.  Then you should make practice and learn about time frame because trading is depend on time frame. Then you will become a good and expert traders. 

I think Binance is best platform to become a crypto trader. Binance provides all the knowledge and understanding about trading. You can become trader in very less time. This forum will provide all the opportunities for becoming a trader to its users. And by the way thank you @Emma William for sharing such an informative post.

Becoming a trader does not need any special training or skills, if you want to become a trader you most be ready to take risk, you most be patience, you most be commitment. All this factors will help you to become a trader....

• +2 1

You can become a trader whenever you want to. All that is required is that you study some few things and get started. I am not asking you to study everything but you should study only what you need that that time and start progressing slowly.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, Emma William said:

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

You mentioned right strategies for trading. I think first we should learn about digital currencies that which will goes up and down. Suppose we buy a coin in low price but it did not increase it will cause loss. So we should see back history than when we believe it's price goes up than buy in low price and keep patient and sell when price increase it is called trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/11/2020 at 1:25 PM, Emma William said:

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

Hey mate, thanks for your informative post  how we can become successful trader, you say  right we have to choose right exchange for trading. We can choose Binance or Yobit exchange, why i say yobit exchange because we can trade little amount that can not do at Binance exchange. So who want to get a successful trader you can start Yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To become a successful trader you must have a psychological and mental readiness, and you have the sincere desire and strong will, and these are the most important qualities, and then you will see the road ahead of you fade away and you reach your goal yourself and your effort

Nice question, my friend, becoming a trader is not an easy thing? You must have knowledge and experience about laws of trade, capital, currency trading, and profit and loss.

Thanks my friend, very important advice.
I had difficulty understanding some things and I found the detailed explanation for them here. I hope you will continue to provide such information because it is very important, especially for beginners.

• +2 1

There is many different way and kind of trading, Forex stocks and crypto currency, if you choose one of them you need to lean about it and see may tutorial to how trade,then you can prepare your capital and the place you want to trade like binance exchange, and you start with a small amount, 

Of you can buy and sell crypto currencies then you are already a trader. Although there are few things that you need to learn to make you a full trader. You need to also have an exchange that you make your trades and a wallet that you send your money into 

Thank you for this information. I have little knowedge about trading and i will surely follow the suggestions you have given and try learning technical analysis first and get into it. After reading your posts, i think i have somewhat gained knowledge about trading.

• +1 1

Good learning  skills leads to perfection

U should  focus  on learning and  communicate with  your  seniors that are  already  a good traders and from  their  experience 

Thanks brother for your valuable information it would be very helpful for many members in this forum. It is a great dedication provided to the members of this forum these all are great tips to get more knowledge in the field of trading.