Bitcoin Bull In Action - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khan

Bitcoin Bull In Action

Hi CryptoTalkers,

Suddenly the Bitcoin is climbing up and now there is a huge chance of the Bitcoin price raise as it will reach to the old[first] prediction of the price range between $15,000 to $25,000. So make sure you are ready to invest and earn some profit in it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The price of the bitcoin is continuously increasing and that is a good thing for us, especially for that person who invests for the long term,  this is the best time for us to sell our assets when the price of the bitcoin reaches $20,000,  I am looking and hoping that this thing will happen within this year. this will give more profit for many people. let's just wait to see the bitcoin to reach again the $20,000, It is almost 3 years since the last time we saw that price. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I think it is wrong now to go in and buy bitcoin!
Yes, we know that it is now in an upward movement! But there will be correction moves to the Bitcoin movement.
Therefore, it is better to exit the market and freeze our funds in fixed currencies such as USDT

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Moontong said:

The price of the bitcoin is continuously increasing and that is a good thing for us, especially for that person who invests for the long term,  this is the best time for us to sell our assets when the price of the bitcoin reaches $20,000,  I am looking and hoping that this thing will happen within this year. this will give more profit for many people. let's just wait to see the bitcoin to reach again the $20,000, It is almost 3 years since the last time we saw that price. 

@Moontong Truly indeed! I am also looking forward to see bitcoin crossing over $20,000 at the end of 2020. Well I had invested in bitcoin early in January this year, and maybe I could get a good profit this time. I am hoping if it goes well, my capital would be increased by 2X, and that's great. Let's hope for the good.

Currently, the time is not right to invest or buy bitcoin, and the matter will become more risky and it was necessary to buy bitcoin when it was at low price points, and now it is time to sell and reap profits for those who invested

Life is great and enjoy it

After accepting bitcoin from one of the most popular PayPal platforms, We could see how the cryptocurrency exchange rate soared! It's about demand. Of course, analysts say that we can expect a rate of $ 30,000 in 2021, and I think this is quite realistic! Thanks.

Every users looking forward to that Bitcoin Bull run. you will never know how the prices are going to turn out to be by the end of this year. Let's hope that it won't crash and continue its Bull run even throughout the next year also. Then it would be definitely profitable for users as well as for receiving payments from this platform which in turn would increase the participation for creation of post.

And a month has passed and Bitcoin has risen quite a bit, although it did not strongly exceed the all-time high. We'll see if he tries again in the next few days or if he makes a further correction.
Although I have a good feeling for 2021, I think it can go up a lot, since the indicators are very similar to 2016.

Yes, but be careful. If it is not able to overcome the resistance, its price will decline a lot at any moment. Therefore, you must analyze the target well and wait for the appropriate opportunity in order to buy, as well as the appropriate opportunity to sell because its rise will not last long. Also be careful .

investing in bitcoin was months ago when the price dump to 4000 $ , it was a golden chance to invest with low risk but for now it could happen exactly the same like 2017 , bitcoin dumps from 20 k $ to 3 k $ so be careful . 

the Bitcoin price raise every day and now Bitcoin cost 20,500$, but price will decline a lot at any moment, but I hope it's not

• +1 1

Wow, this is really a good thing. Bitcoin is constantly increasing. We have to take advantage of this opportunity and invest some money. It will be difficult in the beginning, but the result will be satisfactory.

• +2 1

Obviously the prices of the bitcoins fluctuate but in these days the bitcoins market is bullish. Everyone of us who want to invest i suggest them they can invest. I hope prices increase in future according to market. 

Hello, it is true that bitcoin maintained a good bullish movement, currently the price has not been looked at well, but what is true is that it again shows signs that it will continue to rise, although for now I do not think so, it will still be good to wait , and if you have not yet acquired some btc, the correct thing would be to be able to acquire a little, another thing that must be taken into account is that we must know when to enter, to start looking good earnings, cordial greetings.

On 11/6/2020 at 12:14 PM, Khan said:

Hi CryptoTalkers,

Suddenly the Bitcoin is climbing up and now there is a huge chance of the Bitcoin price raise as it will reach to the old[first] prediction of the price range between $15,000 to $25,000. So make sure you are ready to invest and earn some profit in it.

I think it isn't right currently to go in and purchase bitcoin!

Truly, we realize that it is currently in an upward development! However, there will be adjustments moves to Bitcoin development.

Thusly, it is smarter to leave the market and freeze our assets in fixed monetary forms, for example, USD.

According to the predetermined predictions for this year, bitcoin will have great benefits for us this year, for this it is advisable to invest in it, since the new predictions say that this year it will reach 100k dollars, and today it is in a fight from 35k to 38k, but the price is stable, so the trend will overcome this barrier very soon.

Hello guys 

Suddenly the Bitcoin is climbing up and there's a huge chance of Bitcoin high raise .

Bitcoin bull in action that due to it advantage of it many part of the country especially to develop countries in the world.

The price of bit coin is raising very fastly few days ago it was on 15000 dollars and now its 25000 dollars guys its the time to trade so we can earn a good amount of money

Yes dear friend in the  previous year at the end of the year the rate of Bitcoin is not much high but know when we look upon Bitcoin price it's  very high and  dear friend I am very surprised because rise I never seen in the history of the Bitcoin so tell me what time is best for investment if you want to invest Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Everyone who wants to invest must be courageous and patient in every buying and selling process. Reading indicators correctly and learning technical analysis is the right way for every investor and trader to make good profits.

The post is from November and we still in the bull market the bitcoin now is about 60k dollars who really can imagine that in November last year it was in 20k dollars he doubled the price by three time and the best is coming to the 100k dollars 

I think that the fluctuation in the bitcoin price is beneficial for us in the short term if we intend to trade in the bitcoin currency because that may gain us some money from this unstable movement of the currency, so be prepared to make money.

• +1 1

My dear friends from the cryptographic world, I hope you all are well and if you knew how to guarantee and maintain your patience until today, I congratulate you because they are millionaires who a year ago had their bitcoin at a low price since today it is trading at $ 58,000 and experts say that by the end of 2021 that will grow even more.