Will we see Bitcoin returning to $ 19,600? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

Will we see Bitcoin returning to $ 19,600?

57 members have voted

1. 1. Will we see Bitcoin returning to $ 19,600?

• YES
    • NO

According to many predictions which was made on analysis state that bitcoin will cross previous highest point of 20k in December. Now btc is 15500 and now it is not looking so difficult to reach at that point. 

• +2 1

Well as you can see, the price of bitcoin today is now reaching the $15000 mark which is the sign of bull run and there's a tendency that the history will happen again by reaching the $20000 value before the year ends.

• +1 1

سعيدة بأوقاتك عزيزي نعم ، من الممكن أن تعود البيتكوين إلى هذا الرقم ، ومن الممكن أن يكون هذا أكثر طلبًا في السوق

• -4 1
  • -2 1

On 11/10/2020 at 3:03 AM, JxDavid said:

The safest thing is that Bitcoin (BTC) surpasses 19,000 dollars before the end of the year and 20,000 dollars by the beginning of next year, this is due to its volatility and its volume that is 44 billion and in addition to its price It remains between 15 dollars this month, my recommendation is that you save a little bitcoin to sell it at its maximum since it will drop in 2021 to 11,000 dollars.

Yes, most analysts support your opinion! So they say that we will reach $ 20,000 by the end of 2020

On 11/8/2020 at 4:48 PM, Bhaasaadd said:

We put a lot of hope to see bitcoin reversed to it's all time high which is 20,000 I wish to see it there. I missed the train from 12 thousands but hopefully I am into another which will take the journey up to 20k or even more possibly before the end of the year

Yes, I like you! I sold all my bitcoins at the $ 12,000 goal! I was not aware that Bitcoin was able to rise from $ 9,000 to $ 16,000 during such a short period!
But everything is good ... my exit from Bitcoin led to my entering into better deals that made me win a lot of money.

32 minutes ago, Emma William said:

Bitcoin was able to rise from $ 9,000 to $ 16,000 during such a short period!

The market isn't easily predictable, so as far as I know some of the forecast actually did fine in their prediction while other didn't.  But it is a game of luck and now it has explore more way for you to get our entry to trade rather than to invest into it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Just now, Bhaasaadd said:

The market isn't easily predictable, so as far as I know some of the forecast actually did fine in their prediction while other didn't.  But it is a game of luck and now it has explore more way for you to get our entry to trade rather than to invest into it.

I respect your opinion, but I don't think this is entirely based on luck! Because by analyzing and studying the Bitcoin chart daily, the trader will become aware of the most important points that Bitcoin will reach in the next few days.
But I do not rule out the existence of sudden movements of Bitcoin that make its price change from expected!
As it happened in Month 5 at 2020 , where the price of Bitcoin fell from $ 9,000 to $ 3,900!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 11/5/2020 at 5:52 PM, Emma William said:

As we all know, we are facing a detailed week for the Bitcoin price!

Several factors made us think about a strong return to Bitcoin's maximum price of $ 19,600!

The factors are the following:

1 - The daily closing of Bitcoin above the price of $ 14,000: Many experts previously said that any closing of the Bitcoin price above the price of $ 14,000 means a massive increase in the price!

2 - US election results: Many experts expect the bitcoin price to rise well with the announcement of the results of the US elections

What is your expectation?

Tell us in a comment

Bitcoin_price.png

Dear @Emma William this is very quickly to say that BTC will reach to the $19,600. But there are great chance that BTC will meet this price.

There are three factors through which we can measure/judge that where it's price go.

1. The weekend shakeout

2. The daily moving average (MA) retest

3. The retest of parabola.

Are you agree?

If agree give me heart and follow me.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We did Not know about future but world economic situation and by our experience just we can guess the price. 

According to my opinion it is stable for  time but it is so difficult that it can reach 19600$ but it can reach 16000$ in 2020.  I think elections of USA do not effect it's price. 

20 hours ago, Emma William said:

Yes, most analysts support your opinion! So they say that we will reach $ 20,000 by the end of 2020

Well, there's an predictions that the bitcoin will reached the $20000 value before the year ends and i support it because as of now the price of bitcoin surpass the $16000 value which us good for us by seeing the rising of the price of bitcoin.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Shibed said:

Eventually bitcoin price is unpredictable,because it's increasing day by day,  The price of Bitcoin will get a message to 20K by the outcome of the year.  We canister at this time invest and trade with Bitcoin.  You be capable of right now profit by investing and trading.  So remain an eye on the BTC sell

Bitcoin price can be predicted by studying the Bitcoin chart! Through this analysis process, we can determine points that Bitcoin is 90% likely to reach!
Therefore, experts analyzed the current Bitcoin price of $ 16,300 and said that this price opens the way for Bitcoin to rise further today.

These predictions are becoming more and more likely to be reality, just in a week time the value of btc has already approached $17k, and with less than two months to go I believe $19.6k is even an understatement. 

On 11/15/2020 at 9:45 AM, Emma William said:

But I do not rule out the existence of sudden movements of Bitcoin that make its price change from expected!
As it happened in Month 5 at 2020 , where the price of Bitcoin fell from $ 9,000 to $ 3,900!

Yeah that's rule out. That is when people makes sudden profit or sudden lose and that's what every users is afraid of, especially those that are into margin trading. They get liquidated easily. But learning the chart, knowing the support and resistance is the best way to trade and they had yield positive outcome.

Yes, it is very possible
The currency has been rising continuously for several days at an excellent rate.

Also, the American dollar is declining globally and is likely to decline further as a result of economic and political transformations in the world and in America itself.

@Emma William I am sure that if we will see it at that price and even more so, BTC will be above $ 20K very soon, in the coming months there may be a small price drop and then take a boost that takes it above those twenty thousand, so you have to buy when it goes down and wait a short time to take profits.

• +3 1

In my opinion, I believe that no one knows or can know what will happen to bitcoin, since these currencies are very irregular, today they can lower their price and tomorrow recover or even exceed it

There is a huge change that bitcoin will reach 19,600$. As we can see  that the price of bitcoin is raising day by day . It is one of the most demanding and valuable coin right now. I hope this election of usa Don't  impact on the price of btc

We are noticed that bitcoin passed their last 3 years records.Bitcoin price is now $16k.This is the highest price is last 36 months.Bitcoin price increase day by day.I hope bitcoin price will cross 19600 in upcoming few days.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Why not,

Bitcoin already cross $17,000 price mark. And still increasing day by day. There is prediction in its price that it will touches to $20,000 at the end of this year. 

How its price is increasing day by day, this is not wrong to say that it may go higher then $20,000 by the end of this year. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well it has been predicted to rise to $20000 before the year runs out which is a very good news to investors

• -1 1

Many factors and news are in Bitcoin's favor currently, as the price of Bitcoin rose to more than $ 17,000 after the initial subscription prospectus for the new Bitcoin Fund by Galaxy Digital and Global Asset was approved by the securities regulators.

Everyone has voted "yes" because the arrival of Bitcoin to the price of $ 9600 is something that will be achieved by the end of the year. Many analysts expect that and may also reach $ 20,000.

• +2 1

Who knows the value of. of bitcoin and altcoins are unpredictable because of volatility but I am also hoping that we could see bitcoin sith the value or even higher within this year and if that would happen, a lot of investors may surely earn huge income, we should not waste this kind of opportunity, you should always invest whenever you have saved money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think there is a high possibility for bitcoin to hit 19600 before this year end because the last time I checked it's value it's still continuously rising. I hope I will be able to earn some good amount in here before the price of bitcoin drops so that I will be able to save money for buying bitcoin once it's price falls around 7000 - 8000 usd again.

I'm new to bitcoin but I'm now trying to observe it's price and I'm interested on how it's rising maybe it will touch $19000 soon and I missed the opportunity to buy some to earn profits interests as price increases ,last time when I checked it was somewhere $14000 and now $18,000 so I missed already.😔

• +1 1