How much do you earn on cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

How much do you earn on cryptocurrency?

This is the only platform that I have worked and started earning I fell very good and positive because I am becoming independent and I am earning with my little knowledge but I am sure one day I can be good trader and it will help me a lot and I will be rich.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Dear friend,i think you make the post, it is paraonal.actually cryptocurrency is  a earning based platform where  we can eran money at a short time and will got success in our life.there is alimitation in crypto earning.about 20 comment and post you can make.and  countly you will earn.

this is good topic for new comer to be aware of derive some reasonable fees and quantity that is viable for us to earn each day  and in particular period of time.

Profits vary from month to month, so the first thing they started was about $ 3 a day, then some days they reached $ 10, once it reached $ 50, and now profits range between $ 5 and $ 7, and profits vary from day to day according to the market's low and high.

• +3 1

few people will talk about how much money they make because it is complicated and private. for example: many people do not earn anything, but keep saying that they earn a lot of money just because they want fame or followers on the youtube channel and of course there is no way to prove that they do not earn anything. that's why we shouldn't easily believe in people

Honestly speaking, i have got nothing till now, I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for the payment, and it's getting delayed delayed and delayed for a week 

I have been working on this platform for some time now. I am brand new to this platform.  I can earn 3-4 dollars from here by working every day and so far I have earned 30 to 35 dollars from this platform.It’s a believable platform and I hope I can make a lot of money working here.

Hi, i am new here and start work on this forum 2 weeks ago. I think it's not a personal question. But i want to said that i am not here for money i am here for getting knowledge more and more. So you ask question about money and source. I earn 2-3 dollars daily from this forum. I just post 20 comments and 50 likes daily. Thanks.

It depends on situation.crypto is not my first job and my first priority is my study but the money is make from crypto is good enough for me and it meets my needs. I make money from trading , cryptotalk, airdrops and bounties.

I think every member earn good amount here but the main thing is using of this money how to use it many members make their amount double while many members loss half of them because everything depends on your work and experience so we can get more if we have such information..

It depends totally on you. There are many ways of earning at this forum. You can earn 250 talk tokens per days by just posting 20 posts and 50 reactions. If you decreased your activity then amount of talk tokens will also be decreased. Also you can earn mkney by trading, mining and investing. I am a student and earning 300pkr daily by just 20 posts and 50 reactions.

• +2 1

Making huge profit on cryptocurrency is simlpy by mastering your trading skills. Get to know more about the asset you are about to execute a trade on.  And also learn about the appropriate capital to use and take note of money management. 

Well I think I have earned a lot from crypto since when I started trading with it, I have made roughly more than $6,000 with it when I started early this. I deal with BTC, Ethereum, and Tron and I have made couple of money from it.

The amount of money that you get is mainly related to your activity, work and project that you intend to achieve.
And also what you do with your money depends on your ambitions.
Therefore, even if you ask others, you will find different answers, and the answers to them are related to personal aspirations and goals.

The amount that's you can make through cryptocurrency is depending on your total investment and the knowledge you can use to rise your investment, but if no knowledge it means you'll only loose. 

• +3 1

Awh... Surely this question is a little victim for some guys, but everytime is possible give an abstract answer. So i want to say mu experience in crypto field doesn’t much but there is a period when i achived an estimated per/month middle salary by cryptomaking. I’ve been opened a lot of chances for myself in economics liberty and believe in full unchining from standartizationed life rules.

• +1 1

what is earned per month in this forum varies for each one, it depends on how many posts you make per day and also how many you have valued but I think that about 200 dollars a month you can earn without problems

• +1 1

Through the help of this forum making money is very possible but as a new member who just joined the forum you have to first complete your 100 post then start your daily 20 to be earing.

I can not understand your question because you did not clear that you want to know daily or weekly earning but it depends members ability and up and down of cryptocurrencies.  Some members earn through trading and investment but just posting on cryptotalk you can earn daily 20 thousand satoshi .

Hello dear, as I have tried many and many websites as the forum is the best forum in giving money and we also learn from it many very useful ways in our life in order to start dealing with cryptocurrencies where we seek to provide what is useful and achieve our dreams

Hy mate i have to receive any money yet because i am also junior member here but i received my daily react talk token 50 and i receive my comments talk token after 7 day now i was planning to invest in crypto trading forum to buying some low price coins. Hope you have a look on my advice thanks.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Welcome to my friend, your theme has some fun and beauty, but for me I earn nearly $100, and this earns him work here, and earn him working in investments in yoBit platform, and I earn from trading I really like it. 

• +1 1

Hello friend, if you invest in cryptocurrencies or free the earnings are small but within that you find sites like this that are very good and they pay you for these tasks of making a post and gives you money that helps you with your expenses

• +2 1

I do not have any additional income from cryptocurrencies, so all I earn from this forum, I delay a percentage of it and the large percentage I exchange it for the local currency, to meet some daily needs.