How much do you earn on cryptocurrency? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

How much do you earn on cryptocurrency?

Hello everyone, accomplices. Sorry, maybe it will be too personal question for someone. But I know people who are free to talk about it. Especially since it's just a forum.
So this is the question. How much do you earn per month on cryptocurrency? And what way of making money do you use? I mean trade, hold or something else.
Thanks!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +4 2

if you want to earn the most money you should learn how to trade, but you also need a good capital to start your investments, or you can always try survey sites that pay in crypto

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 8
  • +3 7
  • +4 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

For me the topic is variable!
This is because my profit is on a capitalist basis!
And my capital is in a state of flux!
I am trying very hard to increase my capital in all ways (through trading profits - cryptotalk money - investment fund)
Therefore, I do not consider myself now to collect any monthly amount, because I put all my money in my capital ... so that I can only live from trading! I am a fan of trading and a believer in this great project

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, Eweretti said:

Hello everyone, accomplices. Sorry, maybe it will be too personal question for someone. But I know people who are free to talk about it. Especially since it's just a forum.
So this is the question. How much do you earn per month on cryptocurrency? And what way of making money do you use? I mean trade, hold or something else.
Thanks!

Hello dear friends of this great community. It seems to me a very personal question of how much Cryptocurrencies are earned but I can only tell you that we earn a lot from others, I personally do not value much since I have my job and I cannot spend much time cryptocurrencies but I hope in the future I can meat completely
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Since your question has very wide scope or you're only pertaining about how much we earn in this forum? If you're talking about the latter, I can tell you that our earnings may vary depending on the exchange rate of a certain cryptocurrency; but of course, it will be a lot if all of your posts are credited and the rate of exchange is high. Also, you can earn cryptocurrencies in different ways as well, it may be through surveys, mining sites, and different forums too, etc. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Yes, it is a personal question, but I will answer you in order to obtain information and be encouraged to start working in the cryptocurrency
Since I started working on the forum and trading cryptocurrencies, I have been able to make good profits, and my profits have reached more than $ 500 !
Therefore, I advise you to start working now in the forum and in currency trading in order to make good profits.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am trying very hard to increase my capital in all ways through trading profits - crypto talk money - investment fund

And you can earn the  cryptocurrency by trading and  its depend your how much you can earn if you earn much you increase your skills related of the Crypto trading

• +1 1

It depends on the hard work that I do, it is hard to say an exact amount but it is not that much high compare to a work on field. It really takes time and patient to earn high amount in crypto so I motivate myself to do posting everyday.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Within a couple of weeks I had managed to earn nearly $15 from this platform which I personally consider a really good amount of money because I don't have any other source of income. Nowadays I am storing my cryptocurrencies hoping I would be able to sell it off in the future for more amount of profits. if you have good strategies with which you plan the different investment and trading options definitely you can earn huge amount of profits of this platform.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

20 hours ago, Eweretti said:

Thanks!

No doubt cryptocurrency is the good and easy way of making money. 

And in my opinion trading in cryptocurrency is the best way to make good money. For that you should have good knowledge about trading and good amount of investment as well. 

As i am a student and i am learning more about trading and collecting some dollars for further investment. So i am not make to much of money for now. 

But i will become good crypto trader and make good money in future. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The only earnings I get in crypto currency are as a result of this forum and yobit, currently with talk token payment I think it will be really a good amount every month depending on how the price of talk token plays out.

• +1 2
  • +2 4

No, it is not a personal matter that I earn about $ 50 per month from the CryptoTalk forum, but as a master student at the university, I do not have time to invest or trade, so my income stops at this point.

21 hours ago, Eweretti said:

Thanks!

My way of earning in crypto industry are cryptotalk and yobit. I used yobit to do trading and for my investment and I used cryptotalk to earn talk token and btc. I already contented on what I received right now but if there is another opportunity to earn money, I'll do it too.

• +1 2

I must not lie, but on yobit , I used to earn 3 dollars and now this year when things changed and they had to change the payment system , then i become a little bit difficult and so its important for me to really keep on looking for another opportunity and uptrennd was one of them though it was not as you would so to me its important to work as hard and put up everything in  perspective

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

That's depend on the field you want to enter.. trading is profitable if your capital is good and if you have good knowledge and experiences about how to trade well.. but it isn't easy as it sounds for everyone! and for me , even i am an expert , but i am still trying to increase my capital and now i am just practicing in cryptocurrencies trading field with small amount of my capital in order not to lose my money so it's hard to tell you how much i earn monthly.. but i think that 20% profits is a good amount every month..

• +1 3
  • +3 2

It is depend own... If you here a long time you earn a lot of money ... I am new in this forum.. My earn is very small... But i work hard and soul in this forum as if i will  acquire knowledge and   earn more and more mony... 

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Eweretti said:

Thanks!

Hello ! As you can see now my hundred posts are not complete bur I am trying to complete and I will do it very soon. So therefore I have no idea of earning per month.

• +1 2

I think that the most important thing is to achieve knowledge in the field of profit from the Internet in general and profit from digital currencies in particular because without knowledge you will not achieve anything so you must always search for knowledge after that you will find that you can make a lot of money in the field you love because it is you who chose

• +1 3

I started crypto currency is almost a year but I can't figure out how much I earn money per month but I do make money sometimes but not always .

• +1 1

On 11/4/2020 at 6:48 PM, Eweretti said:

Thanks!

I am very new in this market I have just enter last year in the cryptocurrency and the only source of income is this forum mainly I dont have more skills from where I can earn money. The only source is this forum. I usually trade the amount of bitcoin and talk I would receive.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Their are several ways in which you can earn money from cryptocurrency, either by learning how to trade or if you don't have an ideas on how to trade u can just purchased a cryto currency at a certain amount of and wait for it to increase and sell that is a good business to gain from

• +1 1

If I count my earning from this forum I have not more than 100 dollars per month it's dependent on the price of bitcoin and the talk token if it's high you earn high if it's low your earn little bit of course, in general don't care about the earning just enjoy your time in the forum 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Now I work to skip the first 100 posts, then I will make some money from active posts here with friends, and these currencies I will work to increase by putting them in the investment fund on the platform

• +1 1

In have not been earning as ma just working my ass up. Am a newbies here am trying to get use to this site as I am very determined to make a lot of in crypto here. I will make a lot I know that its just a matter of times before I stat to cash out

• +2 1

For me i don't have a specific amount which i make from crypto every month , it varies, and there are different ways in which i earn from cryptocurrencies.

Trading has been one of the most profitable ways of earning from crypto, but it requires a good capital and broad knowledge of how to trade and make profit, I also earn from joining bounties, some bounties pays well and can fetch good earning.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day