Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

Cryptotalk forum require encouragement, determination and focus, we should not let it difficulties way us down in continuation of our hustling move. this is a job site where success  is not possible  without patience. Investing in cryptocurrencies needs patience and experience in the trading market and a novice market analysis. There is no success and money without hard work and patience. You need, patience and hard work to work here. Every work in its beginning is difficult and needs to be slow.

In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto

So many people tend to give up after a few trials. We should try not to be among them so that we would be able to grow. Failure is not a sigh that you should give up but rather a push for you to fight harder and realise that success isn't achieved easily.

Here you have to work patiently from the beginning so you can do something very good and you have to work very hard. The more you work, the more you will have the option to do something good...

I can see that new members easily leave the forum and move away from the forum, they have not been given a proper opportunity to work in their own forum, and there is no work in life that we can achieve and succeed without spending that time, it means that we Something needs to be done, it takes time, hard work and commitment ... I think their patience is rapidly declining, so we must work on stage and keep going. We hope for results.

You are absolutely right dear. good results need hard work ,patience , effort and your sincerity towards your work if can have all these in you only than you can be successful in your life and work and especially on this forum .patience should be a big part of you.

I agree with you, my friend, in the beginning, in any field of work, you must be patient and work hard, and nothing comes easy, so we must get tired in order to obtain our rights.

without risk no success! in many things we invest in the real world or here in the Internet, there is a risk and we should be responsible about that that. So we don't give up in any things, otherwise we cannot face and endure this life. All depend about our self, attitude and motivation are indispensable.

• +4 1

Hello my friend

I agree with you, because many beginners in this field get bored and unable to complete. This kind of work takes time and effort, but it will earn you money that helps you in your everyday life. This job requires motivation and motivation to get it done

I agree with you friends, especially in the case of newcomers should not come to the platform and give up them!  Because they have to make 100 comments, they have to be patient.

Yes, my friend, of course you are a wonderful person, and we must work harder and achieve better results in encryption. It is really wonderful and useful for all of us, and I recommend it to everyone as well

Dear, success in life requires perseverance and effort, also in encryption we need patience in order to learn and gain experience and also earn money. We may think that the profits that you gain from coding are small, but in the long run they will become good amounts, and we can invest and trade them, so be patient  You will find amazing results.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Just few years ago when i first started working with cryptocurrency, it just happened to me as well we simply lose hope when we get in to lose while trading , this days i dont involve in trading so much as im just a passive hodler and opportunistic now , a patience and smartness is the key for trading and for beginners do research and know what are you getting into before you hop in to the trading .

This is true, my friend, and I agree with you, because new people must be patient, because in this forum you will make a lot of money and build your future so do not give up

• +1 1

Nothing good comes easily my friends and in that case we have to be extra patient especially when we invest in coins, cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature and when we are patient definitely we shall taste the fruit of our labour one day.

• +2 1

Yes my dear.Never give up.You will surely be successful if you work consistently and regularly.I am now enjoying working with crypto talk.It is a platform that gives you opportunity to express yourself.Be patience and keep working.

Thank you for this participation, my friend, it is really important advice and you must follow the encrypted currencies and work via the Internet will be the future of the world in the coming years so we must try to focus on working in this field and gain information as much as possible from this forum we must work and learn hard and never give up, and in return It should not We also rush to work carefully

• +1 1

You are right, you must keep doing this. When you are offline on this forum you get a lot of information. If you can't get the information that is harmful to you, you should keep stirring.And if you keep stirring it lightly, you will continue to receive money as well as increase your information. You should do this. You can keep stirring. If you must give time. 

Yes cryptocurrency is something different from others if you do hard work you learn new things about crypto  you get experience you will  get reward one day.

• +2 1

There is no success in giving up and you won't be successful if you don't want to take risks. Put in efforts and time. Be hardworking and gain some good knowledge that you may use in your everyday life.

• +1 1

I think that people who have quit because they have a different mentality, they want to get rich overnight, we must first learn and work hard to achieve our goals.

It is true that giving up and not continuing to work is unacceptable. Success in this field is not an easy thing. Collect money and start investing to go to the world of money from cryptocurrency. 

Yes, we must work within the world of encryption, and everyone must despair from the first time. You must work within the rules and laws and ensure the credibility of the deals before entering because of the presence of fraudsters and pranksters within the world of encryption and thanks

• +1 1

Give up from your work is always cowardice manner. No one can achieve their goals without hard work. You may fail sometime but you shouldn’t give up because one more try you can achieve your success.

And as for crypto, It's a wonderful platform. We can earn money with spending our little time. We just need some knowledge about crypto and keep our hard work. 

So don't give up, be confident, keep hardworking and stick to your goal.

Good luck