Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

Thank you for this useful information that will encourage me and other beginners in the forum to never give up and keep on working hard in other to achieve success in crypto.

• +1 1

You'll never want to think of giving up on cryptotalk when you are discern or aware about it's good impact on our financial and intellectual way towards the cryptocurrencies.

One good thing that will never allow you to give up on Cryptotalk is if you believe I how it is impacting you several ways of positivity.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't give up in crypto.Just do your best and keep posting useful content to have the positive reputation from visitors.I wish you good luck.

it is the platform where man found the opportunity he should not give up because it is the door of success from where we enter in the world of digital and with the passage of time we will gain knowledge and money at the same time.

• +1 1

Yes frnd this is a real website for online earing. Other website take a long time to earn money and its process is very large. In cryptotalk you should work hard and get money. Some time your post do not become useful and you give up so for those members do not give up and keep working hard and keep patience and continue work on this website with great good response. 

As we all know that failure is a first step towards success. Life is name of ups and downs and some time we have to counter setbacks but this don't mean that we give up. Only that person is successful in his life who does not give up and keep trying. This forum provides us many opportunities so we should not give up and keep hustling because one day we will achieve our goals.

• +2 1

Yes my dear guys cryptocurrencies need patience and a lot of work in order to make a profit in the future because rushing leads you to lose your capital because most people are holding some coins for far too long thinking that the prices will explode because rush is the enemy of success 💖💓

• +2 1

Life is about focus and determination and this is enough for us to keep hustling in this forum to move higher. It may be rough at the beginning in this forum of completing first 100 after which some may even be deleted but with relentless effort of not stopping daily posts, the success will be attained.

I think everyone should be very patients but dose who have patient enjoy mist, so as a beginner of cryptotalk their will see everything hard in making post but with time, you will be more perfect and will achieve more experience and knowledge about crypto currencies platform. Its be more patients again friends and never give up so fast in this forum

Yes, I totally agree with you, there are many beginners playing off here because they do not have patience He wants to earn money as soon as possible, which is not here but he has to work with some patient here and after a few days you start getting money. Working here needs a proper mood 

On 11/4/2020 at 8:51 AM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

Nothing come easy , you need to work hard make your dreams come true , i work 2 years without earning 1 $ , but i keep going and now thanks to God i learn some money and i developing my self day by day , so don't give up , you challenge your self and keep going . Also i lose a lot of money but i learn many things and i take a experience , and this is very important.

• +3 1

I agree with you complete yon there. Especially when it comes to trading. Many people mistake trading as a simple transaction between coins that are going up in value and coins that are decreasing in value, which is the essence of trading, however the true skill lies in predicting the market. This is stuff that can only be learnt through many hours put into analyzing the market and learning how others analyze the market. This will help to mitigate losses and also to increase your profits. Granted that it is not easy, but through learning, any problem like this can be solved. 

For example in this forum. The knowledge that i have gained here has been useful in many other crypto aspects in my journey, and most don't stop to take the in the knowledge and focus primarily on a quick earn.

Hello friend . Surrender, you are the loser. In general, nothing comes easy. We have to tire until we reach the goal. As for here in the forum, your fatigue is negligible, and in return you work inside your home and make a good profit. I believe that working with cryptocurrencies is a job that all people wish. do not waste the chance .

Yes i am 100 percent agree with your post.i am also new here and i know that giving up is not the solution if you did not earn money soon.you have to give time and do hard work for everything in life .nothing is free .First step is always dufficult ,need some patience and do your work with honesty ,keep doing your time will come.

Everything in life is troublesome, nothing is simple, however we need to demand regardless of whether it is troublesome, regardless of whether in certain minutes the longing to surrender is incredible, we can't stop, we must show restraint, decided in light of the fact that the future relies upon now, and now it should be worked so that in the front we procure what we plant.

Yaah,i totally agree with you my friend.I notice that many beginners are give up easily.Because to work this site we need some times and patience. At first you face some difficulties and make mistake. But you should not give up in any situation. Even you should do hard work and focus your goals to achieve success. 

Nice suggestion ,life need hustle because the more you hustle the more you the more achieve your goals and objectives , hustle people earn for than the weak people in the site of cryptotalk

• +1 1

Never give up. Just do hard work and keep trying. Success don't comes of much easily. So much knowledge and apply your knowledge is important. Day by day you will get experience then you will become successful man           

• +2 1

Yes. If you are going to start this business, you should definitely have features such as taking risks, being patient and not giving up. Because it is necessary to make an effort mentally, not physically.

Crypto is not forum that someone give up on it one has to continue hustling in the forum because is a forum that people earn to make there life better with this I personally I can't leave crypto, thanks.

I will keep it in mind, thank you very much, it is difficult to stay calm and be patient but today I understood that we just have to try much more in order to obtain good results.

cryptocurrencies need patience and a lot of work in order to make a profit in the future because rushing leads you to lose your capital. You must first learn the basics well and understand the trading field before looking for a profit quickly. Because rush is the enemy of success.

Yes, it's true that you should not give up on crypto, Because in life nothing good comes easy,If you want to make it in life you must suffer before you archive you aims, keep husling with crypto it will give you more knowledge and experience to help people.

Do not give up because the more you give up is the more you will earn less. As to those that don't give up, they will surely earn what's not expected to earn at the beginning of the work.

Yes, beginners must be optimistic and patient so that they can succeed and not be bored because working in the coding world is wonderful and not boring, but on the contrary, because it helps us a lot in discovering things that we did not know before