Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

I love the word hustle because I feel very motivated while I listen the word hustle and in cryptocurrencies the competition is very strong and people with only experience and good knowledge will remain at the last so keep hustling and learning more and more things and fill up your experience which will be very helpful.

If you are feeling so bad or tired then make some motivation and. I think of something that will make you get and i want to earn money for my future projects and i want to invest a big amount in crypto trading.

On 1/17/2021 at 6:03 PM, Ahsan abbasi said:

Yes bro am agree with your point of view , , do not give up if you face problems in your life this is not mean you loose your hope,  life is name of challenges face challenge as brave man,  so do not give up and keep hard working  .

You are right @Ahsan abbasi they said we learn through our mistakes meanwhile when we lose we need to focus on where we dos mistake giving up isn't the  best option.to be successful on life the road pr steps might be rough but we shouldn't give up.

If you fail once on any platform or any project, then you should not be discouraged but should have patience and then work again on it and continue the hard working. 1 day you definitely get success. Because we know neither success and success are part of our life, therefore we should feel easy for both and accept both. Because we know that there is no such thing in the world that will be impossible for man to achieve.

Yes friends don't give up it's a good opportunity for us you can earn and learn from  this forum it give you a good income of your work don't give up if you do not wark then you could not get anything in your life if you want to get success then you should work and crypto gives you a good opportunity to got success in your life.

Hi.

It seems to me that on the contrary, it filters out people who are not particularly interested in this. It's like a test of strength :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

You've actually spoken like a motivational speaker mate.

Despite that every one knows that giving up is a natural disease that we suppose to fight against and be respite from, but many people don't know how to actually do it but you've cleanly provides such unique steps in doing that from crypto world.

A individual effectively give up something when he finds himself over whelming with that thing without seeing result but intellect you everything in life needs quiet , commitment , hardwork and commitment in the event that truly you're genuine to discover victory never allow up effectively in life not as it were in crypto money where other thought you'll gain cash over night which could be a off-base attitude but keep on battling.

@kizz Hi dear ,yes i have also seen that many of new members  give up their efforts and leave cryptotalk...which seems not to be good ,earning money is not easy we have to make efforts to earn money...many of people have time management problem but this forum not take your all the time it just take your maximum 2 hours....I suggest all new members never to give up.

Yes dear friend you are very right I agree with you that in order to become successful on this forum you should work hard and work with patience and to do work on this forum you can earn a lot of profit from it. 

• +3 1

at first it's almost very boring and you don't win anything. These things happened to me at the beginning and I reached their stage. I completely disconnected from this field, but came back and decided to prove myself

all i want to say that our life is full of obstacles and full of different problems and it is ok if you have problems . the same with this forum . if you want to earn don't expect that you will get paid so fast , in most cases it takes time to earn something that you want . you will never earn something if you give up so fast

On 11/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

If I get this topic right , is that you should continue your hustle in the cryto. If it's so then that's correct you should continue working hard on cryto

Not at all surrender is definitely an aphorism which have been got off the ground for therefore umpteen decennary in addition to all of this arise so once maturity date for associate degree byword. even my own word of advice to with the raw initiate commit push in addition to used a while sagely but it tied up good nature wherever very you need to reach the uncouth finish.

I am a amateur and exceptionally eager at the minute. I don't care around the measure of the income that I will get. I am getting a charge out of the valuable and shifted data here. I work difficult to gather more thoughts and I will stay enduring

Hello dear friend Greetings to you, we must encourage each other to continue to provide the best, it is nice to work as one family

Dear, it is a pity that some of the beginners resorted to giving up what they had started.  I have also thought about leaving or continuing my journey in this case but happily I have chosen to stay.  Reflect on the lessons you are about to give up, why you are on the field, the things that inspired you to stay here, and please be optimistic (although it is very hard, please try to unite)  Do).  Yes, you are in a difficult situation but please do not give up what you started.  Remember that your efforts, courage and perseverance will be rewarded in the long run and lead you to the pinnacle of success, good luck my friend.

My friend if we banned or our post has been deleted we should not give up but we should keep it up we should continue our work if we work hard we will success we should continue our struggle

• +1 1

It's very necessary in everywhere that when u start hard work then alot of difficulties come in that way but never give up keep hustiling. Tess crypto is the name of patience where something it takes a lot of time to recover your money so will need to do not be hesitate.     

On 11/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

yes obviously  it is a risky task and you need some patience and don't give up just try with proper knowledge you will successfully be winner at the end and never lose hope, just try your best.

On 11/6/2020 at 11:19 AM, Moontong said:

There is no success in giving up, you won't be successful if you don't want to take risks, put in effort and time, be hardworking and gain some good knowledge that you may use in your everyday life. Earning money is not that easy in cryptocurrency, it is like in real life where there is no easy money cause you have to work for it. if you are feeling so bad or tired then make some motivation, think of something that will make you get happy, and pursue the things you need to do.

Yes of course you said it right, and I'm with you, as you said before there's no successe in giving up, to be successed in this life then you have to be hard working, you have to be risk taker in other to gain more than you are thinking of.,

In crypto world one has to be patient and work really hard because it is not easy to gain profit you have to make contributions to the platform which you will need a lot of time to understand the aspect of the topic you are about to make a post on

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax

Yes, we have to be patience in order to be successful in this platform, yes you are right, the first way to success is the hardest way to go, so we just have to be patient in order to earn from this crypto, so my friends we have to continue hustling till we achieve our aims

Dear Friend! If you don't want to take risks, put in effort and time, be hard working and gain some knowledge that you may use in your everyday life.