Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

In crypto world there's no place for you if you don't have patience. If you want success you have to hustle. Hustle beats talent when talent doesn't hustle. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same, the thing that differ them is hustle.

Cryptotalk.org this is a job site where success  is not possible  without ptience. In other words,if you want to work here, you have to work patientily with time. Then i will be able to complete the work  successfully. 

I agree with you. Investing in cryptocurrencies needs patience and experience in the trading market and a novice market analysis. It is natural that he loses in the beginning, but from patience, learning and practice he will make profits. It is investing in the long term.

• +3 1

There is no success and money without hard work and patience and waiting, nothing comes without getting tired, so we have to risk a little in the field of cryptography and to take risks and work hard in the end we will find the result of that.

Edited by Shouq
  • +3 1

As a member of CryptoTalk, I have some advices for the new comers. Brothers, Crypto is a place from where you can earn a lot of money to accomplish your dreams. But for that, it is obligatory to be consistent in your crypto work. Initially, it requires some time because there is no example exist that proves that someone become rich in just one night. Those who are successful now had experienced many challenges in their lives. One day you will be successful but do not give up.

• +3 1

There is no site where you don't have to work hard and start getting money. We should be patient, we don't get money easily in any work. That's why giving up is not a solution to anything ,we must work hard and one day it will definitely benefit us.

• +1 1

No need to give up, a great platform has been opened in this forum. You need, patience and hard work to work here. You can't work here, you don't give up thinking about it, you have to work patiently to move forward towards success in life. You can make money by working on this forum, so your promise will lead you to success in working on this forum.

The wise men says Never give up,when there is life,there is hope and is very true. I have been in different platforms where I was scammed and I didn't still give up I was able to join this forum because I testify and I will bear the witness of cryptocurrency world that is clear and a platform you gain and earn. I testify that from the senior and old members that introduce me here.

• +1 1

Every work in its beginning is difficult and needs to be slow and calm in dealing, but with time it will become easier in any case after all the effort and effort there must be a happy ending crowned with profit.

Each small thing with life is more often than not complicated, few things are speedy, in spite of the fact that we've have to be unequivocally energize conceivably on the off chance that at all complicated, whether or not using some minutes this inspiration to provide that up may be a additionally, most of us are incapable to stop, we've have to be hold up and see, propelled considering that the predictable future will depend on at this point, and from presently on the thing ought to do ponders making beyond any doubt that from the section most of us get cures vegetable.

On 11/4/2020 at 10:51 AM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

Yes, I have seen that many people here are running away and leaving the forum even before the 100 posts are finished This is really difficult, but we must continue and not give up

Of course we joined here anyway so try to work hard as well. You can sometimes make mistakes through this. Take it as a lesson and try to move on. Because some defeats lead us to success

Yes you are right. We can't give on this forum . Because we need to take risk and have some patient. With patient we find way how to servive on this forum and how to earn. So don't think about that we can give up . So make hard work as much possible and learn about every and each thing if you want to get some thing.

• +1 1

On 11/4/2020 at 9:51 AM, kizz said:

because all of us will become successful someday

I like your motivation, but I don't know if we will become successful or not, this is the future that will tell us and the opportunities provided as there are many thigs that could hinder our development and for some people there are boundaries set by others that don't allow us to succeed or reach our maximum. Usually each of us have endless possibilities, only to be limited by actions of others. We need to consider what is affecting us negatively and take it far from us.

Giving up is not and option for me why should I give up when I have a forum that provide me with some knowledge on how to be come rich. Although am facing some issues now, I am not be able to send my btc to my balance but that will not discourage me 

The more you will struggle and give your effort the more you will be successful in your life. So never give up if you face difficulties to move forward. You can surely take break for a while to refresh your mind but giving up is like losing like a coward. 

I agree with some posts here about cryptocurrencies being a long term process which can take a long time while getting to it's peak so patience is required and don't get frustrated or discouraged if face a failure because we learn from them.

This is correct, we need to keep doing our thing, Bitcoin is doing great and we shouldn't stop now that things are better, remember when I started in Bitcoin last year, everything was in doom and gloom. Prices were bellow 10k and even crashed to 4k one day. I am lucky to have found Cryptotalk too and I have expanded my knowledge and profitability with this forum, so I think we need to be active.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well said . We should always do work hard and be patience for the result . Continuity leads ourselves towards success . If we give up than we can not reach to our destination 

Hi my dear. The world of cryptocurrencies is a very wide world, there are many methods of profit, such as investing.crypto gives us the best price of coins Cryptotalk is in the no 1.

You must first learn the basics well.

Therefore,my advice to beginners is that success needs persistence and not despair, so do not give up.

Sure, you're proper, do not surrender in this forum. The general public are leaving this forum because they do now not earn cash. And they assume that it is a vain forum. However I want to inform you that you may get money on those posts who's you can get likes of them otherwise you cannot get any sort of money. So don't get to present and strive again and again.

Some new users start very excited with goals but after sometime they give up due to they get disappointment. This forum like any platforms requires consistent work to improve your skills and earning. So give up is not the solution of anything.

Surrender is our enemy. We must not surrender to whatever problem it is and the direction of any loss we are exposed to. We just have to be patient, learn well, gain important information and read articles related to the field of cryptocurrencies. I wish everyone success.

You are absolutely right. Succes in cryptocurrency requires patience. You should remember that rime wasnt built in a day. So for you to succeed, you need to continue to struggle and work hard and be determined. Do not give up because its not easy. Remember nothing good comes easy.

Valuable in our handiwork is that we be uncomplaining and toil vigorously whatsoever the scenery of exert yourself and in the discipline of cryptocurrencies we overty a quantity of time and patience to befall experts and with time as healthy as insistence and be successful grueling we secure I we covet accordingly we must by no means bequeath up our composition.