All Bitcoin topics asking about its weak sides being deleted? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

All Bitcoin topics asking about its weak sides being deleted?

Your post will be deleted when you create some useless contents because many persons are very curious to join this type of platform where you can easily take some time as a part time job and that much and more profitable learning from that site because many person are don't know how to talk with other people in the whole market. So I also advise to all member to keep well connected to their senior and always create some creative ideas with useful contents because when you create some logic in your post than those persons who read your comment then they give will you a good reputation which cause a good impact on you and your profitable learning that you want from any site.

Hello mate, I do not think so as we have the freedom to express our views about bitcoins and crypto currencies in this platform. The reason for delete might be that it may be posted in the wrong section or it might have not followed the rules so whenever posting try to follow all the rules to avoid deletion.

It's not forbidden to ask questions about bitcoin because bitcoin is part of cryptocurrencies and the most valuable coin. You are free to create topics about bitcoin and also get information and ideas about it.

if you want to create a topicabout bitcoin specifically the best section to insert it is on bitcoin section. if you want to create a topicabout bitcoin specifically the best section to insert it is on bitcoin section.

No my mate, it would not be caused of the deletion your topic as that was a weak side of Bitcoin such as dumping. I think you would be gotten some misunderstanding about the deletion of your topic. Because I have many topics in which seniors have described both side of the Bitcoin as strong sides or weak sides. You also can search the topic through search feature. I just want to say that there may be some other reason such as that would be incorrect information which was caused of deletion.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

No man, bitcoin is so much secure now because they are so much Worthy and so much stable now so if anyone give you this type of information first you should confirm that with your yobit account they will give you totally detail about the bitcoin past history how much they are worthy or not.

Hey parents, do you know in case it is illicit in this gathering to invite questions around Bitcoin which are not communicating the common supposition that it's far getting to the moon? Until via and by using every subject matter which i've made speaking some of bearishness approximately Bitcoin has been eradicated. Are because it were Bitcoin pumpers loose to comment here? Do you think within the occasion merely censor all and sundry who attempts to point out Bitcoin's frail facets that those feeble sides are pointing to vanish by means of themselves? Get-togethers are roughly open talks - i am not here for the put up rewards immediately, I affordable wanna speak at the cryptocurrency subject and change essential data.

My friend, I think that one of the laws of this platform is the useful question about any type of digital currency, including Bitcoin, but as we all know these posts and information should be useful and spread knowledge and culture about digital currencies.

I do not think so, my friend, the forum has no bias, but you can review the forum rules. Perhaps there is something wrong and impermissible that causes the post to be deleted Or that your topic is duplicate, search for it in the topics previously raised.

Posts that are not useful will be deleted, it doesn't have to do with writing about weaknesses or negative features you find. We make posts that have to be unique so probably in the case of this poster, it could be that the posts were already in the forum in another form, so the points raised, should have been posted there instead of opening new posts. We don't compete here to prove something is good or not, we give good posts about something that isn't in the forum yet, or reply to other posts if they are already here.

There is no law to write and post about bitcoin  but we got a banned if we are violate the rules of the laws .if we are survive then we should follow the rules properly .Perhaps maybe these could be wrong information that some forum members members creat and post .

On 11/3/2020 at 2:46 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Forums are about open discussions - I'm not here for the post rewards now, I just wanna communicate on the cryptocurrency topic and exchange useful information.

Do not you know the rule  of create topic  here..  Firstly  you need to find out the best and correct section  for your topic  information..  If your topic  about bitcoin  then go into bitcoin  section  while create a topic  there with full of your information.. Again avoid  copied other news..

Because of this the topics are deleted mainly because as it concerns bitcoin the most popular crypto currency so before you ask a question make sure you've searched it beforeI don't really think that it is prohibited to talk about the disadvantages and the down-side of Bitcoin. I believe that this forum is open for every arguments and topics related to digital currencies as long as the post is adhering to the prevailing rules and regulations of the community.

On 11/2/2020 at 5:46 PM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi guys,

do you know if it is forbidden in this forum to ask questions about Bitcoin which are not expressing the common opinion that it is going to the moon? Until now each topic which I've created expressing some bearishness about Bitcoin has been deleted. Are only Bitcoin pumpers free to comment here? Do you think if you censor everyone who tries to point out Bitcoin's weak sides that these weak sides are going to disappear by themselves? Forums are about open discussions - I'm not here for the post rewards now, I just wanna communicate on the cryptocurrency topic and exchange useful information.

The truth, my friend, I believe that there is no censorship here in this forum, you can freely make constructive criticism, as long as you do not offend anyone and do not violate any rule of the forum.

I think there are so many reasons for deletion of the posts . the admins and the moderators are always active on this forum and they deleted tha posts which are same and dublication.

The forum isn't censoring opinions if this is what you are asking. It doesn't allow weak posts or duplicates, probably your negative posts on Bitcoin were considered to be like that and were deleted. In any case if you have a post deleted and want to know the reason, we can't know about that, it is a moderator that would be able to answer this question. Anyway, if you have something to say that isn't nonsense about Bitcoin then it should be allowed.

I think that the reason for deleting your topics is repetition and not the currency trend or your expectations, as many topics have become talking about the Bitcoin price trend, but without evidence or logical analysis, only expectations without any basis, so it is important to avoid publishing such useless topics that do not contain specific informations.

Asking about bitcoin is good but we should try to no that our posts and topics are been deleted because they are been made repeatedly which is not supposed to be as we know that most of the topics are already posted but members continue to ask same questions all the time please let avoid it

You are right may be as I am a new user in this forum but still I have not seen any old or new topic about the bitcoin related the negative side of it, that may be because of the issue you have told in your topic.

I don't know anything about this and the decisions like that you are talking in your post and why this forum delete some specific topic like that and in which we have talk about different currencies. And that topic is not also copied from anyone and it has not detected any plagiarism in it then why it would be deleted.

I don't know if this is true but if it true then the forum might have a good reason for doing this. This forum is out to promote Bitcoin and other crypto currency so topics discouraging the use of this might be deleted

hello my friend . I don't think all topics that are showing the weak sides of BTC will be deleted. It all depends on how the content is affecting the users as well as the forum. and you can post any content even if it is showing weakness of BTC as long as it does not overrule the instructions of the post guidelines. but you can't talk about what you want in any session, any one have a specific topic

• +3 1

No my dear. You are thinking it wrong. The forum has left many posts that are negative to Bitcoin, and the reason is to remind everyone how wrong you have been when you were writing against Bitcoin. Of course, everyone knows that today but you are mistaken to think that the forum deleted posts that are negative. It deleted the posts that are duplicate and all the usual spam we see.

• +4 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for your helpful participation. I think there are other reasons just like violating a certain rule of the forum rules as there is no problem talking about the price of bitcoin, whether it is declining or rising.

That is good question. I try many websites of the free bitcoin and investment of the bitcoin. They have rhe different plan of investment. So that is not best to work and do not waste the money from it. 

• +5 1