Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

My friend, gold is still gold and cannot be destroyed. But Bitcoin is not stable, it may drop at any time. Gold has a physical presence on Earth. Bitcoin is a virtual currency for easy trading, buying and selling.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and gold are not equal ... there are two kinds of things .. although they are both very valuable. And it takes a long time until Bitcoin is officially approved

Bitcoin has its own value and Bitcoin has become more popular than gold but still gold has its own value. Bitcoin cannot replace gold and cryptocurrency cannot replace any national currency.

Bitcoin cannot replace gold and I what a key reason for saying so. Gold is a physical object that can be seen and either those who are acquainted with internet were gold even the locals know the value of gold.I think the two can run together yes, but in the long run bitcoin tends to outperform gold as it is a 100% digital currency as opposed to gold that must be physically mined

yes you're right I'm angry with you shatter your information here in this forum every beginner in this form I can learn a lot from your topic it is impossible to make a coffee that is exactly like that ever so this is prod here and you will be banned soon so keep about this kind of work

Yes, my friend, you are right. I think that the Bitcoin currency will match gold because it rises and will reach a special place soon. I wish everyone success and work hard until we reach the goal

Although the bitcoin is now gaining recognition and being widely accepted and used by millions of people around the world,but I think it will be difficult for one of them to supersede and replace the other,because they both have high values, just as you said it can be possible they run hand in hand

Azizi the market value of bitcoin is not more than 20 billion while the market value of gold is 1 10 trillion... So it's a long way for bitcoin to catch the gold in terms of market size... This is a great opportunity for investors wanting to make gains."
He does not advise small investors to drift towards pumping all their investments into the popular cryptocurrency, and said that beginners should only pump between 1-2% of their total money into the cryptocurrency.
Michael Novogratz, a veteran fund manager who invests in cryptocurrencies, also said that the current period is best suited to move towards cryptocurrency and avoid Gold which is expected to see many waves of Correction and liquefaction over the coming period.

Edited by ibrahmibrahm

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. Look bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency  nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Bitcoin has a promising future. So you can work with bitcoin. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. You can onvest or trade with bitcoin. 

In fact, I agree with you a little, in the end there is a limited number of Bitcoin, and one day they will not be able to extract currencies with serious formation, and gold also cannot be manufactured, and in the end all of them depend on buying and selling to determine their value and thus volatile values at every moment.

I prefer to invest money in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies instead of gold because Bitcoin is a modern currency and it will have a better future than gold, especially if dealing in Bitcoin becomes permissible in all countries.distant future that we can imagine that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies could shake the size of gold. In this case, the precious metal may be under great pressure. But it is far from over.

One big reason bitcoin won't replace gold is because it's not useful in a major disaster scenario that knocks out electricity. In the event of a financial system collaps or a war people could use gold to barter for goods and services. Without a working electrical grid, bitcoin would not be able to be used for this purpose.

This comparison is very difficult, we are used to the comparison between bitcoin and cash currencies.

But in my opinion, Bitcoin will not be able to replace gold. Gold, since humans have known it and it is used in trade, I do not imagine that an electronic currency can replace it.

• +2 1

Hello my friend

Gold is considered a treasure throughout the ages, as it is ancient and considered a precious material

Bitcoin is a modern cryptocurrency that can be considered digital gold, but I don't think its price will correlate with that of gold at the moment at least.

As I said, my friend, they might be parallel in value and substance and both are a good investment

• +2 1

Hai mate. Very well said my dear mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. Keep it up bro. Outstanding performance by apart from you. Awaiting the next posts. 

• +2 1

Yes, my brother, you are right that gold has its own characteristics.Gold has its own standards. The whole world likes it. Everyone likes to wear it. Everyone wants to have gold in their hands. In their fingers, in their ears, in their ears, or in their throats. I want everyone to have gold and especially women want that. Now when it comes to their bitcoin one has his own characteristics, one has his own identity, so I don't think. The two can never replace each other. 

I loved this distinctive comparison, no one can predict what will happen in the future, regardless of the importance and value of both of them, gold and currencies, there is, in my opinion, a very unknown difference, which is that despite the wide popularity of gold, not all people can acquire it, unlike the cryptocurrencies that are  Anyone can work with it and develop himself in its field and earn it and collect it as well

• +4 1

There are some money owners who transferred their investment from gold to bitcoin investment, perhaps bitcoin's price will increase strongly this period and there are some rumors that in the next 5 years it will reach one million dollars,But I believe that gold and Bitcoin are essential elements and it is difficult for one to outperform the other  

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you that it is as important as gold, but I think that its spread will be more than gold in the future, and it will be safer than gold, and that Bitcoin is easier to transfer and buy. I think it will have a greater future.

• +2 1

You support you, my friend, because gold is a realistic thing, and the most expensive people can trust it more than digital currencies, because it is a visual thing.
But everything in the future can change

Encrypted currencies can become any big fame like gold, but they cannot be surpassed by it because gold can be dealt with and work to touch it as well. The encrypted currencies are not all countries that only trade in developed countries, so it cannot be compared now and the value of gold can be reached Thank you

• +2 1

Hello dear ones.
Gold and Bitcoin: Each has its own market. In addition to the location and manner of dealing for each of them.
Both gold and bitcoin have their own advantages and their own fluctuating price.
Different field of investment for both of them.
People need gold, and they also need Bitcoin, so one cannot be abandoned.
So I don't think Bitcoin will replace gold.

I completely agree with you that I find there are more advantages in Bitcoin. I, as a person, try to start from scratch. I do not have enough to buy and store gold, it is not suitable for me, but if I want to build myself from scratch Bitcoin allows me to work on that, I can start collecting Bitcoin without capital.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you that they are the same, but I think Bitcoin has a very bright future in the future and I think that with the shadow of the rise in Bitcoin it will replace gold

l don't know if this comparison is true bitacone gold different bit ,gold is  a tangible metal  concert is kept no rust and his value doesn't  decrease 

bitaconeis too safe but it us the work of the Digital on_ tangible .no ones know their future both.