Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

Yeah I also think think as you are thinking that both of the things are side by side no one thing can be replaced to the other because both have side by side qualities and the reasons you have already given in the forum are absolutely right,I appreciate you mate.

This is the most difficult thing that can happen. It is very difficult. Gold is a very important mineral and is used in many things and there are countries that rely heavily on it

let's see how and what will happen, but personally I think that bitcoin is able to displace gold without hesitation at all.  why?  it has gained trust in literally a dozen years, and holds a good price and value.

Now a Days gold and bitcoin are comratively best for rare people who are sharing connections ideas and opportunities to learn and earn money

Dear Mate, You choose such an informative topic. But BTC and Gold are not equal. They are two different things. Gold is legal in every country on the other hand BTC is still banned in some countries. Trading in gold is international on the other hand through BTC we cannot trade in whole world. BTC is rare and gold also. But nothing take place of gold and nothing take place of BTC. Thank you.

HELLO  MY  DEAR  FRIENDS,

MY NAME  IS  RANA  AHSAN NAWAZ 

I HAVE A  GREAT  EXPERIENCE  OF  WORKING  ON CRYTOTALK..

I CAN SHARE WITH U.

I KNOW THAT BIT COINS IS REAL GOLD AND I PROVED THAT,

WHEN WE ARE INVETERS WE INVETS INTHI WEBSITE WE BUYING BITCOINS AND SOLD IT BY REAL PROFIt REAL PROFIT GIVEN BY OUR WEBSITE HOLDER... INTHIS CASE CRYTOTALK  IS SOOO MUCH REAL GOLD....

I agree with you, my dear friend, and my opinion that there is nothing that can take the place of gold, because gold is an ancient metal and traded on a wide range, and countries will not ignore the reserves they have of gold, and they will defend it until the last breath.

• +3 1

My dear friend, we know the importance of the currencies encrypted at the present time, as it has created a large scientific and economic revolution and has provided time and effort to end transactions faster, but I do not think it will replace gold because it is considered the basis of the strength of the economy for all countries with the reserves they possess, but it can be on the side of gold or not One replaces the other

The two are really good, and each one of them has an advantage over the other. I invest in the two and I will reach through them what I want. It is wonderful and very special and it will improve with time.

Nicely stated mate I believe your factor of view thou I do not deal in gold but yeah I assume you are right Gold may be faked at the same time as bitcoin can't due to the fact it's miles controlled on blockchain beneath one operational system that cannot allow any faux created bitcoin to pass thru and for that reason I too assume bitcoin is good over gold.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

you are right my friend,  gold is very profitable than bitcoin we all know that, that are not comparable but it seems like they look like. Anyway thanks so much for your topic. 

• +1 1

We are gold and Bitcoin cannot be mixed together because bitcoin is very high above gold Bitcoin is a digital currency and is like a real karma, so we cannot match it with gold, it is better than Gold and the price of it keeps rising and climbing and sometimes works but the price of gold is higher  My own caste opinion is that gold is much better than going gold and we should focus on it and follow it and run after it and earn it. The secret of success in our life is also bitcoin. 

Yes, dear friend, I agree with you. I believe that both Bitcoin and gold have their own advantages and none of them will replace the other because each of them has its own use and domain.

Bitcoin will triumph over gold in the future
Because it has now surpassed the dollar
But the ten comparisons are also correct, but I think that over time Bitcoin will flee for gold.

Bitcoin hold on to zero power to replace gold assets or fiat currencies at large but possesses the potential, capacity to outshine, outsmart the fiat world due to the exclusive, prominent and productive features BTC entails.

There is nothing impossible in this life, so if Bitcoin develops and flourishes, its price will increase, but I don't think it will replace gold.

Despite the wide spread of Bitcoin, I do not think that it can replace gold. It is true that both are rare, but gold is known to all people while I find that many people still do not know anything about Bitcoin.

Of course, Bitcoin will never replace gold. It is difficult. Bitcoin is a strong project, but gold is also one of the oldest investments in history and it is difficult for any project to replace it. 

We can liken bitcoin, but gold, but it cannot replace gold for me. Gold is a tangible substance that many people use. Bitcoin is a new currency. Many people do not know anything about it

On 10/30/2020 at 9:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  7. Both are decentralized 
  8. Both depend on the supply and demand rule
  9. Both have popularity
  10. Both of them can not be corrupted or no fake copies can be produced

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me or not? Let me know.

I think both of the gold and Bitcoin are safe and also profitable and people are using gold and some of them are also using Bitcoin and I will say that Bitcoin has great importance and great popularity because of its increasing rates.

I agree with you that bitcoin and gold are a bit similar in terms of scarcity, but gold remains a safe haven to store value as its value is almost constant, unlike bitcoin, which can rise or fall in value over time

The current period is the most appropriate to go towards the cryptocurrency and avoid gold, which is expected to witness many correction and liquidation waves. I believe that Bitcoin is still the most deserving investment tool to attract more investor money..

I agree with you, the two will not replace each other but both will side by side. If gold is a property that can be felt differently from Bitcoin, then bitcoin has no physical features but we can invest or trade it. Bitcoin has a digital character that can be transferred across the country, that's the advantage of Bitcoin. Meanwhile, gold has a very good physical form and is limited in number.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.