Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

You cannot replace it because gold still has a material value, unlike Bitcoin, which can end at any moment, but I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies despite the risk because the monthly profits from it exceed gold in several stages.

• +2 1

Gold and bitcoin have their similarities but they will not overtake one another and will run side to side . Bitcoin rise but it will take time to reach gold. And one thing gold is tengible and bitcoin is a currency and it's intengible thing. 

Btc is most powerful currency in the world no doubt. So no compare and replacement between btc and gold. Both have different specifications but we can't compare both. Btc is billion dollar market so it is big and greater than gold. 

I share your opinion, I have never understood the obsession of some for the subject, they do not understand that they are values intended for different audiences that seek to earn or save money, basically there is a correlation between both worlds and that was confirmed a few months ago.

Bitcoin and gold are not equal ... there are two kinds of things .. although they are both very valuable, Bitcoin is a digital currency and the field to deal with it is among the websites on the internet and you need a wallet. No matter how hard you try, none of these can replace the other, and for a common gold in store value, they both need to work together. 

Hello, my friend, I do not think that Bitcoin will replace gold, it is true that cryptocurrencies have become very popular in recent years and the value of currencies has increased dramatically. The value of Bitcoin is very high against the dollar, but gold is an ancient source of money since ancient times. I do not think that people will exchange it for something else

Gold has been there for centuries and has gained quite a propularity since then while Bitcoin as compared to it is very new and thanks for this platform.

In fact, my friend, cryptocurrencies have occupied a great position and have gained wide fame in all parts of the world with all strength and confidence, and have overcome many currencies and have become gold for many.

The bitcoin has been doing well since it's invention, and it's has a very great market value, but the truth is, the bitcoins can never be compared to the gold because the gold has been better than any other real properties in the world, thank you so much.

Both are beneficial and profitable. However, I believe that the future of Bitcoin is more optimistic, given that it is currently not recognized as gold, but given the increased popularity that bitcoin has been gaining, bitcoin would, in my view, be superior to gold.

Hello my friends, the institutional demand for Bitcoin is increasing, and major investors see it as a protection tool against the decline in the values of the dollar index. One investor said that Bitcoin lacks the main elements that make it a currency and on this basis sees that the cryptocurrency is similar to gold.

Well, my friend, it is an important topic
They are two very rare currencies, but I think that Bitcoin is in a state of great increase in the face of gold, and the price of one currency of Bitcoin has reached nearly 50 thousand dollars
All the best to everyone here

Hello dear friend, I think that Bitcoin will have a good future and will be dealt with more, but it will not replace gold, although both of them have a high value, but I think that gold is more guaranteed and its value is always high, but Bitcoin can decrease its value a lot, no one knows.

I do not think that Bitcoin will replace gold, but it will be like gold in relation to the rest of the cryptocurrencies, as it is an asset to keep the value and its price is rising dramatically despite not all of the available currencies have been mined yet.

We are talking about two types of gold physical gold and digital gold and I think in recent years Bitcoin (Digital Gold) has been earning the game  gold and its everything goes on so I think that a few more years from now Bitcoin will replace Gold possibly.  

cryptocurrency coins, the price of Bitcoin is the highest in the current market. Its price is increasing every day. But the demand for gold is different. It is never possible to replace Bitcoin with gold.

A very important topic for discussion, dear, this matter is related to the movement of bitcoin, its rise and the continuous increase in demand for it, this will raise its value and become a competitor for gold.

You are right in what you mentioned. However, fiat currency is threatened by the popularity of bitcoin according to analsyts. I dont know if its good or bad. The ultimate impact will be on the countries that still hold fiat currencies as their be-all and end-all...USA for instance. The competition however is getting really tough betweem gold and bitcoin. I don't think gold will ever lose its worth compared to digital currencies. 

There are two things .. Although both are very valuable.،. Bitcoin is a digital currency and gold is a metal objects .... So I think that bitcoin will not replace gold. ... Because bitcoins are not accepted in some places, they cannot be used in place of gold as gold was issued long before bitcoins and cannot be exchanged for bitcoin.

There is no thinking that the bitcoin can ever replace the gold because the gold is something else and the bitcoin is something else both are different in the fundamentals

Dear friend, what gives paper currencies their value in the banknote market is the gold reserve corresponding to it in the central bank for that currency
As for cryptocurrencies, there is no such mechanism. Rather, what affects its value in the market is the amount of supply and demand for it. When demand increases, its value increases.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I agree with you that they can go together, but each of them has his own market and needs, and one of them cannot replace the other.
Gold can be of intrinsic value, meaning it does not lose its value

Certainly, gold still has its value and position in the markets, but it is expected that Bitcoin and gold will become the same position in the future, but compared to monetary currencies, I think that Bitcoin will surpass it.

• +1 1

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members of this forum. This forum is real and very good for earnings and learning at the same time.

At the moment, it certainly does not replace gold, but if it goes up in price in the future and gives us more revenue, I think it will replace gold, and then we will not need to buy gold, but we will replace it with bitcoin .