Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

No bitcoin will not replace my gold you can replace bitcoin by your country currency using your country rupees dollars reals are any currencies used in your country. Hope you understand my point off view that Bitcoin they're not convert 2 gold.

Well I figure we could concur all to that we as a whole realize they are both incredible from numerous points of view also assuming the two of them are practically equivalent, simply pick one and dont disdain the other one its simply that simple or perhaps you can get both. in any case that is it..

Actually Yes, Basically they both  are very similer as you pointed, but i don't think that bitcoin will replace gold,Because gold have been different ages it's value is still increasing, but u can say bitcoin is like a virtual image of gold that's it .
Thank you

you are right my friend , cause each one based on strong foundation , so non of the two can remove the other 
the btc based on Blockchain and high amount of users which give it this high value 
and the gold is based on the multiple uses such as gewls business and the other industrial uses , so this two surly will be together side by side non will overthrow the other .

• +3 1

No, gold has been here for a long time, and I have never seen any trading mechanism replace it; gold has been there since the beginning of time, or at least since the monetary system introduced the system of wealth creation; gold has remained and will continue to remain, and let no one tell you otherwise; it is important to understand that bitcoin is here to complement and nothing else.

Hello my friend, thank you for these tips. I have benefited a lot from them, and I agree with you. Both gold and Bitcoin have a different purchase value, but Bitcoin will not replace gold because the purchasing value is stronger and makes a great source of safety for more people than bitcoin.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is one of the strongest financial assets to keep our money and its rapid development as it grows rapidly and dramatically and increases its prices, making it the best economic investment to get profits

It's a nice comparison, and Bitcoin's analogy with gold is a great analogy
But I do not think that Bitcoin will replace gold because it is a digital currency
Bitcoin will become like gold, expensive and much needed, so we have to work hard to get it

• +2 1

It has written protocols dictating Bitcoin at least 21 million coins can be extracted. However, it is not impossible for these protocols to be changed to allow for more mining. Bitcoin does not have the same exact factors and scarcity as gold.

In fact, I do not know and we cannot give an opinion on such an issue, despite the price of bitcoin exceeding the price of a kilo of gold, but the matter remains mined and unclear.

Both of them have a huge and high value, but I do not expect in the near future that Bitcoin will reach the place of gold, there is a long way to go to reach this point, although the two are of good effectiveness and high value.

You are right that the two are of great importance ... but I think that gold remains in the field of hoarding, while bitcoin is entering the field of investment and trading more

Yes, of course, my dear friend, gold and bitcoin are enjoyed, but in the near future, bitcoin will be more important than gold in the fun crypto world. Thank you.

Gold has been there since the beginning of the world or at least since the monetary system adopted the system of wealth creation gold did remain and it still will remain and let nobody tell you that its going to change its important . yes both gold and bitcoin have their own position and value in market. As bitcoin is not accepted in some places so it can not be used in place of gold . 

i agree with you , but i think the bitcoin will strongly enter the field of hoarding in the future and will leave its fingerprints and become more important than gold , you can tell from the constant rise in its value .

You are right, my friend, your words are sound, gold has a high value and prestige in our time, but we are entering the era of development and technology, so in my opinion, Bitcoin may have a status equivalent to that of gold 

• +4 1

It will not replace gold, I think, with gold at a very high price and obtaining it is somewhat difficult . So you will not take his place, I think so . But gold is very beautiful and he does not like gold

I think it is not possible that bitcoins will replace gold as gold is still more popular and it is more dependable as it has been used for centuries more than bitcoin. Bitcoin is rising in popularity but it is still not used so much so it is still getting tested.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, Bitcoin may become more famous and more valuable than gold, but it is impossible to replace it with gold, so everything remains the same, but Bitcoin becomes more famous and more used than gold, but this does not mean that it will replace gold. As I read more books about Bitcoin, I saw a lot of good articles on Bitcoin and how it develops daily and without retreat. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I think both have its on importance and value in the market and gold is preferred by mostly the peoples because it is used as a jewelry and also its a long term investment and bitcoin is also valuable so i think their is no comparison of bitcoin and gold.

• +3 1

Bitcoins will not replace the gold due to some reason gold and bitcoins are similar in their characteristics and these are both precious. And they form in rare and its duplicate can not found anywhere while the gold having mainly hardware features while bitcoins having the software features. 

Bitcoin cannot replaced gold because gold is a natural gift that is existing form time immemorial and up to date still a beneficiary to the economic development growth of the whole world while bitcoin is digital currency which can be mining bit not like gold.

Bitcoin and gold are not equal...... There are two kind of things although both them are very precious........bitcoin is a digital currency and gold is metal things ...........so i think bitcoin will not replace in gold ........thank you bro....

• +3 1

No it wont, gold is used for many things, just like crypto is an asset as gold, but crypto is also money and it is many other things as well you make it. Gold is also many other things apart from been an asset, it is used to  make jewelries and many other things.

It is possible that this strong currency will replace gold because the number of investors in it began to increase and the amount of bitcoin produced began to decrease, which leads to a massive increase in its price, while gold is explored for life.