Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

No one knows what will happen in the future, because Bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day, it may catch up with gold one day, but I do not think that will happen in the near future.

I have always seen a post about this and always say the same , both are good and have their uses and it's always good to use both of them because as you said BTC is good for short-term compared to gold and can make profits faster. It is true that both are expensive. But Gold has existence while Bitcoin haven't. Gold can be traded through physical forum and Bitcoin can be traded through online trading forum.

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

Bitcoin will never replace gold. Gold is a physical assets and its price is based on stable price meaning it's only changes little or do not change for a long period of time. While bitcoin is digital currency and its volatile meaning its prices changes.

Of course, a friend there, you will take my heart for us, and you will be the morning in place of gold, and because gold is powerless, it has a great value for us, and it has been since our ancient times Or amazed, the price of Bitcoin is not, but I think that they go, the basic work of our life, and the cryptocurrencies are only kept on the Internet and have no value in reality

My friend, in the recent period, everyone has been investing in Bitcoin instead of gold, its price is rising dramatically, making everyone make a lot of profits in a short time. So in my opinion it's a lot better to invest in Bitcoin. 

• +3 1

I also do not believe that bitcoin will replace gold, each one will follow its path, in both resources we can invest with confidence and in the long term we will see positive results.

Bitcoin is definitely going to replace gold as a store of value and that is because it is very important and valuable and the rate of people that have interest in bitcoin is getting higher. So we should be very ready to invest into it because it is a much more value than gold.

I think that Bitcoin will become more expensive and more important than gold
The difference between them is huge
Bitcoin can be invested and traded to increase profits

Ear bitcoin very highest price now a day. But this risky to invest or trade. Because its price sometime low and sometime high. So that is not a stable currency.

• +5 1

gold is the pericous thing but the bitcoin is the digital currency. so in this time bitcoin price is the highest than the gold. it is so small than the bitcoin. 10 years befor its price is less than gold. so you can guess it price.

Some say that bitcoin and gold can coexist. A report issued last month by Goldman Sachs, the US bank, stated that the original could not dismantle each other, adding that there was enough space for both. The bank said it was a more "risky" game while gold plays a "defensive" role  .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think that these discussions are good and can be benefited from, but there is no big difference between Bitcoin and gold, and I think that both are good and can benefit from it in the long or short term, and it will make good gains in this field and will make good profits and I think that these things will become real in the future, and Bitcoin will become a rare currency in the future. Therefore, we must prepare for this situation and collect what we are able to from it now

Bitcoin and gold both are different there are two kind of things Bitcoin can never replace gold  gold is helpful in every difficult time u can store or easily sale when u need .

Bitcoin is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency that shares some properties of gold. There  are two kind of things. Although both them are very precious. Bitcoin is a digital currency and the field of dealing with it remains within the websites on the Internet and you need a wallet.

It was indeed a wonderful topic and cleared many concepts.I have few questions regarding this topic but reading the comments of this topic I have cleared my concepts.Thank you very much for sharing such a valuable post.

• +5 1

Dear bitcoin and Gold have many similarities but these cannot be same. We can store these and we can earn . Actually bitcoin is a digital currency but Gold is metal and have physical shape . And Gold is less risky we cannot lose compare to bitcoin.

I believe that Bitcoin and gold follow the same path, and both of them are currently increasing in value, but gold is between the hands, and no one can be fraudulent and we are exposed to loss if the value of gold drops only, but Bitcoin can lose everything with the presence of fraudsters

Yes i am truly agreed with your post that bitcoin could never replace gold. Because both have nearly same specifications such as both are obtained by mining processes and both have the fluctuations in their prices. Both are rare and can sent or received in any country of this world.

My friend, from my thing of view, Bitcoin cannot update gold due to the fact gold, as all people realise, is the maximum precious and scarce mineral, and those deal with it and work with it and earn masses of money via its alternate, and it's also a realistic aspect now not in the digital difficulty like Bitcoin ,, and that i genuinely preference that Bitcoin will boom in achievement and popularity

Well published my friend, thank you. Both are precious, gold is ancient since ancient times, and newborn cryptocurrencies are considered, but they have the same evaluation in the world and the two are required.

Bitcoin cannot replace gold. Because gold is a luxury item. That is people usually buys it as their ornaments or jewelry. While bitcoin is a digital currency which people use for their investment purpose. My point here is that gold and bitcoin has different purpose so obviously one cannot replace other

Bitcoin can never replace gold.  Because gold has been in a great place for thousands of years, which people use to make their jewelry. And Bitcoin is just a digital currency.

Bitcoin and gold both are valuable and both are good for investment I think if someone have good amount for investment then they divide their investment and buy Bitcoin and gold because Bitcoin value is also increased in future  gold is also one of the best commodity for long term investment

Bitcoin and gold are not equal...  There  are two kind of things.. Although both them are very precious.,. Bitcoin is a digital currency and gold is metal things.... So i think bitcoin will not replace in gold

Hello my friend, I agree with you to some extent, but gold remains a tangible substance that has a presence on the ground, and people will still feel more secure in dealing with it, but no one knows what the future holds for us.