What do you think about this Minex token suggestion? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What do you think about this Minex token suggestion?

I think all Yobit users are happy about the new option of VMining to earn some tokens named Minex.

Actually his price is still with benefit, but unfortunately every day down,

I think because of all users sold it daily when they collect their income.

In my opinion to encourage users buying it, need to be added on Investbox with 3 or 5...% is possible with this option will grow up!

What do you think about this suggestion?...

or if you have any other suggestion better to improve the value of this token let us know here....

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not think that creating an investment plan is a useful matter or something will change the matter, but Yobit has several options, for example, they can add an option to sell the miner at a low price, for example, or fix a base price for the currency and consider it zero, or in my opinion, they can add the currency to the blockchain and allow it to be traded on other platforms and it is The main source for this currency.

Edited by Sarahden111
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Minex is now going on a path of DLRS (which was an aidrop token) without even the investbox. Introducing the investbox will be very disastrous situation for miners and few to investors. 

The idea is good for short term but it will turn so negative in the end. I think Yobit is intelligent to not include it in the investbox.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/29/2020 at 3:32 PM, tienda said:

I think all Yobit users are happy about the new option of VMining to earn some tokens named Minex.

Actually his price is still with benefit, but unfortunately every day down,

I think because of all users sold it daily when they collect their income.

In my opinion to encourage users buying it, need to be added on Investbox with 3 or 5...% is possible with this option will grow up!

or if you have any other suggestion better to improve the value of this token let us know here....

You made a very good suggestion.  However, Minex Coin has no investment option.  But if it could be invested, it would be very good for everyone. I have started vmining, but I can't make a profit by selling Minex coins.  The price of Minex token is decreasing day by day.  Because everyone is selling these tokens.  But if the price goes up, it will be good for everyone.  But if yobit makes an investment box of minex coins then everyone will benefit

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Mara123 said:

they can add an option to sell the miner at a low price, for example, or fix a base price for the currency and consider it zero, or in my opinion, they can add the currency to the blockchain and allow it to be traded on other platforms and it is The main source for this currency

Minex is going down in price on daily basis and there is no guarantee that it will go up again and the investors who buy the miners are now completely in loss as they are thinking that the coin is fake and launched jut to make user fool.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

When individuals sacrifice for the sake of social benefit is an excellent idea, for example if most traders stop selling this currency in order to raise its value, theoretically the currency should maintain its value in this case, but in practice this does not happen, because it is not possible for everyone to agree on this opinion, if a few offered large quantities of the currency would the price decline, and thus those who held it would lose to raise its value.

• +3 1

I do not think that creating an investment plan is a useful matter or something will change the matter. but Yobit has several options. for example, they can add an option to sell the miner at a low price.for example, or fix a base price for the currency and consider it zero, or in my opinion, they can add the currency to the blockchain and allow it to be traded on other platforms and it is The main source for this source.

In addition to your daily base work, if any member is having difficulty in any work, help him.Later, the same stability was not achieved and it declined.

On 10/29/2020 at 3:32 PM, tienda said:

or if you have any other suggestion better to improve the value of this token let us know here...

Yobit vmining project now in a bad conditions  so in this case your idea can work brother because  yobit tried many time to pump  this minex token..  Hopefully they are planning  new strategy for pump  the minex token near future which maybe include the investment planning  like another  yobit coin. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It seems MINEX coin is finally dead. I remember it's price reacing 4 thousand satoshis. And now it is 2 satoshis? Incredible. It was inevitable since the token has actually no utility at all, and without an utility and a purpose to trade it, these tokens are eventually die. Sorry for it's investors.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes my dear brother.The cost of mined is diminishing step by step .

Yet in the event that yo bit makes a speculation box of mine coins a that points everybody profit..

Minex failed after being one of the most profitable coins of yobit, because they increased the price of the miners and changed the automatic pump system, adding more coins to the market is not a solution, it would also lose the meaning of the miners, if you can get coins through the investbox nobody will want to buy miners.

At the beginning of September, YoBit launched Vmining, virtual mining. YoBit.net is one of the oldest crypto exchanges on the market. It has been active in the crypto market since 2014 and has a transaction volume of over $ 60 million, according to Coinmarketcap. Because of its user-friendly interface and high level of privacy, YoBit stands out as one of the most popular exchanges worldwide.

Serving in the cryptocurrency ecosystem for a long time, YoBit has designed a simple and clear user interface. I can say that the use of Vmining is designed completely user-oriented.

On the other hand, users do not need to decide which cryptocurrency to mine, or purchase contracts, or monitor capacity utilization. YoBit's algorithms optimize the work for the user to maximize profits. Users just have to choose from 6 different options for Vmining.

Well this coin was very profitable for most of those were earlier in investment and many made good profit at the beginning but later as the daily rewards increases in Investbox and the supply increased in huge amount, it makes the price to decrease. And those who have invested are currently at loss but its better to hodl the minex right now than to cut loss.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Unfortunately this token is dead in fact, I got a big loss due to this token, I bought a 2 miner and was getting a daily amount of the token, but unfortunately its price fell to the bottom and became a dead currency, so it must be removed from Yobit.

The recent drop in the price rates of minex is absolutely discouraging, naturally people will buy minex to profit but the profit has since reduced as the Bitcoin rally continues.