Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

Thanks my friend ,, It is an enjoyable and useful post at the same time ,, I think that these steps are very important to obtain a useful and integrated publication ,, I hope you will always share more with us ,, good luck❤️

In case you need to make quality post with a great substance which the other individuals of the gathering can gain information from it. You wish to go on numerous inquire about on diverse angles, in case you truly need to see the advance of this extraordinary stage. For our possess benefit.

On 10/28/2020 at 7:00 PM, George10 said:

Whenever you want to make a post always follow the tips given below;

1. Clear your mind from all sorts of obstructions.

2.Take your time don't be in a harry.

3. Think of what tittle you will give to your post and do research over it right here in the forum,if it exist already don't use it but think of another one again to avoid creating duplicate posts that goes against forum rules.

4. Ounce you find a topic with a good tittle not yet discussed here you can roughly sketch it on a piece of paper or anywhere else and come up with great points that should also gain the interest of other members to view out there contributions.

5. After that you are ready to write and publish your quality topic in the forum.

Today, I had a query about yobit talk so I created a post asking about  it but some time after my post got deleted so I'm afraid of making new posts. Why I don't know but I think that I lack some tips for creating quality post. I think that I was unable to find the perfect section for posting that post I had created.

Thank you, friend, for providing us with this information and advice about good posting on the cryptocurrency forum, all members will benefit from your participation, especially beginners, I always hope that you publish such advice to us always, good time for you.

I am new brand on this forum.  And your topic is very valuable for me . It is helpful for me . Now I can make posts in improvement because I want to work on right ways. 

Good my friend you shared a good material. If beginners can follow then they can fabulous post which is full informative and according to rules and regulation of this platform. I am fully agreed with your points.

I don't have much experience about this crypto world. Cause I a New member here. But I know how to do. We can learn many things and earn money from it. For payment, we have to create creative content for post. Don't copy others comment.

Thanks.

@Honny143 i agree with you, as a beginner it would have a negative impact for me when someone just guve me negative rates if ever they saw my post as not useful. I think it better to confront someone who have done a low quality post and make her realize her wrong. Creating good post is one of the most important thing in the forum, and making other people aware with this as well will help us lessen the spammers. 

Thank you very much for sharing these useful tips that how to make the quality posts I hope all members will get help and benefit from your post. I think we should use the informative content to make our posts useful for the other members. 

All nice information can be helped to the new members. Nowadays all new topics are deleting. But actually anyone does not know why their topics are deleting. My 7 topics also get deleted in a day. I think we need to create more and more good quality posts to avoid this deletion. So we need to follow your informations.

Thanks for your useful topic. We want to always make good or useful topics for get positive reputation. We all came here for learning. So,we want to make topics with much new information and description. 

You are right dear,making quality post is very important for all members of the site. Because our income or earning and reputation is totally depends on our level of posts. If we are able to make good and useful posts for the site then they can not delate our post. To make a quality post you have to understood about the topic and your answer must be topic related and also be positive for the site.                  

Hello my friend, this is a good topic i see today actually, your idea is that correct  for my perspective on how to post with quality is having sense or relate the everyone with your topic of course.

Hello mate thanks you for sharing this useful information with us definitely any new member of the forum who will follow up your tips will be successful in this forum and post useful topics.

Thank you sir for sharing your experience. We newbies need more senior members like you to come forward to provide is with tips on how to make quality and effective posts to get the most of this forum and help the community. Once again thank you sir may you keep shining like this.

@George10 @Gladyxoxo @kikifam @Anna Foxy @nurmagpanov @Migrath

This is important to understand how to value every single power that is effective to so many people we need to find that power and effective choice that is going to be redemptive and we need to value effective growth in what we write and we need to fight and we need to get it right well and in some form of growth and effectice choice of word, the form to which we get today is really right for me

Thank you so much for your kind information.i think this information will help me for better earning.For better earning,  there is no alternative way to create unique and useful post. So let's start.

You cannot apply these steps because it is your only concern to complete 20 things per day. In short, it becomes a daily routine. This is my opinion .Thank you for these two pieces of information for posting useful information in this forum respecting applicable law, but I think you will get annoyed over time,

You cannot apply these steps because it is your only concern to complete 20 things per day. In short, it becomes a daily routine. This is my opinion .Thank you for these two pieces of information for posting useful information in this forum respecting applicable law, but I think you will get annoyed over time,

This is so great!!! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us, and most of all the rules of the forum should be well followed when posting and giving comments and always make sure your comment is related to the topic.

Yes you are correct now. First thing on this page is to create  good posts and topic because this is ver important thing in crypto. 

So try to create your posts in simple words so people understand it easily. Thanks

Thank you for this great content and helpful advice.  We should all focus on useful content in our posts.  I advise everyone to search for everything useful and new in the field of digital currencies.  You must read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  Having a good reputation is very important.

• +3 1

Such an informative post that can indeed make a person's post here better if he or she adopt these points while making their topics. It made it more clear to me on creating less amount of posts but quality posts. We shouldn't try to make more and more topics without researching about them and not making them rich with information. I would always prefer quality over quantity means try to make less topics but informative and useful topics which can help this forum to improve and also its members.

Although it will take much time to make a rough sketch and then post here after making it a perfect one but it'll surely be a good way to create the best posts and will attract the attention of other members so I think these tips are useful and handy to work better.

Thanks for the advice. As a beginner it is very useful for me, when I start to posting topics these things I am gonna follow because I want to make good topics as best.

This is good post.  Valueable and informative post. Work properly but make sure you create good content then people like your post . Your reputation is good . Your work is good . You earn easily . Just not earn you learn many things . Good luck everyone. 🌸