Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

Thanks for sharing these advice for creating topics. That will help us to create good content. For creating good content, one must have to follow these instructions. We can post according to our research about crypto currency. We can take the help of internet or any magazine which provides crypto currency news. We can follow the seniors that how they create a topic. We must have to write our topic in easy and regular words which is understable to others

For each post, we should take time to create a post with full attention using our thinking, knowledge and experience so that we can publish standard posts in the daily forum. And improve the quality of the forum.

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

Thank you, my friend, for your previous advice, and I hope those who have other tips clarifying the rules of the post will help us
Here we gain knowledge and everything related to digital currencies from information that we hope to know with the help of old members

We can create standard posts in the forum by going through the old informative posts of the experienced member, gaining knowledge and doing research with our hard work and attention. It is important to follow the rules for publishing useful and standard posts.

Yes, my friend, thank you for these good advice. Indeed, the most important thing is to choose the topic very carefully and to have the content of the topic in the section dedicated to it. Thank you.

Important advice that all junior members must read in order to avoid the ban and oldness to remember it. I have seen more than one topic that is not interconnected and does not aim for any meaning. I also advise not to repeat

• +4 1

Definitely by following these tips we can make quality posts with an ease. We should implement these tips practically and make it part of our strategy to make posts here at the forum. Thanks for sharing such useful tips and I will try my best to follow these tips to make posts easily and frequently.

Edited by Dairymilk
  • +1 1

You want to know a useful thing. Thank you. Basically, we should follow experienced seniors. We should create educational posts with ideas from valuable posts of experienced people. If we can always discover something new and help others, we will get a positive rating. Which is very important for our reputation. So, we must get the idea of creating good valuable posts. We need to spend a lot more time in the forum. So, we get a lot of ideas.

My dear friend, thanks for share useful information. If we create useful post than read other post and follow the rules. These is very important point for working. I hope you agree. Best of luck.

Hi dear you create a good post which  contain the material hVing information and good grammer and respect to the people. Many people like the information which the benefit the  them. I hope you understand.

• +3 1

Hello, my friend, to this wonderful forum. Thank you for this beautiful post ... We have to write 20 useful posts per day in order to receive the corresponding payment .. You have to learn well and gain experience to get abundant profit. Your posts must be different. It is of such high quality that it gets a positive review that motivates people to always follow you thus helping you to become a successful person on this forum. The focus is also on the basic rules and conditions here to avoid making mistakes.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am new here. I read your topic, and I want to say thank you for the valuable and useful information, but I want to ask if there are specific topics we are talking about and what are those topics?
Thanks again

Hello my friend,

Thank you for this very important information, I am a beginner here and I have not published any post yet, I will put this information in my mind when I am ready.

The most important point that all beginners should focus on is to avoid repeating posts.

Thank you again, and best regards.

Of course, since we are learning and gaining experience in this forum, we must abide by its rules, so there is no need to publish the same topic again. We can search and read it and learn from expert comments on it.

creating a quality publication depends on all of us, there are ways for a publication to be considered a quality publication based on certain points, but the main one to my liking is the domain of the subject in order to be clear about what is being talked about transmit a good message to the people who are within this medium. 

it's very important for newbies here to follow Senior members and consult them whenever they have an issue if they can't address it to the moderators because I believe many troubles that newbies pass through or any question they might have we can give them some hints on how to solve it rather than doing things on their own way let he who don't want to change be ready for disobedience consequences.

Your tips are really amazing,most of the members do find it difficult to come up with a useful a and sensible topic because they have no idea how to do so,but in pretty sure if at all they could go through these tips of yours then they'll find it easy to make good quality topics,thanks for such wonderful post 

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this value information with us because many of the people not know about this... So they follow these all tips and it can help the all people create the good topics and  useful posts on this forum....

Thank you for these tips, you are right my friend. You should follow the forum rules to create new posts with useful content for other members, and collecting more information related to your post will have a positive impact on the reputation.

We thank you for your participation in these tips to us, and I agree with you that it is important to help other members, especially beginners, to overcome the obstacle of writing good publications because I know that this is a barrier for them that scares them that the rest of the members will not accept their posts, which will harm them.

• +3 1

Really useful tips it will be very helpful for newbies. Choosing content for post is also art. If you are not choosing suitable content your all hard work will not work proper. So while you choose content think proper from every aspect. 

I think Important information for each member of the forum. We must benefit from these tips. To start in a correct way in order to learn and spread the useful first of all. We have to think correctly before the publishing process for that. Important ideas that help many members interact with these topics and start in a correct manner must be presented In order to make dreams come true.

It is necessary for the post to be useful and contains useful information for others, and it must also be free from spelling errors because it loses the usefulness of the post so my friend use simple and clear words and communicate your idea to everyone, so before you start to participate in the post, you must read it carefully and understand it well.