Should you focus on your goal? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

It depends what your goal is. It is good to focus on your goal especially when it gives you the drive to go forward and continue working- to push yourself into putting effort into working. But if the goal only makes you greedy, like whenever you think of the money you'll be able to get. It wouldn't be good to focus on that but in the lesson that you'll be able to get while working.

I think it is necessary to draw up an action plan in order to achieve the best result, the Crypto Talk platform is impressive and distinctive, it gives knowledge and money in a simple and easy way for everyone.

We are here for benefit. This is valid, yet we don't reject that we took in a ton from the discussion. I believe it's OK for an individual to set an objective to pursue. So we can proceed.

Ofcourse. if we will not focus on our goals we will not be able to achieve them. So if we want to achieve our goals in our life we need to focus on them then we can become a successfull person. if we have no goals in our life i think we are living our lives aimless. 

Yes absolutely should every one focus on own work because not achvie goals without focus and work hard and get more opportunities to achieve own goals and many more things so keep your work and more chance to achieve our goals.

• +1 1

Yes we should focus on our goals and we should have full determination to achieve our goal and hard work is required to achieve goals.

yes my friend we should focus on our goal, our goal is our life, so we need to do better always as a person, don’t give up, just strong always. Everything dream is not easy to achieve we need to hard work for achieve our goals.

Undoubtedly, the gathering is planned with phenomenal guidelines, notwithstanding that your entitlement to acquire can't be lost. Each individual can create himself here through genuineness in managing and giving all his valuable thoughts and helping other people and acquiring information notwithstanding bringing in cash.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes affcos my friend goal is very important for you and all kind of man who lives in this world because without aim or goal the man is useless  he cannot Any thing. So i just focus on my goal. Because this is my 😍. Life.  

Yes I focus on my goal. Now my dream is to be a successful man on crypto currency. I want to learn much things and much knowledge by working crypto currency. I also want to help others for learning. 

Been your brothers keeper it's the true thing to success..  Don't just be stupid but keep it at the back of your mind to b focus and  Yes i would  focous on my own goal

but i also help the other man who

needs helps.not only we earn money

from this site but also we achive a lot and  some

knowledge fourm the site. Which hlp us to grow financially 

@mohamedpc1 But my friend, the small profit is in the forum through comments and posts, where you will earn small sums, but upon knowledge and trading in cryptocurrencies, we will have won something much greater than what we benefit from from the forum and therefore I advise you to trade immediately

Yes, we should focus on our goal in the crypto talk forum. Given the situation of many of us here wanted to be rich or whatever you want in life, just be humble. You must work hard for and achieve it with the help of this forum. Gaining knowledge and experience is one of my goals here and, I would like to learn more and more. 

Yes of course friend. We must focus on our goals to achieve our objectives in this field of cryptocurrencies and be successful with hard work that is what we need to achieve the goal. Learning here in the forum first is essential to be successful

That's right. If you can't fix the goal, you can't do anything. I started the Crypto Talk profile to learn the work myself as I watched other people learn. But the truth is I don't really know what happened. Because most of my threads will be deleted but I think I was making a mistake .. So I focused on the answers to the questions so it's really important to me to make sure I understand everything really well.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:00 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

Everyone is looking for new and innovative topics and we present them for the benefit of everyone in order to earn money and useful information.

Greetings to you, it is true. We are here to earn and learn about cryptotalk

and our forum provides us with what we want

Yes mate, you are supposed to focus on your goal for it to be achieved at the highest order. Unlike me, if I have a goal that I want to achieve, I always used to add it to my top routine activities. By so doing, I will make I give much priority to it so that it will easily be achieved.

Focusing on our goals is ever one dream why because we are all here to achieve our goals so that we will all be successful in life,and the best way which we focus on our goals is by making a useful post to the forum and also know why you are here.

On 10/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

Yes, fair enough answer.

i am agreeging with you.

yes, we are hypocrite and we do not want to see anyone above us.

That’s why we are not gaining much reputation.

But if we not only for money but for gaining knowledge is really a matter of need.

Ofcourse to achieve something in our life we have to focus on our goals other wise we are not able to get anything in our life. if we  focus on our goal we will work hard for it and can get success.

Yes my friend we all are here to take knowledge and earn money from here. This forum is excellent with there rules and give money to earns. So my friend I'm suggesting to you that telling about cryptotalk to your friends and family. For taking knowledge and experience.

We are working here in order to gain experience and knowledge about the world of coding, this forum is reliable and has great credibility, through which we can earn money as well as mastering the language. All we have to do is focus well on ourselves so that we innovate in providing high-quality and conceptual content and help novice members by providing useful advice and information. .

Focus on making good topic and relevant comments with good contents. This will earn you good reactions and reputation and make you earn big in this forum. Your earning depends on your good topics and comments