Should you focus on your goal? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Of course I should focus on my goal. Not only me I think everyone should focus on their goal. It's the goal that leads us to success. It's help us improve our personalities. A person without a goal is like a boat without a rider. So every person should have a goal in life

Yeah guys we should always focus on our goal . Without being conscious about our goal we can not become successful in life . We should set our mind and orgnize our time for goals. If we don't have goal then we can't become something in life .

Hi i can learn in this forum and many more opportunities for me i work hard in this forum and get more opportunities for get money and knowledge so work more and more and get more opportunities to Mony and knowledge in here.

That's right, I also feel is completely inappropriate to ask such a question because we should have been told by our referral person how the forum work. So asking here is like just want to create a topic with a poor idea.

Yes you right absolutely..focused on your aim . If you work hard then you absolutely reach on your goal . Your dreams come true . Success demand wok hard.  Thanks for sharing this .

Absolutely yes, we have to focus on our goals because is among the main parrority of joining this platform, so goals is much more important to every member in crytotalk. I will advice we should always pay more concentration to our goals

The main purpose of my presence in this forum is to know how to raise my level of knowledge and awareness. The topic of making money comes in second place, which is a good thing, but it is not comparable to existing knowledge.

Actually we all have different po in of view on particular topics and I think if we focus on our goals we will definitely achieve lot from it

Hello, my dear friend. I am a newcomer here .we should also focus our main goal if think something to become a successful person. if you choose to join this forum to do work hard and gain a lot of information that can also b share to another person who can't join this forum.

Yes.  Of course I think we need to see the goal.  We always discard what we want to do, if we don't want to. Even what we think we need to expect in order to make money.  Then I will go after my success

We should always focus on our goal. Everyone has diffrenet words but gold means in what we want and i think don't hard work just do smart work.

Yes I agree with you friend. We should always focus on our goal.your own success define the kind of hardworking you applied to your struggles of life.I also believe can in this forum we have different goals and many wants to gain more income here ..We don’t deny that we learned a lot from the forum ,as well as its important we provide quality post for growth of the forum.

Yes we should focus on our goal.If we want to succeed, we have to set a goal for our business so we can go to success.if we don't have a goal,So we'll stuck in one place and we'll have a lot of trouble getting out of it

On 10/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

Hi every one. I hope that you all are feeling good. You are saying right. This forum has already shown that how we can earn from here, so then why are some members asking of that. If they ask it repeatly then there topics got deleted and they are upset then. We should create good topics for good earnings. Be ready for it!!!! Best wishes 

Really this forum is giving us multiple benefits and I am very much pleased of it although I didn't get any payments yet but I am looking forward to reach that point as soon as possible and is happy to learn a lot during this journey. The forum is just excellent.

Welcome dear this platform.  You just focus on your work and goal . You should support each other and respect each other . You gain knowledge and experience from senior member post read . 

Good luck everyone. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, I am satisfied with this because because we are in any field, be it students or any boss, they should focus on their gold. I think this is a very best post that we should focus on our goals and approve them. And we should do it well. We should have worked hard to complete and complete the gold that we have set. 

Yes we should focus on our goal.by setting goals we could be a successful person.when we eyes our goals than we tried our best to fulfill our goals and realize our dreams.

Yeah it's my always first priority to keep on focus on your tread content or goal. As your success depends on these things. If you make mistakes then your post will be deleted and you don't get any payment. Therefore pay heed to your goal. 

Hello my dear friend, indeed you must have to focus on your goal, if you want to achieve something or to become successful then set your goal and organize some process that you have to helpful for achievement your ambition if you don't have aim then it would be hard for you to gain something because you don't know what should be the one to pursue.

Of course, you should always focus on your goals. Basically, what you want to do in this forum. If you want to make a good income, you must post useful. And so you have to have good knowledge. Moreover, you can invest. So, we always need to focus on our goals. Because, success is not possible if the goals are not right. Thank you.

Mate Your topic is very good, I have read it completely and i.agree with you First of all we should make one of our goal After that we should work hard This is a great way to succeed We should only focus on own goal

We should always concentrate on our objectives because if we do not concentrate on what we want that objective to be, we will not achieve it instead if if we concentrate on what we want to achieve so much there, if we can achieve that and more objectives that we have or want to have within this forum and in other things.