Should you focus on your goal? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Everyone has different goal but all of us want to have a comfortable life. So we all want to have money to become needless from anyone to can follow our interest and dreams. So I have a plan for this earn, make money as much as possible I can. 

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes, my friend, we must focus on our goals. I first started working in the available currencies. He had a goal of learning to gain knowledge in this forum and now I think I am doing well in the forum because I am the rules of the forum

Indeed, my friend agreed with you on that, to achieve success, we must first set a goal and aspire to reach it, this is possible if we work hard and learn hard to increase our knowledge and improve our skills, the more knowledge we gain, the better earn we can get.

Yes of course, we have to always remember the reason why we are here,I'm pretty sure almost all the members joined this forum for either of the two reason or even both, either to  earn, learn, or to earn and learn at the same  time, but no matter the reason why you're here you should always make your aims and goals your priority

Of course,I focus on my goal. Everytime I try to maintain our path of success. I have a lot of dream. I wanna try to a rich by cryptocurrency. I also learning free lancing other section.

dear friend, i think goals are useful for creating a plan to accomplish a certain thing, but it is action that gets the achievement in the end. Focusing on the goal can chart the path you are looking for, or it can even motivate you and motivate you in the short term, but in the end, the action plan and its implementation are the ones who will win, and it will tip its balance. In conclusion, having a system in your life is the most important, and following this system to accomplish goals is what will make the difference in the end.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. Yes of course we should focus on our goals and objectives .We don't waste our time in useless actives .Just focus on your goals.In this fourm we can learn and earn in this fourm. Their is no other sites can give that chance. So every fourm member must focus our goals and share your activities to other members. I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk. Truely there is no incorrect on asking approxiately that. Let us now not be  hypocrite. 

Thank you

Obviously where there is will there is a way ans iff you don't set your goal than how you come to know that what is your path there are many path here but the fact is that if you don't set your goal than all the paths are useless you choose that is why setting your goal is very important so you should know what are you going to do.

Everyone should to focus on his own goal.never waste your time.everyone wants not only earn from this site but also gain knowledge about this forum.

Yes my dear friend I focus on my goal and my goal is I wanna be a doctor in future and GOD helps me to complete my goal. And one day I will be a doctor. 

My dear friend, everyone should you focus on his goal. If you want to success in life have you focus on goal and without focus on goal you can't success in life. I hope you agree. God luck. 

I am in this great world of cryptocurrency, but the truth is that I feel very comfortable with so much information that this great and of course its rewards provide us.
  Good luck and big win for the whole community
  A big wish,❤️❤️

• +2 1

We as a whole here acquiring information no uncertainty the stage is planned with exceptionally effective approach to draw in with clients and decides for clients so they can work procure and acquire their out arrive in a superior manner. 

• +1 1

Good evening friends, of course, you must focus on the goal very carefully, work diligently and put a precise plan to reach it and listen to advice from those with experience...Good luck for every one 

I share my own experience with all the members of this platform. 

I joined this platform just to  gain knowledge about Crypto world. 

But it also  makes me able to  earn money to meet my educational expenses. 

We should try to focus on our main goals.

Most of the speech is correct. This forum is a following source, in addition to the useful information and the value that many people are ignorant of. What is the problem with gathering information that we benefit from and some money. Both cases are work, but it is useful and clear to every members

This forum provided a lot of money and useful information to its members and I think that most of the members joined this forum in order to make money or to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies.
As for me, I joined this forum in order to earn money.

This wonderful forum offers us invaluable knowledge.  We must focus on gaining knowledge, not money.  When we have the knowledge, we will get a lot of money easily.  We must work hard to make this forum the best in the world.  We must focus on achieving our goals.  I wish all success

Yes, you are right, this forum provides us with a lot of knowledge and also allows us to earn money.  And we, in turn, must be honest with ourselves and work more actively to reach our goal. We must help each other in spreading knowledge and science.

Focus must always be on the goal because it is one of the foundations for successful work and it is a result of the fruit of the exerted effort Go for our dream we can make it possible...no matter where you are from your dream matter..so hardwork and make it possible this site is very usefull for everyone.in this cryptotalk form we can earn money and we can learn more about cryptotalk currency.

Hello 👋

Of course , you should focus on your goal to get what you want 🤩

Because if you don't focus , you will lose and can't make your dreams .

Best regards 💙

It is not bad that we say that we are here to earn money, that has been reduced to cryptotalk reducing the rewards, besides that winning talk is not very useful, the activity in the forum has decreased a lot, and it is because here we enter with the intention of make money, the same forum slogan encourages us to earn money while we publish, so it is not bad that we have in mind to make money, it is also true that we learn many things here and it is good.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:13 PM, Bellaa said:

Yes off course we should focus on our goals and objectives.we don't waste our time in useless activities. Just focus on your goals.set your goals and destination and start hard work to achieve that goals.to manage your time make a proper time table and should do every job on time.self determination and consistency can reached you comfortably on your destination.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:50 PM, Ponnnu said:

We are here mainly for 2 reasons, they are to earn knowledge and to earn money by working here. So your aim should be to make good quality contents to achieve high reputation and skills in posting, this will help you to avoid deletion of posts and you will able to earn maximum out of this platform. Always ensure that you make posts after proper research and studies, so you will 

very simple to trade on yobit, you just have to select your pairs and trade them. Open yobit account and select MARKETS you will see all yobit pairs, select the pair that you want and the trading screen will be opened.

Yes we should must do that. Sadly 😔 there are maximum number of members who are here without any goals. They're here just to earn money. I'm not really criticizing anyone. If we have a goal in our minds then we can accomplish max.