Should you focus on your goal? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

always go ahead there are many thing our here and there that discourage us in each step of our life and if we divert to our mind we never reached to our goal again or may be this time we need twice efforts and in this way wo lead us to failure and we give up efforts to do something so we never discourage, keep hardworking set your goal set your mind and go ahead and you have to stick with your goal.

If you're thinking about its objectives, then you have to be compelled to breathlessly set up diehards specific to the system taboo. Employ whatever way or just make for many facts in direction of this year's proposed objectives given that you may because you just need to pull off the system.

Yes I focus on my goal because I have a aim to make my family proud on me on day. So that's why I am taking help of this forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and their trading so I can be rich and successful one day.

This platform is really a platform that provides us a lot of opportunities. I am a new member yet, but my first goal is to learn more about crypto, to listen to what seniors say and to research. Besides, the biggest advantage of this place for you is that we make money.

Yes dear I focus on my gaol.Every one has some goals in their life and they struggle to achieve their goals.in cryptotalk we all are here to make money and some are here to learn about cryptocurrency .we can reach goals if we focus on them and work hard.

• +2 1

Hey mate yes you are right we should keep focus on our goal. And we do something which helps us to direct our focus on our goal. We all have some aims in our life so it is important to have goals. Thank you 

Really, mate we ought to be centered around our self. And furthermore help the other people who needs assistance. Whatever new data you are getting, don't stop for a second to give it to other people. The discussions here are essential and they accompany duties as not to get restricted or defy any guidelines. Don't hesitate to post some substantial posts. Avoid tricks. These are not many objectives you need.

Yes you should absolutely focus on your goal. You should keep trying even if you fail because keeping one thing in mind and working on it tirelessly will definitely work and you will reach yoir goal one day.

Yes dear friend its  I always focus on my goal and every body need to focus on there goales in his life and should need to discuos with some experience persons too that how I can achive  that goal easy .

Everyone has a common goal and it guarantees both financial and family stability, so the purpose in the forum for improvement is clear..  It is mandatory.  If you do not have the right concentration for any type of work, you will not be able to finish it properly.  So you must be sure and focus on your goal.

My work going very well . I have completed my 100 post  keep going it is very good site. My work is my best goal so i have got it such experience and advice so very happy i am waiting my other goal .

Yes of course we have to focus on our goal there because when we had joined this forum we have set many goals but now we have forget our goals but it is time to remember our goals that we have to achieve the best position in this forum we have to share the useful information to the members and we have to help the newbies members which have joined this forum.

That's a very crazy question that you want to focus on your goal if you want to be success full in your life then you need to set a goal and focus on your goal first you need to set a goal that you can achieve and try for it if you struggle for it and one day you will achieve it and your life will be prosper..... 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes , Dear you are right if you have to be successful than you have to continue your hard work and do everything which urge you to focus on your goal . If you will focus on your goal then path of success will become easy. 

Yeah dude after complete the study. I will complete my all aims and working hard for achieved my gaol's. Everyone have a different goal's for his life . Everyone want to be succeed.

Yes my dear friend we should to focus on our goals i think if we have not a life goals then we have no importance in our society i think life goals force us to work hard and to achieve them i also set my goals i daily think about of them that how can i achieve them.

Yes my dear friend we should to focus on our goals i think if we have not a life goals then we have no importance in our society i think life goals force us to work hard and to achieve them i also set my goals i daily think about of them that how can i achieve them.

In every life without setting goal anyone can not reach to his goal. Also in this forum we need to set our goal and according to work toward it. We should focus to gaining knowledge rather than earning money. Because if we can gain knowledge than money will come automatically.

Yes of course we should focus on our goal if we distract our intention against our goals then we will face the failure in our life so it is very important to have a focus on our goals. Thanks 

Yes dear I am agree with you . I think if we want become successful person we should always looking towards our goal or our set targets.  If we set our target and then work hard to acheve this this is our success. 

Why will one not focus? Your goal should be achieved, don't ever stop believing in yourself, do your best for it, go hard and pray. Goal are always hard to acheive

Everyone has some goals.... And I also believe even in this forum we have different goals.... And everyone wants not only earn from this site but also gain knowledge about this forum... So Never waste your time.... Focus on yourself and your own...

•  

Yes we should focus on our goal for better life and a better future.this is up to us that we should not waste our time in doing something that has no future.we have to take one best field to work on so that we become successfull

Yes dear , we should focus on our goal to continue working and not get boring . I think we all have the same goal here, that to earn money as free, but also we always learn other things from our experiences.

For me my English has been improved by reading and writing posts here.

Hi everyone !

Welcome to cryptotalk.

Focussing on the aim brings success . If stuck in many things we will lose everything instead of gaining . Focus helps motivate you to get success. Motivation and focus are both necessary to reach your goal.

Thanks