Should you focus on your goal? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Everyone should focus on his/her goals. List a few goals for yourself in cryptocurrency world. Follow them. Work hard to achieve them. Give suggestions and guidelines to new beginners. 

• +3 1

This is my first pist on this form. I heard form lot of people about this forum. I hope this form will help me to achieve my goals. The basic goal of my presences is to get knowledge about crypto world.

To achieve anything or to achieve success one must have a goal. In your long journey to success there will be distractions and setbacks, but one must always be focussed on one's goal.Don't be discouraged by others criticism. Work hard and you will achieve success.

Yes, you have to focus on your goal to reach it. 

And to stay away from all the militias, and to remember how much you suffer in order to reach it, in the presence of Corona and the weak economic conditions you must stay strong and reach your goal

• +5 1

Yes we should have to focus on our goals. 

Many people ask here how to come profitable. 

When you will get older here day by day, you learn daily something new to invest and get profitable. 

So learn here from good post to get success. 

Yes honestly then going out to play with friends and end up going annoid with each other, but focus on your crypto talk work and get more money in your pocket. 

A goal that is fully focused is a goal achieve with ease, and as a newbie like myself, your goal of being on this platform should not only be for earning but for learning about crypto world. Very unique topic friend.

You are very wrong and you didn't even care to understand what Bitcoin is about. While you are so happy to make fiat cash, I am more happy to buy your Bitcoin and pay you the fiat you love so much. Guess who is going to be more rich and why, you will probably not going to find it. You will always stay in the dark and keep inflating money in your bank.

Well my friend I am here on this forum to gain more experience and knowledge.
In order to train myself for real work and commitment to it, and not forgetting that we learn patience in this forum, nothing I can get easily.
And if we earn money in this forum, it is a nice matter through which we meet our daily needs.
I hope you achieve what you want, my friend ..

Yes ofcourse i should focus on my goals so that i can achive it if i didn't pay attention i will never get it ..achieving our goal is really a very different and happy feelings which cannot be felt without focusing on our dreams

nothing should stop any member of these forum from focusing on achieving their goals, its a known fact that its not an easy task to complete the  daily postings especially now that the double bonus and other bonuses have been halted

Every person has his or her own goal, I have this goal on this platform that I become a senior member here, and help my junior members, reply to their topics and solved their problems.

We are all here mainly to gain experience, knowledge and benefit from each other's experiences. We should be focused on ourselves . And also help the others who needs help. Whatever new information you are getting, don't hesitate to pass it on to others. We should help each other.

Yes my dear i know what i  my goal and i do focus on my goal very well my goal is to become a good trader and investor in the future that is the reason i am joining this forum because this forum have The best   oppurtunity to  learn about the trading And earn money on daily basis and i am learning and earning very well on the daily basis and i am sure i wil be good trader one day.

Yes is true to focus on your goal because when there is life there is hope and not every platform are scam, cryptocurrency forum have existing since all this while l but I never heard any senior or old member I met in the forum complain,and that is why I still concentrate and willing to encourage and become someone that will also guide newbies in the forum.

• +1 1

Every one has its own goal and they want achieve the goal and become successful person . when we try to achieve the goal we want to help the other poor and needy people .first of all we must try to achieve the goal.and guys God bless us

• +4 1

Information is exceptionally basic. We are all searching for it A parcel of individuals here don't need the simple installments for posting and commenting But they are as it were trying to find knowledge. With this huge number of information here it'll make it less demanding for you to discover what you're searching for, and on the off chance that you are doing not know approximately it, you'll be able basically inquire for it and somebody who knows the reply will reply your address.

Is acceptable to zero in on our objective in the event that we have one right now, to center and accomplish that particular objective is definitely not a simple errand, such countless conditions we face however the capacity to beat those situation we cause us to accomplish the objective, we as a whole here to learn, instruct and acquire from the gathering.

If you don't focus on your goal and try to educate on how to make this, then you won't make it, this is the focus and the attention should be on expanding your knowledge on the cryptocurrency field which is vast and full of opportunities, you don't want to keep missing these opportunities because you wanted your ease.

No doubt that everyone has its own goal in his life,and he works hard to achieve his goal. Accoording to me we  should struggle to achieve our goals. To achieve goal is not easy it requires hard-work attention, patience and understanding with the things.

The achievement journey is full of hardships.  So we should not loose hope at any stage and do work harder.

Yes my friend i am agree with you without focus on your goal we cant success if we focus on your goals then we can easily achive goals everyone in this word having some goals but those people achive the goals that are hard worker and focus your future

I agree with this point everybody focus os has gole even they are related with study line, jobs  or any other feilds to get success the achieve his gole and I think if a person can't focus on his gole they can't get success like if you want to get money your gole will be you do hard work if you can't do hard work it's impossible to get money or is you are student and want to get good scores or marks your gole will be do hard study even if you can't focus on your study then you can't get good marks that's way everyone will be focus on has gole of own feilds 

• +1 1

Yeah, because no-one get a chance to become a successful man which person don't foucs the goals. So before doing anything, it is important to make a plan. After making plans, you can do work easily. I think, this goals making a successful man. 

Focus is very important for achieving goal ,if we doesn't have  focus on our goal that means that we are not interested in achieving that goal anymore , compromise for your goal but never compromise on your goal

Certainly, you must focus on your goal. If you do not have a goal, there is no life that is useful to life without a goal that you seek and achieve.