Should you focus on your goal? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Everyone has their own goals they should focus on their goals . We should focus on gaols we should devote our time to fulfil our dreams . I also like to help other to achieve their goals . 

Yes all should  focus onthier goal like i f someone want tobe a doctor he has to be work hard to achive his goals as it is if someone want  to be a trader then he have to work hard you have to be sharp minded.

Look cryptotalk gives us great opportunity to earn money from here. Not also earn but also you can gather knowledge and skill. My goal is to earn and learn from this forum. People of this forum are wise and supportive.  They share lots of informative post. We can learn many things from them. Work hard and smart. Never lose hope. Be optimistic. 

Righht you are brother. I'm a new person here. I don't have much skill in English and don't have much knowledge in cryptocurrency but I'm not faded. I'm working daily and trying understand these things. Hope one day I will reach to my goal. Thanks to the author for creating this fabulous site.

Mostly people work in this forum for money and some people work for learning and get knowledge in this forum so i am newbie and now I am learning and 100 posts comments work hare and I think this is great forum for crypto talk. 

Yesfocusing on your goals makes us prepared to reach our goals.If we Don't have any goals to focus our life will bocaome hell.We will not able to get our-self in a postion to earn some money. Also focusing makes us confidence and positive in life to raech our success. 

Why not of course in life as a responsible person it is very important to work towards the goal set up though  there may be some challenges along the line but that does not mean you should give up because the goal we set defines what the future hold for you as an individual. 

yes it is too much  necessary  to determine for your  goal and  pay attention on your goal because  without hard work  and without concentration  you can not achieve  goal. once you  decide to get the aim you want you should give your proper time and hard work so that you can achieve the purpose you want.

• +5 1

Hi buddy, Indeed, each of us has a specific goal in life, which is aimed at achieving our goals and requires a lot of effort. My own goal in this meeting is also to get information and money, so I will try to get information here and in this way, because then you will not have complete information about the basic standards and conditions in this discussion, you will not bring any money for its discussion. and your thought is good.

Certainly, most of the members here are for financial hardship, but we cannot deny that we benefit from this forum, even if it is only slightly

Each member should not set material goals as his main goals. There are many members registered here to gain knowledge

Your focus will definitely determined the level of achievements you get in life. When you bring your focus to achieve something in life, you will reach your goals. Otherwise you will end up wasting your time and energy on useless things. 

Yes of course so you will be able to achieve in no matter what happened it is a nice thing to have goals and fight for it both in career and business environment and in private life 

Yes my friend, the forum is great, it provides us with knowledge and money with us. Here, I focus on knowledge more, because by owning it we are developing ourselves and making use of this information that we have for our benefit, and we will find a way to multiply our profits here in the forum.

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right.I am a student. According to my view, if we give input and do not focus on the output, then I understand that we will never be able to achieve that thing.To achieve success in any work, the most important thing should be to focus on that work and to achieve that work we must work hard.If we do not focus on our goals, then we will never be able to achieve success as much as we try.

On 28.10.2020 at 13:00, mohamedpc1 said:

let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.

Hi. Still, I think there are people here who earn good money by trading and come here only to discuss. And they don't really care about making money on messages.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Actually yes we should all focus on our goal here because we all register to achieve many benefits from these platform by giving out our very best to the forum through hard work and time commitment by sharing useful information among ourselves.

Yes I believe in this forum. I have a different goal and Cryptotalk users want to earn more here I will get knowledge and information in Cryptotalk forum and also learn in Cryptotalk forum. if we want that then we will creat topic to learn deeply, more knowledge and information will lead to a good day..

• +1 1

Yes, knowledge is a very good thing that makes us rise to the summit in the field in which we work, and as I said, we all seek to collect knowledge and money at the same time, and that the forum is able to secure what we need.

Yes, we should focus on our goals. We should make sure that we are completely our daily tasks and learning from cryptotalk. Then you will acheive success in this platform.

Yes friend,we need to focus on our goals and know the reason why we are here, we all joined the forum purposely to make earnings and gain more knowledge, we have to make these things our priority and do whatever it takes to achieve them, but all that will go in vain if we violate the forum's rules,lets obey the rules and make ourselves active by sharing any latest news we have about the forum,Goodluck!

Stop multitasking. Block out your goals. Get your blood pumping. Meditate. Change up what is in your headphone. Streamline your communication. Find environment with the right kind of nice.we must focus on these tips for success in life.