Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

I have never joined any airdrop before now. Now I have joined an airdrop that is offering up to $ 500. And in this airdrop, we can also make money by doing reffrels. Before this, I have heard a lot about airdrops which pay us a lot of money. As we know about the yobit's airdrop. Apart from this, I have heard of many more airdrops who have given many dollars to people absolutely free. But as I have now joined some airdrops, I hope that they will give me very good profit as well. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Carolena said:

The amount of profits that you can get varies from Airdrop to another, depending on the site or platform that offers this Airdrop and the tasks that you have to do.

These is true, depending on the caliber and level of the project, if it's a normal project, then the Airdrop earnings are just few dollars but for a bigger project, it's possible to earn hundreds of dollars. 

• +1 1

To get a good profit from an airdrop depends on the site and the task giving to one to complete. Though i never participated in an airdrop before but with people's comment i have read on airdrop is that it dosent has much earnings and some might even end up not paying.

Hello friend, as for me, I do not know anything about this topic, so I hope you can give me more details about it, or how can I search for this topic

• +1 1

I believe here is completely a few of of them that are honest and would grant you logical payment. nearly everyone airdrops would make up you look after a easier said than done mission and would not grant the payment assured. subsequently cause to feel certainly that you stretch for individuals airdrops that grant good quality payment. achieve your self laboratory analysis and examination on this to dig up the preeminent airdrops out there.

You can get a good profit from airdrops but not from all of them. Since we are in Cryptotalk it is recommended to participate in all Yobit airdrops and keep promoting the echange and the cryptotalk forum when required as the airdrops will be very valuable for all of us.

Yes it can be profitable for you. So many provide this facility. But most of them high low payment. So don't waste time to baseless activities. Select that things which give yoi more return. I would prefer yobit, because it real and give you some return. It my opinion about airdrop. 

• +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 1:22 PM, Zamani1 said:

To get a good profit from an airdrop depends on the site and the task giving to one to complete. Though i never participated in an airdrop before but with people's comment i have read on airdrop is that it dosent has much earnings and some might even end up not paying.

Mare most airdrops dont pay they are just scam. I participated in some airdrops and performed all the necessary tasks but I did not get any penny. But some people do get lucky in some that pays then awesomely.

• +2 1

It's hard to believe this kind of thing. ,it recently paid drls airdrop ..and yoda back in January .i get a nice bonus in the form of poo phmennt from airdrom ,so that suits me fine

I don't think that we can get profit from the air drops. Teardrops are just a waste of time. You can learn about the cryptocurrency and you can earn a lot of profit by many other ways. Personally I don't like air drops many of them are fake.

I have never earned any money from airdrop campaigns until now. I have read that in the past years, airdrop campaigns have paid well. However, there is not much gain these days, I guess. Also, I now encounter a lot of fake airdrop campaigns. Finally, I participated in the AMEPAY airdrop campaign and received 700 AME tokens in return. But I cannot sell because it is not listed on the stock exchange yet. They said it would be listed on several stock exchanges after December 21st. 700 AMEs are currently worth $ 14 in total. (700x0.02 dollars) I'm waiting to see what happens ... 🙂

• +2 1

My dear friend I have not used Airdrop now.  However, I have seen many of Anna's friends use this airdrop. I have heard from my friends that they have benefited a lot from using airdrop. I also think that airdrop is a very good project.  You can benefit by using airdrop.  I will use airdrop very soon. Thank you

Before you can get a good profits from airdrops, but now airdrops only offers little profits. Most airdrops now are not real and will just make you to waste your time. I think its better to invest in more profitable coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

We must take advantage of all the opportunities that cryptocurrencies give us for free, as through these campaigns we can collect some cryptocurrencies and open our own projects for me in the field of cryptocurrencies. 

Yes you can get just follow the right direction and it works perfectly and so true we need to work and put together and we need to follow and be powerful and we need to work and we are able to really be good in what we are doing , its really important to follow that direction

Hello to all my dear friends it's a nice topic to talk about can we get a good profit from an airdrop actually I never used airdrop but what I gained knowledge from this form what I read from remember that any how many of the members are getting benefit from the airdrop around $500 or $600 like this so if you want to use Arab I think that you can use once because without using we can't able to know what's that and how much we will get from the air drop...

Most airdrops may be fake, we waste time in most airdrops, but there are some that are simply real, they pay well but most people run from airdrops because they feel it a scam and waste of time, I have not profited from any airdrops

• +1 1

On 10/27/2020 at 5:26 PM, Eweretti said:

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

I have never earn profit from it but my friend participate in it and he earn profit but its not too big and he just participate in it 3 to 4 time in it and earn a little profit he said me that never try this it is just waste if time and many time its fake and you can lose your money so I have try this because for me the security is the first thing that matter and I never try that things that are fake and waste of time so I also advice you to never waste your time in fake things.

Edited by Amna Hareem
  • +2 1

It is not the same as in the past. It is possible to profit from airdrop, but most of them have become a lot of shuttles in their order and they are not cheating and defrauding new people inside the crypto field  

Yeah it's some time give us good profit. Many airdrop always giving reward for join their airdrop. They give us very simple task for do it. So i personally think that this is very profitable.

Couple months ago i try to take advantage from airdrops but it was totaly waste of time. I start to join airdrops because there was a good examples like MEMEİ and Xfinance, but i joined more than 150 airdrops and i never received anything important. It was total waste of time, if you want to try it you can but you should also be careful because sometimes they want you to send fee, that means they're scammers because no one would want fee if they true airdrops.

By and by, I regularly take an interest in airdrop without references, since few individuals need to go into this field since they are new to it, and consequently the income are little, yet frequently endeavors that are applied to get their prizes minor, so notwithstanding the experience that I get during run time conditions, I get a decent reward as installments from airdrops, so that suits me fine.

I haven't participated in any airdrop cause I believe it's basically a waste of time. So little is earned for a lot of effort and work done.you can earn and make more profits using crypto talk.

Airdrop is profitable, but not all airdrop is profitable.  Avoid those airdrops that have to deal with personal information and there are many airdrop scams so you have to work knowingly.  The problem with Airdrop is that it takes a long time to get the bonus and I have never been interested in working as a result of taking too much time.