Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

I have not had the opportunity to learn a lot about the airdrops. It may be a profitable thing, I don’t know. I did not try it, but I am bored by what I heard that you need to look for referrals and convince others to register with you.

Yep is true there is alot of work and we need to follow a good direction that works well for us we need to really put up everything that we are able to follow a certain kind of process so we need to really work and work so hard then you could be able to get your success

No I don't think so that airdrops give us good profit I do not have tried but I have a research about it and according to my knowledge we have to do lot of work and the air  drop is not much beneficial I think the best thing of getting profit is crypto talk it gives your opportunity to earn Bitcoin.

Airdrop is not too much promising. It is not that they never pay but yes this is true that they does not always pay. So beware when you think about airdrops. But you can follow good direction there. 

Airdrops are different in profits .. according to each competition, every platform and every site, what do you offer and what you target? Once I won $ 25 and the other won 12 & but the highest profit I collected is $ 100 on my account .. for Airdrop for a new currency that has become extinct from the platforms now.

• +2 1

Dear friend I really haven't any experience about your question but according to my thinking it is not possible . Their are many less websites who are giving us money like cryptotalk .

I will not pretend that I know about it, I have not tried it yet, or I know how to subscribe to it, but I have heard that there are some sites that are not legitimate and fraudulent that they do as well.

• +1 1

Airdrops are good ways to make money but the problem is that most of them are scams and you would fall for them. It is very difficult to figure out airdrops that are real and so you need to review them before participating. I would suggest that you stick to airdrops that are run in exchanges like Binance, yobit, coinbase etc.

Edited by kaliphatesani

I am new member of forum.. still I am not start earning.. so I have no experience of using airdrop or anything like that.. maybe in feature when I start earning then I tell you about my experience about airdrop.. 

I have been very lucky with these launches since several of them have generated me enough profits and very notable when talking about cryptocurrency we have to take into account these forms of economic income

I'm not into airdrops too much. I believe there are only a handful of them that are trustworthy from what I have heard and that would provide you with fair payment. Most airdrops would make you do a hard job and would not have the payment promised. So make sure you go for those airdrops that pay you well. To get the best airdrops out there, do your self-analysis and research on this.

Actually you can get more than a profit in an airdrops,but before you can get you need to find a legit airdrops site, Doing that will help you to get be capitalized invest, because I once try it and get more profit on it,but the most important thing is don't give them money to give you coins. thank you for the topic.

There are a few people that participate in an airdrop, so I personally did not attract me with a few profits, which is not useful, and learning on it is very difficult.

• +1 1

I heard about this name first time. I'm working online first time and have no idea about this forum. But I hope in near future I'll be a successful online worker and hope to be an experienced trader and invester with your support.

I can say that thanks to the airdrop I got a double benefit, first because thanks to an airdrop I know about cryptocurrencies was through Yobit and second because they have generated me benefits of all kinds. And that has been without referrals, many times luck is on our side.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. In my opinion, you need to find original airdrop and then you are able to make money easily through crypto currency. Thanks my dear friend. Crypto currency is best for everyone..

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. Here you can learn about trading and investing. We can invest income by posting on useful comments.

Yes my friend, you can make profit from airdrop. But most the airdrop give an amount 5to10 dollar only. But some airdrop are fake and first to find real airdrop. So be careful the airdrop. Best of luck.

There are lots of Airdrops. While most of them are scams, you can make good profit from legit Airdrops. So I would advice that you do a lot of research about Airdrops before investing into them. They might be good but you also need to be careful and prepare just in case.

I think there are real airdrops,

I personally participate in more than one airdrop, but so far it's not time to distribute the rewards,

maybe the total airdrop-off equivalents are between $10 and $25.

I hope it's real. 

According to my experience I think airdrops did not gives you much profit it's just a waste of time it gives a very small income but if you have opportunities to earn it then you can continue your work otherwise you should do hard work to earn Bitcoin and kept the dog is a best forum for this purpose.

Aridrops are definitely profitable because most of them are free. So even if you don't make huge money, you will at least make some dollars for the effort of participating in the airdrop. You should also be very careful because there are lots of fake airdrops out there.

I have just heard about these airdrops but never tried them. That's why I don't know much about them and I also don't have experience about them. Now I'm going to make research about them so that if ever I think to take interest in them in future.