The Purpose of Technical Analysis - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

The Purpose of Technical Analysis

Thanks for sharing this so useful information in a quite a comprehensive post. It’d be awesome if in your follow up posts you can touch upon chart patters, like head and shoulders, different types of triangles etc., and maybe even something about technical indicators like MACD or RSI, which some traders use, for example to identify price divergence. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

21 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Thank you my friend, I really don't know about that, I will be very careful in posting what am not sure about, I will only post thing am confident are right, thanks for the guidance always ,I appreciate

Always welcome my friend, we are all here in the forum to guide each other and only with our good work we can gain more knowledge to share with other members in th forum especially the newbies who have less experience about the forum and cryptoworld at large.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Jromz said:

Thanks for sharing this so useful information in a quite a comprehensive post. It’d be awesome if in your follow up posts you can touch upon chart patters, like head and shoulders, different types of triangles etc., and maybe even something about technical indicators like MACD or RSI, which some traders use, for example to identify price divergence. 

@JromzThanks for your constructive suggestion. I was compelled to avoid some most important aspects of Technical Analysis in this topic due character limit(I participated in a contest with this topic) but do not worry, I working into it to bring another sequence of this topic. Keep visiting in "Tutorials" section. Thanks. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/29/2020 at 7:39 AM, Mark wood said:

@Projectcrypto thanks for suggestion us as we want to get information from members here and I want trading but at now time I'm getting some information about it so it is essential to have information that's why I'm reading that post which you mentioned, really it is helpful for us..

We just need to focus in this forum because there are lots of trading informations that are being shared to us in this forum by professional traders and I will recommend you to spend more time in trading section and cryptoworld because those are where crypto trading are being discussed well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Firstly thank you for your good post..  I do not know about purpose of   Technical analysis... So i want know to purposes of technical analysis so please help me to knowing about this.... Advance thank you..     

11 hours ago, Artugul78 said:

Firstly thank you for your good post..  I do not know about purpose of   Technical analysis... So i want know to purposes of technical analysis so please help me to knowing about this.... Advance thank you..     

Hi @Artugul78 , no worries but I doubt, have you read this topic carefully top to bottom 😁? Topic is itself about the purpose of Technical Analysis and you can get basic core concepts to perform analysis. I ask you to read topic once again and if you still face difficulties to understand, you can ask here. 

@Whited35 Thank you for your advice... Yes bro read topic carefully to and bottom.. I do not understand anything..   I want some idea of technical analysis and some basic concept understand....       

Great tutorial brother it's important to know that specially with the chart you have in your post we need to remember all those definitions because we need them to have a good analysis of the chart, the majority of traders don't care about that but they should really 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/3/2020 at 9:42 PM, scorpiali said:

Great tutorial brother it's important to know that specially with the chart you have in your post we need to remember all those definitions because we need them to have a good analysis of the chart, the majority of traders don't care about that but they should really 

Technical analysis is essentially to help traders. Professional traders prefer to do TA to predict market momentum and possible psychology of crypto markets.I hope these basic concepts will be really helpful for every newcomers who have no ideas about technical analysis. 

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Technical analysis is essentially to help traders. Professional traders prefer to do TA to predict market momentum and possible psychology of crypto markets.I hope these basic concepts will be really helpful for every newcomers who have no ideas about technical analysis. 

Yes it's really helpful just users need to care about them and learn how to read a chart and know where to buy or sell because this the only way to become a good trader 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

technical analysis is indeed very helpful, if you are an expert in making technical analysis then it would be a good idea to have like a weekly chart on here that beginners might find interesting to learn from.

• +1 1

Some individuals usually see trading with cryptocurrencies to be some form of legitimate gambling, they also believe that these currencies moves randomly without any decree but with the knowledge of Technical analysis one is sure to be on a safer side as far as trading and cryptocurrencies are generally considered. 

I do not know if anyone will be interested in trading without technical analyzes that shows 80% or more information about trading. Traders do man use of it, that is why it is very important. It tells information about trading. 

• +2 2

7 hours ago, duncun007 said:

technical analysis is indeed very helpful, if you are an expert in making technical analysis then it would be a good idea to have like a weekly chart on here that beginners might find interesting to learn from.

@duncun007 Thanks for your constructive suggestions. I might consult with brother @ayatoslaw , he is good at technical analysis. I might create update to this thread and expect his correction if anything is wrong here. 

stunning topic my friend , just as an addition i guess these information aint enough for anyone to get the full technical analysis basics , they need to study about it more and even watching youtube video can help 

On 11/6/2020 at 10:42 PM, iloveyobit said:

stunning topic my friend , just as an addition i guess these information aint enough for anyone to get the full technical analysis basics , they need to study about it more and even watching youtube video can help 

This short topic can not accommodate all the essential lessons for the technical analysis but yes, beginners can still get ideas. You said YouTube videos but all YT videos are not that helpful to provide the authentic information about technical analysis. I rather recommend guys to go for courses provided by the reputed institutions. 

On 11/5/2020 at 10:42 PM, Shazi veer said:

My dear friend if you want to become a good trader of Cryptocurrency its not tough if you are bigner don't worry you must know about the history of currency and you must know every update on this topic and all kinds of related news than you can become a good trader. 

Yes you need to have essential skills to perform the technical analysis otherwise it will be very tough for you to perform trades to generate the profits. 

3 hours ago, HanSerb said:

This is a very good suggestion to me too, having a weekly chat on the forum even if it is about bitcoin alone, that will still be good. Technically analyses are very important, it gives information a lot about trading and what is happening in crypto market related to price. 

Alright, let us to have some adjustments first. I also have to consult with forum administration. There will be equal risks that users may take our analysis as the investment advises. 

On 10/28/2020 at 3:15 PM, Oxygen99 said:

This is indeed a good positive topic which has explained much about the technical analysis and i hope many people who have the ambition of trading come across this topic because reading this topic now make me realize that technical analysis gives good guide towards the market and by that traders will have ideas on when to sell for good profit.

Analyzing the market is not an easy task as it require a lot of market judging experience and knowledge of the market movements only after that one can provide better signals.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

4 hours ago, Khan said:

Analyzing the market is not an easy task as it require a lot of market judging experience and knowledge of the market movements only after that one can provide better signals.

Right! But, in this article, I tried to share the best basic concepts to the newcomers to perform the technical analysis. Advanced skills to perform the technical analysis comes according to your experiences over the time in crypto tradings. 

11 hours ago, Khan said:

You are right my friend and that is why we all need to acquire good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency in this forum because it will ease th accumulating of ideas about the Cryptocurrency marketplace, knowledge is light let us seek it for better living.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Right! But, in this article, I tried to share the best basic concepts to the newcomers to perform the technical analysis. Advanced skills to perform the technical analysis comes according to your experiences over the time in crypto tradings. 

Nice one, you have tried

New comers like me should also take weeks or months to learn trading before making any move, because it is very easy to learn trading, but making money from it is very hard. More people are only greedy and impatient and losing which is how trading is. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, GanBin said:

Nice one, you have tried

New comers like me should also take weeks or months to learn trading before making any move, because it is very easy to learn trading, but making money from it is very hard. More people are only greedy and impatient and losing which is how trading is. 

If you tan time to learn very well, using very little amount of money to start like $10 to $20, you will be able to use that to know if trading will be a good option for you. This is how beginners should begin before trading like experts. 

Thanks Mr. Whited for such a great information of tutorial. I agree that by keeping view upon these analytical technique many of the members could able to be the good traders. Yeah the buyer will in the advantage when there will be oversold condition in the market and yes the sellers will in advantage when there will be the overbought condition in the market. 

• +1 1

Technical analysis is the study of the past trend of a stock's price and the amount of its trading, in an attempt to predict its future direction. Specialized programs are used to convert price changes into charts linking the price with time. Technical analysis is widely used among traders and speculative professionals. It is an art and not a science as some think. But the disadvantage of this art is that it depends on expectations, and some attribute the spread of technical analysis to the ease of learning it.

6 hours ago, Fa19ba045 said:

Thanks Mr. Whited for such a great information of tutorial. I agree that by keeping view upon these analytical technique many of the members could able to be the good traders. Yeah the buyer will in the advantage when there will be oversold condition in the market and yes the sellers will in advantage when there will be the overbought condition in the market. 

Is there anything that I can help regarding the technical analysis ? You are free to ask questions to get the things clear. Excessive appreciations under the sensitive technical topics make the entire discussions tasteless, I hope you understand the crux of matter to keep up the discussions😊

• +2 1