Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Yes dear i agree with you, If we are not able to create a content content, then we should learn for it now and learn from the experience of seniors like you, We should not hurry to create a post that has more information than most.

• +1 1

Actually even topics with just 100 characters are low quality because you can't explain any full idea as atopic with 2 lines , for me I never reply to topics if the question in them is short or is low quality unless is the question is from a beginner who still not understood the rules then I reply to them and answer their questions

• +5 1

I know it is hard to filter between members who abusing and members who totally did not know about the rules of forum. I would like to suggest inform the person if he/she violate rules before reporting. Let us give other chance to improve and if you see them again violating and did not apply your advice. 

I want to advise that people who published lower quality contents that never published the lower quality content because what is the cause of warning points and your post will be deleted if the the content have low quality

The truth is there is a lot to really look for the right direction when you look at some content put up there are so many that are low and so many times am even wondering who is grading them positive because I have seen this happen so many times so we need to be able to protect the system itself and make sure that we are able to really be sure about everything

• +4 1

There are many members who are posting quality content. Most of them are new users. They are not following rules. Creating meaningless topics will degrade the value this amazing forum. We are community here we need to be very responsible towards writing a good content.

Yes we should get maximum information and knowledge by reading the post of our seniors and I highly rank person. Then we should create our post about the questions and should  be effective. And we should avoid to create a useless post and I useless content

Since from today I losing in my number of post in yobit 

This because of i comment on generic post, Now I know about this because i have to see which was useful content and on which post i should need to comment so we need to look for the useful content and don't comment on the generic post because we will lose the number of post or our post will be deleted.

• +2 1

There are many members in this forum who do not follow the rules of the forum.  Especially those who are being included as new members.  They are creating posts with words below 100 characters and many times there are no matches with the topic.  Not adding any important information to the posts.  So I say be careful about your post.

• +2 2

You are right mate, I have also noticed some posts / topics which doesn't even contain 100 characters. Lot of members post only low useful content to make their post count more. We are responsible for our posts so please make sure just post only useful content with a proper expatiation 

I actually agree with anything you express. There can be loads of discussions that happen to be a little concern or perhaps compact require it does not necessarily go above and beyond one or two thoughts, this is definitely damaging to a message board as well as bloke affiliates together, them contributes to spending rates of your starters precisely for the reason that these discussions will be eradicated research them a commentary of your members' comrades are usually taken off.

• +2 1

32 minutes ago, Mitu001 said:

The truth is there is a lot to really look for the right direction when you look at some content put up there are so many that are low and so many times am even wondering who is grading them positive because I have seen this happen so many times so we need to be able to protect the system itself and make sure that we are able to really be sure about everything

@Mitu001 Dear there is a reason behind of this useless contents, because there is many new members is coming on daily bases and they have no idea about the rules and regulations and they created the topics and posts without idea therefore they doing faults so we should help them in those faults in every mistake of those.

That's why we get warning or sometimes banned from this forum due to posting our lower quality content. Every Senior member will advice you to make good quality posts.

Hello everyone, it is necessary to be a little more selective when choosing a topic, and to give more importance, to the topics of greater interest and relevance, for the well-being of the platform and the learning of the members, especially that of the beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1

If any newbie creates this type of post that is low quality and too small then we must tell him about real rules in comments. But senior member continuously doing this must be reported.

• +1 1

Well, there are many types of people here. Many are new. They have not yet learned to create posts properly. They often create low quality posts. This should be resolved as soon as possible. Because such posts embarrass us a lot of the time.So important   Posts should be created.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I have seen this happen so many times so we need to be able to protect the system itself and make sure that we are able to really be sure about everything we are doing because in the end we are able to balance a lot

On 10/23/2020 at 1:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

@tienda If we think with logic, it is not possible to put forward a useful idea with less than 100 characters, so I  agree with your opinion so all members have to attend to the quality of the posts, not to the number of posts .

Alot of members are found guilty of spreading and feeding fellow members with unreliable content such act should not be allowed to prevent unnecessary issues arising....

It seems a lot of people don’t understand the rules and regulations of the forum yet that’s why they post such content which is not up to standard, I will urge every member to read up on the rules and regulations 

Posting low quality crypto information in the forum it's equivalent to open door for receiving warning points, been suspended or ban from the forum. Some times they removed you from the campaign with the reason stating that your postings failed to meet up with stipulated algorithms

Yes, there are a lot of poor content with no depth. Sometimes there are no enough words to understand about the topic. This is not good. Content should be rich and strong then it will helpful. 

I strongly agree with your point of view that small content or having a just question is very bad habit and thinking so poor so be avoid to that type of mistake. 

Yes my dear friend I agree with you that there are some people like me who are new to this site and they know more about us and don't know much about them Commenters who make all the comments in Bangladesh and your comment words are very short like a two line comment you should know that not everyone is here for the sake of earning only, but rather that they want to take knowledge as well, so asking questions is Their right👍

i recommend all the members that try to write meaningful content.  because it is a learning place. you have aboid some unnecessary  sentence like "how are you" "i am fine". otherwise you have try to answer of question meaningfully.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.