Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Obviously my dear, i agree with you. Don't write lower quality post, you will be ban for useless post. We need to write useful forum post, otherwise you cannot get good ratings for your post. without positive  ratings you cannot get payment for your post. So always write unique and informative post upto 100 characters.

• +3 1

Just to increase the numbers of posts in short time probably all 60% of members do this..  They just want to complete number of posts required.  And mostly non qualified members also perform this kinda post..  And many beginners who have to reach hundred post also found their. Because it free and quality as well as quantity doesn't matter to them. 

On 10/24/2020 at 3:57 PM, Captin said:

Yes, I agree with you in part and disagree with you in part as I agree that some topics are not useful and a waste of time, but I disagree with you that some members ask questions. You should know that not everyone is here for the sake of earning only, but rather that they want to take knowledge as well, so asking questions is Their right

Good response my friend am with you on this content, actually people make mistakes but to some extent we support them with encouraging replies not negative response. However nobody is perfect we are all learning from one another let just keep the spirit of the good work moving.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you as replying to illegitimate topics will get your replies deleted along with the illegitimate topic and so you will not earn anything for that posts so I will advise everybody to make sure that a topic is useful and constructive before replying to that topic.

Hello dear friend.in fact,If someone creates a topic that violates a rule and you automatically comment on such a topic, this topic will also be deleted with your post.You are right that many posts on the forum, especially posts made by newcomers, are short and just a question.The only reason the comments are deleted from the ID.So I think we should follow the rules.

yes offcourse my dear friend we should not support the members of low quality content creater we should support a member which make useful and authentic posts otherwise we decieting ourself to support the low quality contents.we should make the contents which are very useful for the reader.

• +2 1

There are many members in this forum who do not follow the rules of the forum. Especially those who are being included as new members. They are creating posts with words below 100 characters and many times there are no matches with the topic. Not adding any important information to the posts. So I say be careful about your post.

• +2 1

It is accepted that as indicated by the new distributing and payment rules  in the discussion, we improve substance and we don't discover any posts without interest or importance since they will get negative surveys and won't be paid for eventually.

• +2 1

Posting lower quality content is bad for the forum and would discourage members.poor quality content would fetch negative ratings and reputation.so make sure to publish meaningful content that would be informative to members in the forum

• +2 1

You have made a very good post, I wish that at least we have such a post or should make such a comment that others are fully able to know and voice in time because a cryptocurrency will only make money .Our Knowledge and Explanation in Crypto Currency Occurs 

• +2 1

I agree with you in this matter, and I suggest that there be more specialization in content, such as having a financial department, a marketing department, an e-commerce department, a search for new investment means, and sections in various fields in order for there to be mutual benefit and there is an opportunity to present New ideas and not to make this forum only comments for money without specific goals.

• +2 1

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

I agree with you and your opinion a lot of people creat topic even they don't have knowledge about this r some who ask questions they should give details too and also a lot of new members post with less then 100 character they should learn and follow rules

• +2 1

Bro you are right we should stop posting useless content but I have seen a lot of posts which have useless content but in English and their post get famous so much that posts with good content don't match their fame. It is the bitter reality that member on this forum are in search of easy posts which they can reply easily but they are not in search of that kind of post which is with good content and they can get more knowledge from the it. So if a person do a lot of research then he post a very good content and he's content does not get famous as the content of some useless person or some irrelevant content so he got disserted and he stop posting such content. 

So if we see someone posting very good content we should motivate him so that he keep doing his work.

It is believed that in step with the new publishing and price laws inside the discussion board, we get higher content material and we do not find any posts without hobby or meaning because they will simply get poor reviews and will now not be paid for ultimately.

• +2 1

As other member i tried  my best to create a useful and unique content which help every person which i learn as  a begginer.  Also tried to create  helpful 100 Character according to the rules of cryptotalk.

Yeah i agree with you. Some people are posting lower content and out topic. It is not good. You have to maintain the rules. Some people are replying in shortline . You must have to write 100 character . So we must create good topic to encourage everyone. 

• +2 1

It is an honest idea to require more stringent measures to prevent such unconstructive posts that disturb the forum, or to require measures that penalize this behavior, like prohibiting payment for a particular period or preventing it from posting again.

Raised a good point. Yes, I agree with you.
For the newcomers, those who are new should first know all the rules and regulations well. One thing to keep in mind is that your post will benefit everyone. This is what I want your posts to be useful.
I have noticed many people who do not understand the topic. And copying the writings of others. Remember that if you post like this, all your posts will be canceled. Everyone comes here to learn something. No one is sitting around knowing the wrong information you have written. Please keep this in mind

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Yes dear friend I also see many posts that are very low quality content or just relied on a simple question that is already answered in the about forum section by the moderators and also many members start replying on this topic and take part in this topic. I want to say that the moderators of this forum are very active and they find useless content and delete them in this way we can lose over useful posts with that useless topic so we should not to comment only use the topic which is not following the rules of this forum.

• +2 1

Yes i am agree with you  because i am come here at this forum to creat use ful topic which help other members.but some people can not proper work they creat a topic which can not fallow all rules and regulation at this forum.and some comment on topic are very non valuable which can not relate with your topic .so i suggest to you fallow all rules and regulation to work at this forum.if you not fallow then your post and topic wll not be accepted. Best of luck 

• +4 1

Your contents focused is really good mate.

I want to believe the rules concerning posting topics suppose to be well known to every member by now.

Well, we should be acquainted with the rules of posting if we really want to enjoy our status of posting

• +2 1

We be supposed to jot down thoroughly lofty equality posts hence if you mean to accomplish triumph you be supposed to bring into play a additional ample handiness and if you make sure of not keep to this it may not alter out for the better.

• +2 1

I agree with you that there or not of members who don't read the rules of the forum and then they simply quote a question to the members and when the members give response in it,the moderator delete topic and it results  in the loss of the comments of other members too.so they should avoid it and first read the pinned post in the about forum section to solve their queries.

We should follow the rules of this plateform becaus we post the useless content on this forum then our we will not get the paiment becaus our posts can be deleted and we should also not support the content that has no meaning. 

• +2 1