How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

I see my future in this forum so bright and i use this forum for a months ago. I hope i will continue this forum for a long time. I earn from this forum now and i hope i will earn from this forum at future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am showing a good future in this platform for students.I am also a student,and i joined here in recent days.In those days i didn't earn any thing.But in that time i learn something from here and i fell that,my typing skills were going much faster. And i think when i complete my studies those learning will be helpful for my job career.

• +1 1

I would love to thank the cryptotalk forum and the youbit platform so much for the favor they provide to me and other members..I consider myself lucky to have joined this forum and gained experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies...

I am not saying that it will brighten my future but I am sure that my future will be good through it. I came here so that I could learn something and earn money for my studies expenses. Hopefully, it will be same as I thought before I came here. 

I see that there is something very beautiful waiting for me on this platform .. because it is an interesting platform. We got to know other people and learned a lot of things about this platform and about cryptocurrencies and so on. At the same time, you earn money and good profit .. I wish success to everyone.

On 10/21/2020 at 12:46 AM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

Of course, we have a bright future and all is because of this platform. Everyday, I learn a lot about crypto and at the end of day I feel myself loaded with new knowledge. This knowledge will surely help me in future. 

• +2 1

I think it is very good forum bro. I see it's future is very good untill we will got the lot of information and also earned good. So actually it's forum popular forum in the world. I love this forum.

Hello dear I see my future in this forum is very bright. Because this forum help me a lot of and became very able for even doing trading and also crypto knowledge. So I think future is bright.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is a very good platform can make your feature by joining the  platform, you can also earn a lot of money on this platform and also increase your knowledge. You can bright your future by working on this platform .i like this platform  .Many peoples work on this platform .

• +1 1

The forum had a very important growth and continues to do so, which I see a great future working constantly here. That is why we must create really useful and quality publications and comments.

I hope I can learn a lot from this site and earn a lot of money so I am currently spending time on this site.Hopefully I can go a long way in the future with this site

It is a good platform where we use our time and earn money with an easy way. I would be thankful that I use cryptotalk . But no one can know about this organisation that it will be block or life time so on. So we not only on this forum our future planning

• +1 1

I think if they keep on giving payments and make this forum a long term project then I am certainly expecting a great future for me on this platform. This forum is surely promising a good future for us.

• +3 1

I see my self in this platform pursuing my goal in Cryptoworld as a successful Cryptocurrency trader. I also see my future here being a senior expert on CryptoTalk putting the beginners thorough on how to make it to the top with cryptocurrency. Its just a good feeling to my self here dreaming big in Cryptoworld everyday.

I saw a bright future in crypto currency . I think I never leave this very useful forum. I can learn more knowledge about crypto currency and trading. It is very useful for me in trading. I can take a guideline from some experienced members. I love this forum.

If I still continue to post with good quality contents, then I'm going to gain more money here in the near future and now I can help my family someday by getting a small business if possible.

I see that joining this forum was a great step for me, because every day my experience and knowledge increase more about cryptocurrencies, and I now wait for me to finish the 100 comments so that I can then learn how to trade and invest.

I see a bright future with fortune and glad tidings because the knowledge Iam accumulating here will in no doubt help and prepare  me to compete in the global market with tycoon. The interaction with member with different views and understandings will make me more productive which will at thesame time assist me in competing in business world . So I’m short I see nothing but future of joy prosperity and happiness.

I am very happy to participate in this platform. I see my future in this forum and I have been using this forum for a while and I hope I continue to gain useful information and earn money and although I do not know how to do yet, but from the time on the posts I think that I will be good in this forum and I must have  Aim anyway and thank you very much

For a student like me my future is dazzling, in this forum you learn about the world of cryptocurrency how to invest in cryptocurrency, how you are not going to fall into traps of scammers, how bitcoin was founded what it may likely become in the future. 

Well, I feel happy to be working in the forum and I hope it lasts for many more time here making useful posts for the other members where we all benefit and the forum continues to grow in number of active members to continue learning and earning income only for my knowledge obtained for my research in this crytographic field.

I am still in my early days, but I see that a wonderful and guaranteed future on this platform is because I heard that they give you a lot of money and have a beautiful future for electronic profit without incurring any trouble

• +5 1

I hope that cryptotalk surviver the real problem is the way to pay and the prince of the talk token, I saw the price of talk toke in 17 satoshis per token, and the volume is very low probably in some month crypto talk will not pay more, we need to do something for the price of the token, crypto talk before made payment in btc but now the price go to the moon is very diffculte to pay 1000 satoshis per post like before.

• +1 1

This is a wide network of knowledge for the users who search for the knowledge. This plateforum give us a bulk of knowledge and a great experience with the crypto market. We will learn how to make transections and conversation of cruncies . I see myself as a successful man.

I hope so you will be a successful man.

Good luck.

Actually this platform have played an important rule in my life bcz as a student I earned through this platform and this platform also helps me to earn education skills and I am going to make a long term relation with crytotalk. I desired to see this forum for longer and ever green.

• +2 1