Right Amount of Investment for Beginners - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ryken8

Right Amount of Investment for Beginners

Suitable amount that we can recommend to every beginner
 I actually started with $ 200 and build from there.  Bitcon $ 200 worth of cash bought from the ATM, it depends on your ability and your condition in life, you should also think about the value you bear to lose because investing is risky,

There is no set amount that we can recommend for every beginner; it depends on your ability and status in life. You should also consider the value that you can afford to lose because investing is risky; you could lose all of your money. I recommend that beginners who want to invest study the fundamentals of cryptocurrency first.

My dear friend I think investment is not good for beginners. Because investment need proper knowledge and experience  I suggest you if your beginner then first gain knowledge about investment and then start investing. If you do investment without knowledge then you may lose most of your money. 

I am also a beginner like you and trying to understand what amount of money do I need for the investment and another question that is important is that where should we invest our money? Is is safe or not? So these are the questions that must be answered for proper guidance.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, this is the question that I asked myself for the investment for the first time in these markets

I think there is no amount that can be implemented for beginners since that depends on the variants of each person who starts in this medium since if he is a person who has many recluses and is not afraid to invest, he will invest more if he is a people who live off their savings will be more afraid of investing, they will look for more information and better platforms for exchange and all of them do not provide the facility for newbies like Yobit does, so I conclude that there is no exact amount to invest per person.

There is no appropriate amount for a beginner to trade; it is determined by how much he can bear a loss. Only you can determine the amount with which you can enter the world of trading because it is fraught with risks, and it is possible that you will lose all of the money invested. I wish you the best of luck and advise you to exercise caution.

@Ryken8 I think we should start from little amount to invest because it is the safe way of investing but before investing even a little amount we must have experience of this field because without knowledge and experience we cannot get success in any field.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky if you do not know where to start, according to the "Yahoo Finance" service, which classified 10 digital currencies as "worth investing in the year 2021", noting, at the same time, the risks of investing money in them.

There is no suitable amount any beginner to trade , it is related to how much he will be able to bear the loss so only you can know the amount that you can enter into the world of trading because it has a lot of risks and may be you will lose all the amount that you entered. I wish you success and be careful.

I don't think it depends on "how much? ". 

I think it’s more important how clever does anyone invests. 

O e thing I'm sure about is this.. "don't put all the eggs in on basket". 

Try to deal with different trading options so if one trade fails you still have a safety factor. Good luck for you. 

• +3 1

In my opinion, there is no suitable amount to advise the novice, but this depends on your ability and your circumstances in life.  You should think about the downside, which is the value of losing it because investing is risky and there is a high probability that you will lose your money when you invest. As for me I suggest that they learn the basics of the cryptocurrency first and then search for more information and better exchange platforms and all of them do not provide facilities for beginners such as yobit for you  It is concluded that there is no specific amount to be invested.

Hello guys in fact, there is no specific capital to enter into an investment, but you have to enter with the amount that you are willing to lose, because investing is like adventure. Either you lose or you win good luck.

Edited by Lamazarifa84
  • +2 1

In my opinion there is not right amount to invest because investment is depend our status how much you invest how you are willing to lose your money.i advice you before the investing research on the site.

If you want to start trading so first invest very little and get proper knowledge because without knowledge you can easily lose your investment. Collect all the information about it currency and then make a move. But if you start with larger amounts, it could be very sad for you.

Well, my friend, you should at the beginning search and check the exchange rate and the currency rate, as the beginning of $ 100 is a very excellent minimum and repeat this process and you will succeed in building your project

Well, I am new here. So, I don't know about the right amount of investment for beginners. I think it's depend on the capability of that person and also on the savings of that person in his wallet.

No beginner is allowed to trade, it depends on how much it can take the cost, but you only have to consider how much you can enter into the world of trade because it has a lot of uncertainties and you can lose as much as you joined. I wish you every accomplishment, I wish you good treatment.

• +2 1

Everyone here has his own experience to share. A right amount for a beginners to invest cannot be told accurately. If you want to invest than invest according to your capability. Don't invest too much that weakens you financially and don't invest too little that gives you no benefit.Listen to everyone but follow what your heart says. Decide yourself that what you want to do and why you are here. After having the answers of your all questions you will become able to decide at your own. Best wishes!

• +3 1

In my opinion, there is no specific budget, everyone has the ability to start investing in the amount that suits them, but your investments must start with a small budget, so that you gain the experience and skills necessary to start investing in larger amounts in the future, I wish you good luck

It depends upon the investor that how much amount he wants to invest if he has enough money to invest easily he can but if a person earn with very hardwork and he cares about his money he should be careful as investment sometimes give too much loss also as it depends upon your luck also so good luck. 

You can start by investing a small amount through your active participation in this site, you must first read the Basic Rules and conditions of investment and then start raising money, read the experiences of others about this thing .

Dear I am a new beginner so I don't have any idea about this and I have no interest in investment because it is very risky but my friend said that if you took part in investment then you should have invest your amount 1000$a approximately then your start will be best.

Dear I am a new beginner so I don't have any idea about this and I have no interest in investment because it is very risky but my friend said that if you took part in investment then you should have invest your amount 1000$a approximately then your start will be best.

Investing can be a great way to grow your wealth, but it's important to invest the right amount. If you're a beginner, you might not have a lot of money to invest. That's okay! You can start small and gradually increase your investment over time. The important thing is to get started and to keep investing regularly.