Right Amount of Investment for Beginners - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ryken8

Right Amount of Investment for Beginners

Dear friend, there is no specific amount in order to start investing, that this thing depends on how you do the investment and in what currency you want to start, so I advise you to do this thing on your own and work on it and gain the largest amount of information. Thank you.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2020 at 5:18 PM, Ryken8 said:

What is the right amount of investment for beginners to put up into cryptocurrencies? Some of the questions beginners may have when starting out in cryptocurrencies are Am I investing too much into crypto that it may affect my day to day expense or am I investing too little that I may not even appreciate any gains I'm getting? Though investing in crypto is more lucrative that any other normal investments out there, it still takes time to get returns to your investments. I personally had set aside 10% of my savings into crypto when I started a year ago, is this too much or too little? do share your opinion..

There is really no set sum that we would recommend for a beginner; it depends on your skill and standing in life. You can also consider the worth that you can expect to lose because investing is risky; you may lose all of your money. I recommend that newcomers who want to invest study the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies first.

Greetings, my friend, this is a good question, how much should beginners invest
I think that beginners should, as a start, not send money to the platform for investment, they must first learn about investment and trading  until they have a good amount of currencies coming from profit on the platform and then start investing in it

My dear! That's a very good.your thoughts is beneficial to others.but I request you don't invest this amount in risky paltforum.if you want to invest then you invest in physical bussinees

Dear friend, in my opinion, there is no specific amount for beginners' investment, the amount depends on your ability and your condition in life, so all beginners should know that they can lose all their money when they start investing because investing is risky and so thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no specific amount to invest for beginners or other experienced members, if you do not know much about investing, you should learn first or get some help in order not to fall into a trap or a loss, You can get a lot of money, but you should know that investing has risks and you can lose. Invest a lot to get a lot, but you have to learn a lot before doing so

My friend I advice you to put more time investing and less money . because in this time you need too much knowledge to work in safe and a less money spent so you not became distracted by that . because right choices will give you the right results no matter how many you spent

My friend...
I suggest beginners to first learn the basics of cryptocurrency before getting into the investment field
As there is no suitable amount that we can recommend to every beginner, it depends on your ability and your condition in life, you should also think about the value that you are able to lose because investing is risky, and there is a high probability that you will lose your money when you invest.
Do not enter without knowing you should not take a risk

According to me, you should not invest big amount in a business. You should start with minimum amount and move forward by seeing the results of your investment. Less amount of investment have less risk.

If you want to start your business in you first, you will gain more experience and knowledge in the world encrypted because if you start working without prior knowledge will lose all your money

There is no specific amount for all new members, each of them chooses an amount according to his balance and according to his information and experience in investing, the issue is relative to my friend, and he cannot be given a specific value. This depends on the spirit of adventure in each person.

• +3 1

Hello there greetings if you are bigness and want in master your money in some kind of cryptocurrency I think he should learn about what is then invested small amount of money call me if somehow you may lose your money you will not lose all of your money

• +5 1

your money when you invest. For beginners who will try to invest, I suggest that they should learn first the basic of cryptocurrency. you can start with is 200 dollars, but you should not take the riskYobit does, so I conclude that there is no exact amount to invest per person. 

The same ethic we have in gambling is the same ethic you can use in crypto: don't gamble something you can't afford to risk. Crypto is often a gamble because we don't know if we'll make a profit or not, so I'd advise you to spend just what you can afford to risk. Be sure you have enough money to cover your basic needs, such as food and shelter, and never use the money to trade in crypto currency.

your investment collect all the information about it currency and then make a moveyou should invest low amountyou can enter into the world of trading because it has a lot of risks and may be you will lose all the amount that you entered. I wish you success and be careful.

Beginners are of different level and one must take that into consideration, beginners are different, there are those who can get in with so little but with good information but in the end they just collapse so there is also another one with huge sum but they end up losing and that becomes their end in the field.

There is no specific amount for investment, it depends on your financial capabilities, but take into account a small amount for the possibility of losing it because it is fraught with risks and loss

• +4 1

Your 10% of your savings is a good amount to make an investment, but you just have to stay familiar with the matter and do not neglect it because working with cryptocurrencies is a bit tiring because before you start working with it you have to collect information about it and then start investing good luck.

Dear we cannot give a certain amount to each beginner, this depends on the condition and ability of each person to pay the money. Of course, this also depends on the amount that you can lose and you must know. In this field in investment and trading in encrypted currencies, you can lose all your money, so I advise you to learn well Increasing experiences and knowledge and acquiring science in the fields of encrypted currencies

• +3 1

This issue differs from one member to another because it depends on the money that the member has and his ability to bear the loss, so I suggest that all beginners work with small amounts in order to gain the required experience and not lose much in the event of failure in the beginning

• +3 1

My friend
There is no fixed number or amount that can be suggested to beginners, and do not forget that the investment is full of risks, especially if you do not have sufficient experience.
In my opinion, we should learn the rules of investing in cryptocurrencies and then start working

It is preferable for us to put a small capital to start investing at the beginning and after gaining the necessary knowledge and sufficient experience, we do the hard and professional work in trade. We have to invest our money in more than one place so that we do not lose it at once. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

In the beginning, you should learn as much as possible and gain sufficient experience about investing and ask senior members how to invest and how to get started... After that, since you are a beginner .. you must definitely start with small money, even if the profit is not large, because if you invested with everything you own and lost your money, you will have lost everything... So start with small money and when your profits get bigger then you can invest more money.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, from my point of view that you, as a beginner, are not important to you, so I advise you to work hard and focus, and whatever the amount of your sum, you will be able to succeed with it as long as you have the skill

• +1 1

Dear friend, there is no specific amount that I can advise you. It depends on your financial condition. I started with $ 200 for me.  And you must take into account your situation if you lose. The amount invested should be that you can bear if you lose

• +3 1