Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction.

The trajectory of the Bitcoin price is constantly increasing, and this is what we have noticed over the past few months, and according to technical analyzes, its price is likely to rise gradually, and this is an amazing thing that can be exploited.

I don't think this is possible in just five years, let us be realistic, we all have seen bitcoin pumpings and dumpings through the years, automatically you can see a pattern, but you never know what will happen, in my opinion it will be between 10- 100 k in the next few years.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I think this is quite realistic, because after paypal accepted bitcoin, our cryptocurrency went up the hill, that is, we see how the price almost reached a peak, as much as 20,000 dollars, so I believe that if 5 years of successful decisions affect bitcoin, then its price will be able to reach the top without any problems!

• +1 1

We all know that btc currency rises in a few years to fictional prices, but from here to 4 years from now, I do not think that it will reach at least $ 1 million, so we can drop 300 thousand dollars or 50% more than the price you mentioned. As that price is very fantastic and you will be challenged by a knowledgeable mess and the rise in BTC will lead to the appearance of unwanted matters.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't accept as true a million is likely but we tin puzzle out selected other but not a million hence the greatest factor now is to construct indeed that we are liability great that helps us to exceedingly tow as one the whole lot in the very well perspective therefore tome I deem a Million is exactly a rank of a untruth and a exploratory sit by several natives.

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the currency of the future and it is witnessing many increases during these days. I hope that it will reach the price that he talked about, but I think that this matter is not easy and needs serious work and get rid of all the difficulties that it encounters.

No, I don't think the market value of Bitcoin will reach 1 million in 2025.  Because it is a very large amount, although the market value of Bitcoin is increasing, it will not increase so much that it will reach 1 million.

i see the prediction of bitcoin price will be very high is right, but for reaching to 1 milion dollars i see this number is very high if we compare the bitcoin chart in all time, i can say bitcoin reaching to 50000$ in 2024 after the last halving, it's just my opinion.

i think that that is a totally big quantity that it is tough for bitcoin to attain due to the fact each day many new cryptocurrencies seem that have strong projects and may compete with bitcoin within the future.

• +3 1

It might look very odd but crypto is becaming more famous every year. Some countries start to doing their own crypto's also some biggest companies start to creating their own crypto, like facebooks libra. In 2025 i beileve crypto will became normal for the people who doesn't know nothing about crypto for now. When people will start to using crypto every crypto price will go up. I am not sure bitcoin will reach 1m$ but i am sure it will be more valuable than today's price.

• +5 1

Hi there mate, I wouldn't be shocked if I saw that bitcoin reached 1 million dollars by the end of two thousand twenty five, because after each halving and in 3 years always it adds a zero to its end so if it is 20 thousand now, it may become 200 thousand in 3 years, but 1 million, we will see about that but as I said that wouldn't surprise me much.

• +3 3

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Every prediction cannot be trusted specially if it is long time before. Because the cryptocurrency price is manipulated by so many different factors that we cannot easily determine it's price  5 years ago specially.

• +3 1

I think it's impossible bitcoin value reach 1 million dollar in 2025... Because 1 million dollar value is too much... I think after 5 years bitcoin value is round about 50 to 60k dollar, according to my own prediction... But not more increase....

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you.  Bitcoin is a very valuable and digital currency.  Bitcoin has become very popular in the world.  I also like bitcoin very much.  I know that by 2025 Bitcoin could be 1 million.  The price of Bitcoin will increase day by day. In 5 years, the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket.  Thank you

• +1 1

Predictions are not always correct, nobody knows what might happen to the price of bitcoin in the next coming years because the price is not fixed or controlled by anyone. The value solely depends on the crypto market. I believe bitcoin has alot of potentials to hit 1 million dollars but nothing is certain for sure. 

• +1 2

On 10/23/2020 at 10:38 AM, marchal87 said:

This cannot happen because Bitcoin's reaching a million dollars is not easy and it is unlikely that it will happen because reaching that amount requires many elements and components that are not present.

Bitcoin is still struggling in the price of the $20,000 and the price target is still not hit yet, so  predicting it to reach to the $1 Million is still not possible in any way.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

It looks very impossible because even as at now it has not yet hit $20k to talk more of $1m  by 2025 

Let wait and see

i do not think that it will be happening to the bitcoin as it will make the coin too expensive and people would stop using it maybe so do not think it will grow that high.

Hey mate, thanks for your post about Bitcoin price prediction, I not sure that Bitcoin price will reach 1 million at 2025 years but I can say Bitcoin price will pump in the upcoming year, so we can store some Bitcoin for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No harm in dreaming. But to reach such a high price is just unbelievable. Bitcoins are becoming popular as time passes by, but still there are countries that have not accepted this currency. 

He must be kidding ... this number is a bit exaggerated... it is true that Bitcoin reached prices that no one expected it would but hell no I do not think that one million dollar is possible at all... I think the most is 100 K.

I think no doubt if the investor in Bitcoin going to rise and even freedom in the Bitcoin business then one day the price of bitcoin will go to the touch of million of dollars in 2025. Looking now the situation I think it will reach but not easy to say anything.

• +1 1

The trajectory of the Bitcoin price is consistently increasing, and this is often what we've noticed over the past few months, and consistent with technical analyzes, its price is probably going to rise gradually, and this is often a tremendous thing which will be exploited.

On 10/17/2020 at 3:35 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

Raoul Pal, founder and CEO of Real Vision, has stated in an interview with Stansberry Research that bitcoin could get an “enormous wall of money” over the next few years.

He said that $1 million for BTC is "about right" in the next five or 6 years, considering we will be going through two halving cycles, the one that happened this year and the next one in 2024.

at the same time this week, PlanB, creator of the Stock-to-Flow bitcoin price models, said that BTC is on its way to increase exponentially after May.

Pal also stated that he will convert his gold investments into bitcoin due to the vastly better performance of bitcoin.

what do you think of this prediction? do you agree with it, or think it's a long shot? and what would you think bitcoin would be in the next 5 years?

source : https://cointelegraph.com/news/enormous-wall-of-money-will-send-bitcoin-to-1m-in-2025-raoul-pal

Amazing. This post is really informative and super because I am shock on read this post and i think it will reach to 1 Million because bitcoin is growing each day and its amount is also increasing each day and I think in next 4 years it will reach 1M and some people Al's saying that it can't or it can cross 1M but I think it depend on luck so now just wait and watch.