Margin profit ?? Best way - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmida44

Margin profit ?? Best way

I am a new trader on a platform. I heard that pump happens every week and most of my trades are in it in the long run. Is changing the characteristics in the short term good and profitable, and profit margin can be achieved from it? Share your suggestions in the comments

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/13/2020 at 3:36 AM, Hmida44 said:

I am a new trader on a platform. I heard that pump happens every week and most of my trades are in it in the long run. Is changing the characteristics in the short term good and profitable, and profit margin can be achieved from it? Share your suggestions in the comments

Good content Dear @Hmida44 I think Margin trading is depended about your luck! if you are newbie or without experience in analyzing market price chart you will not success. So I don't think it is the best way for beginners. However with spot trading is simple and easy for beginners, they should to buy a such cryptocurrency when it is lower and then they will wait when go up to sell it. Is possible will not be go up in the day or week... but they can wait and will not loss their investment, but with Margin no, there is a limit if you don't predict well you will  loss all!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Margin trading can be a useful tool for increasing trade profits. However, it requires previous experience with spot trading and a comprehensive knowledge about risk management so one is able to set a reasonable leverage and stop loss to avoid being liquidated (losing all). If unexperienced people take the risk of doing margin trading, chances are high of incurring big losses. 

• +5 1

Margin has not been my best way, I lost $150 lately because I traded litecoin yesterday at $64, the money was liquidated at $60. Margin trading can be very profitable but also very risky. 

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, HanSerb said:

Margin trading is not about luck, trading is not about luck, you have to learn it, know it, experience it and be expert to know what the market will be like you predicted. For beginners, Margarita trading is not the best at all. 

Dear friend @HanSerb you have not select all my sentence, look what I have mentioned on my post:

On 10/31/2020 at 2:23 PM, tienda said:

Good content Dear @Hmida44 I think Margin trading is depended about your luck! if you are newbie or without experience in analyzing market price chart you will not success.

So I have not said the Margin trading is depend about luck only, I have continued the reason why. Is true if you are newbie without experience you will be depended about your luck, so is very important to know how analyse the price to success or you will loss if you do thing with chance!:classic_wink:

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Margin trading means leveraging in a way the more your funds will be reducing than normal if the market is fallen, but if the market is increasing price, the leverage will make you earn more.  What I can advice is for traders to first learn spot trading before margin. Margin trading is very risky than normal reading and of which spot trading which is still normal is very risky. 

• +3 1

margin trading in short time for beginners not easy because you have no completely knowledge about this platform but if you make a margin trading its maybe your luckbut its not possible 

• +2 1

Good post you share with others. Trading is really profitable for members who have its great experience but it is not be successful if a newbie who have no skills no idea and experience he don't get any money by this. Margin trading is best for members but there is a limit only old and experience members can do this begiinners can't do this. 

You know well bro trading is the other form of risk its just depend on your luck if you are a good trader and you have good knowledge about trading then you can make good margin but if you are beginner you can't never earn good margin from trading 

• +1 1

In my views the only way to get good margin profit is your experience and your strategies to do work. If you are new any platform and suddenly start trading without any experience you can't get success and have to face many difficulties. But if have complete skills and best trading experience you can earn good and will gain success in your business. Also your patience also matter that how long you can wait and bear hurdles in you paths of success.

When anyone start newly some users having no knowledge about trading and some having knowledge but don't have experience so there is difference between these both users because a guy who totally don't know about trading that's one can also be a good member but first that guy will surely face more challenges and loss and a guy who having knowledge that one will surely face some problems. 

1. Avoid markdowns by improving inventory visibility. ...
  2. Elevate your brand and increase the perceived value of your merchandise. ...
  3. Streamline your operations and reduce operating expenses. ...
  4. Increase your average order value. ...
  5. Implement savvier purchasing practices. ...
  6. Increase your prices. ...
  7. Optimize vendor relationships.

Margin trading is as profitable as it is lucrative.  However, I would never advise newcomers to trade margins.  Because it is very risky for newcomers.  Margin trade is the act of transferring currency from one exchange site to another and selling it at a higher price.  However, in this case, you can be both a beneficiary and a loser.  However, you can trade spot to trade