How to prevent from internet scammers? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shehzad2285

How to prevent from internet scammers?

Well,  the internet is now very prone to making people loss there money if they tend to be very uncareful,  but when you safe guard your password and you don't do transaction with people who you don't know online,  then I think that you can be safe from the scam. 

• +2 1

There are many kinds of the scam on this forum so I want to tell you that you can protect your account from the scammers when you receive the attractive offers first of all you should investigate about that

• +3 1

Many people are deceived when it comes to exchanging money on the Internet.  Maybe there are many ways to avoid it.  Which I don't know is new.  However, if you use a loyal wallet.And with caution, much can be avoided.

All that is needed to be safe from internet fraud is so simple, just that we tend to play with some little things that would have safe us, we should just have a correct password combination and then we should be careful as to the people we transact with online, and we should not give our details to strangers.

Yes now days scammers are active and they want to earn money.so it maybe transaction and other like hack. So if we make strong password and unique then we can remain safe from it.not put same password and on different sites with this we can scame .

I don't think anyone who works with it can be deceived without knowing how it works and Google 2 Factor Authenticator will give you a lot of benefits

• +1 1

You must separate the personal electronic accounts from the accounts that you use in the field of cryptocurrencies because you must take care of them and everything related to passwords in designated places and no one can access them but you.

• +3 1

Yes, I have encountered many methods and methods of fraud and fraudulent people as well, for example bots on Telegram or false mining programs and applications that earn money by the number of clicks, in fact I find that detecting fraudulent methods is easy and I do not think that anyone can fall into such a trap except If he was a beginner and had modest experience

• +1 1

You should check the address properly whenever you send your money from one place to another. And you should not even pay attention to the non-essential emails that you receive and read them at all. And there are many people who agree that they try to trap people in their words and then try to forward with them, then you should not pay attention to their words at all. Then you should not give your essential information to anyone in any way. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The scammers can not do any scamming thing in the legit sites but when we use unknown sites like the exchangers maybe we will lose our money.

internet world is rounded of scammers.after launch to cryptocurrency world,i suffer met with scores of scammers.specially on telegram.one device near is communal in every part of the scammers are they connection you foremost and bestow you lucrative offers on investment.

• +4 1

35 minutes ago, Ahmadzuhely said:

Good evening.I am had the same problem and question as it was you my dear and I am got over by learn a lot and search the internet. This is up to you. You are the person that need to make search the internet and find what is happen and how you can prevent from scammer.

Well answered, maybe later in the future there would be ways to prevent scamming in the cryptoworld, but for now we we should not even bother asking, we are our own security for our funds and our decisions.

A big problem is these scammers, you should not trust everyone, do not enter links or unknown sites, or they were sent to you from unknown people, follow the good popularity, they are the ones who can be trusted, and of course the officials here always work to get rid of the fraudsters  .

• +1 1

Dont shift to many wallets or exchanges, just choose one who are legit and dont be in a hurry to earn more crypto in few days, just go slowly but clear and you will be able to escape scammers. 

• +3 1

I do not think that fraudsters can be caught in cryptocurrencies because they will find a way to hide and escape, but the most important step you must do is to save your personal information and not share it with anyone, especially passwords, and it is preferable to make each website its own email.

• +1 1

Many scammers expend a trap so easily on internet like advertising that to become rich in a day and mostly hyip websites.  Don't sent Bitcoin for token in myetherwallet, don't click bad link about mining link ,don't share your information with the unknown persons. Be careful of sites that provide enormous benefits because it can be a scammer.

• +3 1

Always make sure that your passwords are strong and kept in a safe place, in addition to keeping away from fraudsters that may be encountered on social media, especially Telegram, as for otherwise it will be out of your control, such as an attack on a platform and its penetration

To prevent form internet Scammer then we should have the proper security and also be aware form those they are makes trouble for you so be happy and enjoy online.

Fraudulent people have been waiting for opportunities to steal the money you earn, so you must provide any information about your account to anyone who asks you to log in untrusted.

That is very difficult to figure out the scammers as they all k ow each and every trick to scamme others easily ,they can play over us easily without even letting us know about it , the only way I found to keep yourself safe from the scammers is don't give your personal information even any site is demanding you this.

Yes you are right my bro there are also many cameras on the Internet and I also advised to all member to avoid these are all type of people because all these cameras and the hackers on this site will also ask your personal information and data about their side and they will damage you and your work on this site and also damage your profitable learning that you are no from this online earning site.

I think it is difficult for us to protect ourselves completely from scammers, but we can pay attention to their offers and avoid connecting from public networks or opening unknown links that could be harmful.

That's the right attitude we did not ask them to send coins to us.So never replying is the beat course of action.We have to not interact with these kind of peoples.

• +2 1

One of the most important steps that must be taken to protect your currencies is to deal with platforms with a high level of security, such as Yobit , and also to work on not to penetrate your account by fraudsters and not to share the password with anyone.

• +3 1

To avoid being scam by internet scammers is by not following there site we should try to make sure we make research and make sure we avoid any other websites that we don't have assurance on and we don't also have trust on them so let's be careful and take note 

• +1 1