How to prevent from internet scammers? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shehzad2285

How to prevent from internet scammers?

I don't know much about the  scamming issue, I believe the blockchain is a secure place to trade if you keep your passwords safely ,don't store your passwords in the browser try to keep them in your laptop.

4 hours ago, Zifaalbayan said:

Hello mate, it is a very difficult task to find out the scammers, we should be very careful while carrying out a transaction from websites ,always try to use a secured website while carrying out transactions, try not to share personal details with unknown websites, scammers and hackers exist every nook and corner of the internet, so we should be very careful while dealing with online transactions .

Yeah since there are so meany hackers and scammers, we have to take some protections to secure our wallets and sites that we hold our moneys, and there are so meany scam sites so we have to make sure thus sites are legit and well known before depositing our moneys to thus sites and platforms.

I think in the event that you keep your passwords locked away on your PC and not your internet browsers, you would be more secure from hackers and furthermore dont utilize same email for your crypto accounts as your own records.

I do not know if fraudsters are really able to copy cryptocurrencies similar to the original currencies because that will pose a big problem in the world of cryptocurrencies, as for sending unidentified currencies, this is something that should be avoided 

for me my exhort is never going to different locales that,

for example, you much snap a connections in light of the fact that there was occurrences that the connections are phishing joins that when you click is you. will diverted to the destinations that made by programmers and your record was inclined to see programmers all your data's, for example, usernames and passwords.. be cautious and be attentive.

Thanks for your post......

• Useful or interesting 1

You can protect yourself by knowing the methods that fraudsters can use and thus protect yourself from them and also try to make strong passwords and not give any information to anyone.

• +3 1

I want to suggest to you that you can prevent from the internet scammers I want to suggest to you that if you receive any attractive offer first of all you should investigate about that because there are many chances scammers send this type of offers and you should to set the good security of your balance wallet

I don't think there is any form in which we can use to prevent from scammers in the internet because they have a lot of techniques and methods which they use in scamming people the only thing we should avoid is not follow the site or platform we don't know or are not familiar with and we should make sure we strick to security measures to be able to avoid from the scammers and hackers

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Alaiz

If we want to prevent fraudsters from stealing and being on the Internet, that is impossible, because the presence of fraudsters cannot be stopped permanently, all we have to do is to stay away from them as much as possible and avoid them in any business to ensure our money from theft

And some of the simple ways to avoid them is by avoiding clicking on an unknown links and also ignore any suspecious message from unknown individuals in cryptoworld if not someone is likely to lose his money because they have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people.

• +2 1

There are alot of scammers.  They will try to scam you whatever you do to prevent scam.  Like this forum admin and moderators made hard rules to prevent scammers and spammers. But there are few scammers. Scammers will always be there to harm.

• +3 1

On 12/25/2019 at 4:56 AM, Shehzad2285 said:
Now a days the method of transactions are carried out through international cryptocurrency in which scammers are involved and deprives the client from their money by using different techniques and technologies. Is there any preventative  measures to stop them from such fraudulent. 

Due to the fact that there is rapid increase in people involve in crypto currency exchange this days my friend and also due to decentralized nature of crypto currency exchange in general it's really not easy bringing fraudulent activity to book. Also security agency of most countries don't really have access to the transaction done. The advisable thing to do is to research properly and avoid untrusted trading platforms.

• +2 1

In these days , there are many scammers are available in the internet .so be careful all of you.i personally never shear my pins and pasward to anyone.Actully Don't believe anyone in crypto currency 

@227plan @fuer44 @Vanessa

I have been scammed a number of times and this one of the toughest thing that has ever worked and happend for me the right thing today is to make sure that we have ideas that are effective for me because now this makes it  better for so many people there is a great work to which one needs to find solution to the problems brought boy  internet, the toughest of them is trying to understand this issue and how to get out of it

@Shehzad @227plan @fuer44 @Vanessa

The truth is you will never be able to completly handle scammers because this is really a huge problem and so we need to find that solutions that are able to be able to grow and be good and what is happening because scammers keep evolving that is the only problem we do have

I think we don't have any useful method to prevent those scammers. Crypto always became more famous but it needs to be regulated if we want to use widely. Otherwise we can't prevent those scammers. I think ico's are needs to be regulated soon because they scammed me twices and some ico projects are stealing couple milion dollars.

• +1 1

In order to prevent this, you have to try to ignore projects that ask for your personal data, such as your Exchange passwords or private keys, since they can access your money if you have it and steal everything, so avoid giving out your personal data.

We need to secure our personal details and passwords well, not to register on untrusted websites, not to trust unknown individuals who, before engaging, make amazing and enticing deals and look for any project on the net.

@SHERAZQADIR87 dear I think you have  to make strong password with capital character and small with alphabet and number and don't save passwords at all on mobile or laptop 

There is certain tools used by scammers and steels funds from us we need to pay more attention while doing transaction of online any payment be double check everything.

In my judgment and customs to inhibit of in receipt of dodge was having a backing on physical, shun allocation private in rank on common media platforms  and don't crack to click suspicious links.

I do not think that creating cryptocurrencies is a method of fraud that is reliable in my opinion and cannot be defrauded unless someone who works with it does not know how it works

• +1 1

This problem gona big problem day by day hackers are very active for hacking plz not safe password and user name in notepad app write in you diary and use google 2 factor authenticator

• +1 1

The location of scammers everywhere.  Maybe they can't be removed at once, but be careful about some things.  Can be protected from scammers.  For example, refraining from using your personal e-mail on cryptotalk, not sharing your personal information online, using strong passwords, giving to others or not accessing links etc.

• +1 1

On 12/29/2019 at 10:07 AM, neurolicious said:

Its not rocket science. You can learn either by doing alot of reading or by experience. Simplest advice I would give is to stick to trusted places and talk with trusted people if youre prone to getting lured.

Internet scammers are so many and we need to secure our accounts from the scammers becasue they just make the money through the wrong way and this is not good for us and we can lost our money through it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not heard about the prosecution of fraudsters in the field of cryptocurrencies, as all of them are anonymous, and the responsibility for personal data and security remains with the user himself, regardless of whether he is a beginner, investor, or trader, perhaps if a person or group is arrested through tracking the site and the charge is proven against them, they are officially prosecuted  In court, if you know anything about it tell me?