How to earn free bitcoin without investment - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaja shaik

How to earn free bitcoin without investment

On 12/25/2019 at 11:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

Thank you for providing this it would be a great help to us beginners.

You can earn free Bitcoin online in many ways such as cryptotalk, trading and also faucets because they do pay after reaching a certain amounts but before joining any make sure you check and read there roadmap and white paper first

• Useful or interesting 1

for me. we can earn free bitcoins with only your patience sometimes others can wait to earn all they want to do is to get free easily they always nevermind the word PATIENCE.

In the crypto market there are a lot of earning sites where you can earn free money without invested. But there are some also fake sites. But now you can earn free bitcoins from cryptotalk through comment on posts.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Here, in this forum you can earn bitcoin by just posting and i am satisfied with it because this is my first time in crypto currency and i saw a lot of faucets are scammed so i already satisfied with this site because i've earned huge amount of money monthly without investing. That's for me. 

Edited by Raven

Join here the ride her and earn while posting without investment, easily. 

Happy earnings to everyone

On 12/25/2019 at 9:14 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

Earning btc without investment is a very hard job but for instant payment i recommend you to use faucet sites. This site are really good they give you instant payment. Although the payment is low but it is quite worthy and appreciable.

If You Want earn bitcoin without investment so you work the cryptotalk.

You daily work here and eanr bitcoin.

Its is the good idea i think.

So lets start the work and earn bitcoin

Well, you can earn some money here in this forum by just posting the ideas and informations about crypto but before you posts some of it, you need to read the rules and regulations here to avoid some bar doings.

For me, the 3 best way to earn bitcoin are to join campaigns, hunting some bounties, and joining good airdrops. 
The very promising one is joining campaigns, like this one that we are in, just posting about certain topic and express your self, it is easy. No money need to investment, just some of your time and effort.

nMvFbuZ.png

To earn bitcoin without investment you have to participate in affiliate programs and need to promote ico/ieo projects to earn bounties and also you can earn through mining.

5 hours ago, Shweta said:

There's a lot of sites that are scam. Before joining in any sites just go through in details about the sites. This forum is all about making money and knowledge and i genuinely this one is safe.

That's right, there are many sites that say free crypto or bitcoin and can earn it without investment, but if you that then think again because its good to be true, maybe its a scam, right? So I believe no one can earn big without investing, maybe can earn through legit sites that offer faucets and airdrops but it's not enough.

You are on point. The Internet is full of many fake sites that promise people money and trick them to do some tasks just to generate traffic, but most end up paying people nothing. Meanwhile, they are genuine sites which keep to their promises, such as cryptotalk.org. You just have to be smart in order not to waste your time and energy on things that do not bring favor. 

On 12/25/2019 at 6:10 PM, hijrapola said:

If you want to earn free btc without investment I think this forum is good for you. You can earn daily 2$ in this forum. Just post and earn btc.

Beside this forum, you can also check on to different airdrops present here. You can always find one. It is true that it is really hard to find a reliable site, and sites that will not cause fraud, but you can always double check by viewing the reviews, and if your friends who do crypto is familiar and approved of that site. 

Cryptotalk also can provides Bitcoin for anyone who can passed to writing 100 post, and 30 post for the next day. Its good when you want to earning and learning from this forum

On 12/25/2019 at 11:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Thank you for sharing this legit and wonderful ways and sites to earn extra money sir.This can help a lot of people like me to earn some extra money.Happy posting.

On 1/6/2020 at 3:34 PM, Esha23 said:

Without investment you can earn bitcoin by mining or faucet where you will get free satoshi every day.You can  also work in cryptotalk .Here you will get 30k satoshi daily for 30 post.

Lol! Are you talking about to earn free bitcoins by free mining! Don't you know even if you invested in mining with capital it is not profitable? So how can it be profitable freely

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I have tried bitcoin taps, they are honest and they pay you, but a small amount and I feel it is a waste of time. I prefer to work on trading on the yobit website.

Actually it's hard to earn bitcoin without investing. All of the veterans that I've meet in the market says that investing in some project will make you earn a big amount of bitcoin or other coin that is existing in the market so I suggest that you must try learning to invest and try investing if you really want to earn big. 

There are many websites which pays us free Bitcoin without any investment. But the amounts are usually low. Cause nothing comes without investment in crypto world. Like faucets. They are free. but the amounts are low. So if you wanna get some good amount of money from crypto world then I would suggest you to invest! 

Its sad to say i am searching this blog site but i did not see in search result. Please give your blog site link. I want see.

Cryptotalk is one of the best way to earn crypto currency without investing a single penny, so if you want to make some money with crypto currency without investing, you are in the right place.