Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

yeah its a great. you can do the trading like same as me i can complete  the same process. i can also buy coins when price dumps and sell the coins when the price of coins pumps and the most benefit is that we can earn a huge profit from this.

Ofcourse, in the current time everyone should have knowledge about crypt coins because this kind of coins has become common nowadays and every person must deal with crypt coins.

Absolutely anyone like this. When the price of bitcoin is below then you can by it and then price will increase then you can sell it. It is a good idea for everyone.  You can make profit and do trading with this concept. 

The rallies of the Elephant items are different from within the Different Market .

.  .  So if we visit the fish market then we will never tell that we go by it. 

After visiting the online market, after visiting, we should decide whether we like it or Hussein .

So that is what we are, after looking at everything, after seeing the market, we decide what I should do .

4 minutes ago, MurXhid Baba said:

Absolutely anyone like this. When the price of bitcoin is below then you can by it and then price will increase then you can sell it. It is a good idea for everyone.  You can make profit and do trading with this concept. 

@MurXhid Baba Obviously my dear,  Trading is the best way for earning more money on crypto currency. You can easily get good profit from buy and sell crypto. When the crypto market is low, you buy some crypto and hold it. And when the market is up, you sell those crypto and earn money.

I'm new here, but my ambition is to invest in crypto and when the price grow I sell and make profit out of it.

• +2 1

Mate, Obviously I prefer selling and buying cryptocurrency when prices varies. As you said we should buy cryptocurrency when the prices are low and sell them when prices goes up or you can also keep them for future may prices get more higher.

There is absolutely no positive change concerning selling and buying, in addition to When I am unable to invest more than advertise whenever they want mainly because When I attain by dealing and buy low-priced currencies and once charges surge When I advertise these individuals. I definitely not imagine that everyone loves to invest in or maybe keep invest in cryptocurrencies, also, to hold these individuals mainly because it is thought to be some sort of long-term investment decision and it's doable which the cryptocurrency will mislay it is important in addition to eliminating your money having you obtained this currenccurrencie.

i prefer buy coins then sell coins because Because we buy the coin when its price decreases and we sell it when the price of the coin increases, so we get more profit. Trading is also what we call it.  We buy something when its price goes down and we sell it when its price goes up in the market.

• +1 1

You must use both buying and selling and you will obtain great benefits since you must buy low and then sell high and repeat the same thing always and you will have good benefits many people use this method and it is advisable to obtain easy and safe profits.

I prefer both buying and selling of cryptocurrence to my local currency for spending it on tangible things and I think most of crypto users.many of trading doing buy when the price going down and sell to make profit when the price candle is up.

Yes, I am prefer to buy and sell crypto currency. Now's a days you buy crypto currency and store in your wallet. When price increase you can sell crypto currency and become rich.

Buying and selling are basic things in the world of cryptocurrencies, your statement is true, but it is not always easy to do so because you need to do an analysis to predict the price and have your emotions under control, there are many factors that must be considered when trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It is true, but knowing when the price rises or falls is the most important and difficult,
Perhaps at the moment most of the cryptocurrencies are good for buying, not selling,
Buy and hold is the best strategy at the moment due to the huge volatility that is taking place.

• +2 1

I prefer both buying and selling of crypto coins. I prefer to buy coins when their price is low then kept them save for a long period of time observing market ups and downs and when i observe that selling my coins will give me maximum benefit then I sell them. 

Definitely when it comes to cryptocurrency not just Bitcoins we have to do both selling and buying of these currencies to gain profit. What you have meant is coin holding. there are certain people who like to hold the coins before they send it for a period of time but of course that falls under good investing.

I think, I always like Mondays, if you see currencies going up, you will sell, and if you see currencies going down, you should wait.
  But the general rule is that when you have coins, when you have a lot of stores, they can get rich one day.

Yes I always prefer the trading of crypto coins because these digital money can be trade very easily. Prices of cryptocruncey fluctuate but we should buy when prices are low and sell at when price is high. Cryptocruncey is easier to buy and sell than fiat money or any other commodity. 

Of course I am interested in buying and selling crypto coins or tokens. There are many benefits. But you must be experienced.  If not, you will lose. You need to know when to buy coins and when to sell them. If you want to know this, you need to gain a lot of knowledge.  So I think coins should be traded if there is enough knowledge.

It is good to buy digital currencies when they are low and we expect them to rise well, then we sell and make profits from that.
It is good to know how to invest in digital currencies and improve dealing with them.

Hi mates

Yes i preferred both. Crypto currency is the future of trading. Now a days crypto currency is leading currency of the world. So invest in yobit ear money easily without any hard working 

According to my opinion it would be better to buy crypto coin because now this platform is becoming famous all over the world and its rating is increasing day by day, then you will buy the coins right now and its rating is increasing You will earn a lot of profit when you sell them.

• +2 1

Yes my devitvis trade and in trade both tools are applied in which buy and sell included so I think it is best way when the price is high then sell and at low buy so it is trading strategy.

• +2 1

Yes it common facter which every one like. If the price go hight then you will sale and when this goes down you will buy and safe. But at that time i give you suggestions to safe ,because now price of the coin going low and will increase after some time,so now safe when it rise then you can sale and get profit.

• +1 1