Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

My dear friend, your question is good for you, both of them have special circumstances when the price of encrypted currencies rises. We should sell and not be late, but when the price of encrypted currencies decreases, we should buy and store them until their price rises

• +3 1

I am new here, but I prefer to buy when currency prices are low, then sell when their value increases, and thus you get large profits in a short period and with little effort

trading is the best option to increase the amount so i prefer both to buy or sell the crypto coins because the crypto currency is the high value currency in the world and we get great earning from this forum to do work here with full attention.

Dear members, we can invest currencies and earn profits from them, and it is possible to trade by selling, buying or exchanging currencies. For me, I sell currencies and spend the amount on my needs

• +2 1

Dear friend, trading cryptocurrency is very profitable, but it is also a dangerous matter
for example. You may buy a currency at a high price and then collapse or depreciate its value. You have to be very careful
I wish you good luck

• +3 1

Good question, I prefer the two because through the two options you can benefit and benefit because as much as I want to benefit myself I want to benefit others from this wonderful shop

Yes, my friend, this is what I should do, but if I had good capital I would have bought cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, because it is on the rise, then my money will double after a while, I think.

You can buy it and store it in your wallet, which is the path followed by most cryptocurrency owners, or you can mine it through a process called mining.I think peoples who are collecting coin and only joining airdrops they're like sell coins. this way can make a good profit .

Honestly, each method has its own time, the price of digital currencies is not fixed, and thus you can benefit from that and profit. You only have to know when to buy and sell and exploit the rise and fall of the price of these digital currencies personally. I buy and sell

yeah I prefer doing that but I don't know much so please guide me how do I invest my money and start making good profit there also just keep on working also.

I also prefer both. I want to buy cryptocurrency when its value will low and similarly i want to sell cryptocurrency when its value will high because in this way we can earn more profit. I hope i will do both.

I honestly want to sell cryptocurrencies because I need money to meet my daily needs, but I want a reliable person to sell my cryptocurrencies at their correct price without deceiving me.

Hello 

We have many different ways to own a cryptocurrency, we can extract it through mining or we can buy it naturally as many do

I buy when the price is low and sell when the price rises, and with this  The way I earn extra money.  

Support me 

I am also intersted both way. Because in the field of cryptocurrencies you have to buy and sell. You cannot sell without buying. You should buy when the price is cheap. You should sell when the price is high to win good money. In this field, a diffrent way  must be followed and applied, and success also for you.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, I do both. I always follow the coded currency rates when I see them have fallen a little. I buy the currencies that landed. After a while, of course, it will increase, and when I sell, I sell, and in this way I earn a lot of money. This is called trading, so we must have sufficient information and then enter the trading world. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Yes, strongly too.  A topic between and the purchase of cryptocurrencies is a topic that will bring us good profits if we realize and improve the buying and selling process.  We can sell the cryptocurrency bitcoin that we earn from the crypto forum Crypto Talk and achieve our income, investing or trading it, and this brings us more profits, but it requires more time and effort to achieve this.

Hello dear friends, I am also new here, but first you must document the account strongly, then write a hundred comments correctly, useful and well, then they become twenty comments a day to be paid and to be well and free from spelling errors and good luck to all

I prefer investment. I am like you. I buy the currency when its price drops and I sell it when its price increases. This is an easy and very profitable way, because your only job is to monitor the currency market and wait for the right moment to sell

Selling when the price is rising is not a very good choice, for example some sold earlier when price didn't reach even 10k and now bitcoin is at 15k. You have to select different strategies between different coins.

Buying both, is what every one will prefer on having to do, as you can't really rely on choosing one type of trading activity over the other. As when you see the big trades you know they trade in all chances and techniques as they don't rely on one techniques for trading

I prefer to hold and in fact as of now I'm still holding my coin and waiting for a good trade. Once I traded it I will buy then I will repeat the same process that I'm doing right now. 

Hey dear! I will prefer both buy and sell when the price of coin will be down then I will buy and when the price will be increase then I will sell . In this way I will get more profit I think this is the secret of earning good money.

Well, right now I am looking to win. And later maybe try other facets of buying and selling. But for now I am looking to win, patience is important in these fields of life.

• Useful or interesting 1

We can buy and sale according to suition.  When we think and observe that the price is coin then we can buy and can hold at that time when price go high. When price go high then you can sale and can earn profit. But i think now we can buy coin and can wait for rise in price.  Price of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and we can hold coin yet because bitcoin prices will go to high. If you think that price is good and you can earn enough profit then you can sale amd earn profit.

Yes I also prefer crytpo coin to sell and buy when the prices of things goes low and also sell when they high so I can support and prefer.