Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

I prefer to earn and sell crypto coins instead of buying them because this is much cheaper and profitable. Working on campaigns is much better if we want to earn crypto, in this way we can save more money because we are not using our fiat money to be involved in crypto.

Yes, i always prefer you to buy and sell crypto currency. This is the best method for earning money on crypto currency. When the coins market is low, you buy some crypto currency and wait for the right time. When the market again rise, you sell all your coins and get more profit.              

On 10/12/2020 at 1:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

I am not participating in trading right now but if I will do in future then obviously I will sell the coins when their prices go high and buy from others when they will be low so it is the rule of the trade and investment. So in this way trading and investing will be profitable for us.

I did not understand your question well .. no person can prefer to buy or sell .. it is a trade .. in it there is a purchase and in it there is a sale .. you are obliged to do both, and one cannot be preferred over the other Unless you basically have a lot of dollars and want to spend it on cryptocurrencies as a kind of entertainment

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion both things are important both to buy and to sell, but when you buy a currency you know that you have to be patient and cold-headed and wait and sell when the price of that currency rises and thus you make money, you do not have to despair when the price drops and you end up selling for less value than you bought it and you end up losing money

• +1 1

On 11/16/2020 at 2:15 AM, Itz bin ishaq said:

I will prefer both. Because in the field of cryptocurrencies you have to buy and sell.because you cannot sell without buying and you can not buy without selling.You should buy when the price is cheap and sell it when the price is high to gain money. In this field, a strategy must be followed and applied to have success.

You are right, I think cryptocurrency is about making profit and you have to under the two process which is buying and selling coins. Before you invest or withdraw your coins you most to sell your token and buy lit coin or any you which to buy. Without this two words I don't think cryptocurrency can exist...

On 10/11/2020 at 10:22 PM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

That's the strategy I have learnt from here as well and I'm not yet tried it before because I'm lucking some funds and soon as I get enough I'm going to try my best maybe it will help me to improve my financial status.

• +1 1

I additionally lean toward both. Since in the field of digital forms of money you need to purchase and sell. You can't sell without purchasing. You should purchase when the cost is modest. You should sell when the cost is high to win great cash. In this field, a procedure must be followed and applied, and with progress for all.

• +1 1

I am still learning and am sure my learning will be very fast if am still here in this amazing forum, well when am able to get more know about cryptocurrency ,I will prefer to buy and hold for long before I sell

In my opinion, working in the field of cryptocurrencies provides you with good profit opportunities, but you need to know the right time to buy or sell cryptocurrencies

Hello.. In Buy or sell a coin process i can choose both of them. I prefer buy and sell both.. i can buy the coin when the rate of coin is decrease and sell it when the price of coin is raised up. By. Doing this i can earn the profit which is a plus point of my earning.

• +1 1

I do prefer doing that but with the help experienced person in crypto, so that I can have a good knowledge at the same time I can earn properly

Edited by abi001
  • +1 1

Hello dear ,
There is no doubt that this is the right and almost guaranteed way to bring in profit, but high profits can only be achieved by taking risks and using experience in trading .. Thanks

• +3 1

This is like a stock market where are the prices of Dollar increase or decrease. Same this happens with Bitcoin currency price increases and also decrease is but it only depends upon the number of Bitcoins invested stock market of Bitcoins yes I will prefer to sale and buy Bitcoins when the prices of Bitcoins are low I will buy it and on increasing of its price I will sell it

• +1 1

Welcome my dear friend
Of course we all buy cryptocurrencies when their price is cheap and we sell when their price rises because this is how trading is in cryptocurrencies.
But I want to give you advice, my friend, which is that you buy cryptocurrencies and store them until their price increases significantly
And then you sell it

I reallywould like more to buy and leave my capital in a stablecoin but at the moment I am doing quite well with the work 

• +1 1

Yes obviously, Anyone easily get more profit from buy and sell crypto currency. Crypto market always volatile, i think you can use this for your marketing. When crypto market is low you buy some coins and when market again up, you sell the coin and get good profit. 

• +1 1

You cannot do one without the other, so to me we have to keep on doing the right effort to it, there are going to put together everything in the same source , we need to keep on putting to be sure of what is going on and to me you buy and when you do that, one point or the other you have to sell, your  point should have been are you interested in bullish or bearish market?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Both of the processes like packaging and selling of the coin go equally depending upon the situation of the market. The coin with low prices are purchased and then they are sold when price increases.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Today am going to take he que with @Mike1515 its really important to keep on doing the right effort we  have to work and be sure and be sure that we are able to do the right effort we have to keep on doing the right thing that we dont understand value, we keep on going and growing everything in the right direction we need to keep on working as hard and be sure about it, so to me this is the right position for us to keep growing with so that is how this is important

• +3 1

Can I pick both? It is hard for me to choose between the two because they are both good for me. It is good to buy coins because the more coin you have been buy and hold, the more chance for you to earn high profit. It is also good to sell coins to know how high the demand of the coin you are holding and decide if you still want to hold it more longer.

Hello friend, This technique is utilized by numerous admirers of exchanging and it is one of the resources of beneficial exchanging. I likewise like to purchase at a low cost and sell when the value rises. To accomplish this, the market must be observed and examined.

that is true and this is how trading cryptocurrencies actually works and that is what all of the people do the key is to know what coin or token to buy because no one wants to lose his money of lack of information

I haven't started trading yet, but it is a good plan to make money by buying currencies when the price is low and selling them when they are high. I think by doing this, you can easily double your money. It's really a good way to win fast.

• +2 1

Yes,i prefer both,i buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up.Because in the field of cryptocurrencies you have to buy and sell.You cannot sell without buying.

• +1 1