What jobs will disappear in the future due to cryptocurrencies? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

What jobs will disappear in the future due to cryptocurrencies?

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will cause any jobs to disappear. Quite the contrary, we will witness the emergence of new jobs in the field of blockchain networks development, programming, and decentralized application programming. The field of cryptocurrencies is very wide and will lead to the emergence of many needs that require millions of jobs around the world.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency can make some jobs to disappear but only what the government allow cryptocurrency to be used for, those sectors thay will be using cryptocurrency will change their pay rolls and dont need any cashier anymore. 

Jobs disappear day by day without crypto intervention in the first place,
Technological development alone eliminates many jobs.
But with the introduction of crypto more, there are many jobs that will disappear if those jobs do not try to catch up or cooperate with crypto, especially the jobs of banks and exchange and transfer companies,
But many jobs will be created in informatics and programming as well.

The emergence of these currencies in our time and the returns they provide to members in terms of money and investments in this field made most people leave jobs with low income and work with this encryption.

On 12/5/2020 at 8:53 PM, yonkii said:

I think that instead of jobs dissappearing there will be more jobs appearing and I think that this is already happening as we see new jobs for developers of blockchain systems and perhaps there will be jobs for blockchain users and office jobs of this kind later. Also cryptocurrencies are giving jobs to people online with marketing and more.

Yes, that's also the possibility that many new jobs will be introduced but because of the increase in technology and taking over by AI, many tech companies will terminate their employee.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The job that will let cryptocurrency disappear is very had until a bitcoin of it like will come and pay more than crypto and also create learning and it skill as cryptotalk,  that is my understanding for now and also a new forum member.

I don't think crypto can kill some job, but it can effect some of them. In the future it can be happened but i am talking about 30-40 years but for now i don't think any job will effect crypto negatively. I think it'll be better for most of the bussiness, but of course we can't know for sure, we can only guess.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/11/2020 at 4:45 AM, alexjobs said:

They asked me this question, but the truth is, I don't think cryptocurrencies will have an impact on employment, by the time bitcoin is a universally accepted instrument, I think a lot of current jobs will disappear, but that not have absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Personally, I believe that development and technology are inevitable. Jobs are disappearing and it has nothing to do with bitcoins or cryptocurrencies.

Any activity that is repetitive, that is high risk or that requires continuity in terms of hours and continuous operation 24 hours will surely be replaced, all those jobs will be automated, automation will become cheaper and will continue to lower costs, robots will be more and more cheap and more people will have access to that technology in commercial terms, right now only large companies have access to that technology, but eventually that technology will become cheaper and we will see normal people, with small or medium-sized companies, hire robots to perform certain functions

That's a sign of the times, I don't think Bitcoin is going to have a significant impact in terms of employment; are the times in which we are.

@alexjobs I think that everything related to banking and centralization will decrease the demand for it, and the demand for engineers, programmers, and everyone who has a relationship with modern technology will increase.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2020 at 6:45 AM, alexjobs said:

They asked me this question, but the truth is, I don't think cryptocurrencies will have an impact on employment, by the time bitcoin is a universally accepted instrument, I think a lot of current jobs will disappear, but that not have absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Personally, I believe that development and technology are inevitable. Jobs are disappearing and it has nothing to do with bitcoins or cryptocurrencies.

Any activity that is repetitive, that is high risk or that requires continuity in terms of hours and continuous operation 24 hours will surely be replaced, all those jobs will be automated, automation will become cheaper and will continue to lower costs, robots will be more and more cheap and more people will have access to that technology in commercial terms, right now only large companies have access to that technology, but eventually that technology will become cheaper and we will see normal people, with small or medium-sized companies, hire robots to perform certain functions

That's a sign of the times, I don't think Bitcoin is going to have a significant impact in terms of employment; are the times in which we are.

dude I don't think so there cryptocurrencies are replacing the jobs people are doing their job in their time and they use this cryptocurrencies as their side business because it doesn't take any much more time and people are dealing with them easily and are getting good profits.

It is really difficult to foresee the future of employment, as up to now, crypto is still an unrecognized object in many countries.
If crypto becomes ubiquitous, we will see some jobs disappear, especially in the centralized economic sector.
For example, assuming crypto & CBDC spreads and replaces fiat, the people working in the money printing factory will lose their jobs because the need to print and use cash no longer exists.
In addition, crypto is not just tokens, crypto is also the platforms operated by those tokens. Thus: DeFi will cause many bank employees to lose their jobs when lenders & borrowers can work together directly. Employees working at real estate agents, jobs, and human resources will probably lose their jobs.

Hi. I think when cryptocurrency will develop as much as to be a tool of payments then many jobs will have disappeared to that time. Because computer engineering will automate some human professions in the field of banking and trade.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Thank you so much for your argument I tell you that may be some employment affected due to cryptocurrency  because this is a white collar job and everyone I want to prefer this job on the hard work job so maybe it effect some other jobs

On 10/11/2020 at 2:45 AM, alexjobs said:

Of course my friend Crypto currency exchange in general will have effect on employment, with the pandemic most people will prefer to spend time on crypto currency exchange rather than exposing themselves to the virus. Crypto currency exchange will affect employment as most people will prefer to study and earn money that government won't have influence on.

I guess banks will shut down. And other new authorities will rise up for crypto. Those who will not learn crypto will be lagged behind.

All reserve banks will loose the position. I think there needed a huge revolution for removing all currencies of the world. I like the idea of Satoshi. This idea crypto may be risen to decentralize the transaction and exchange. 

Frankly, I do not think that jobs will disappear because of Bitcoin, because what I see is that Bitcoin has given thousands of job opportunities to many people in all countries of the world without exception

This did not make the jobs celebrate, it only increased them

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies is available to all, and jobs are there

Conventional jobs will not disappear, this is because we as a human species always need to have something of everything, and this is really positive in any case that is why conventional jobs will not disappear.

• +1 1

In my opinion, a  job that might disappear in the future due to crypto currency is bank accountant as everyone's money will be in their crypto wallet and not in the bank.

I don't think there is much impact. You can keep your job and work in coding as another job to achieve a good salary that guarantees you a good life. The rest of the members here may have a different opinion, but for me coding is another job for me that helps me in my life wonderfully

I think that cryptocurrencies will affect many jobs in a positive way, as it facilitates trade exchange and increases the percentage of sales due to the ease of dealing and the large number of workers in this field. I think that the banking sector will have a negative impact on it.  We are in the age of technology very soon, a lot of the jobs that people do will disappear

• +1 1

There are some labour jobs that will disappear if Crypto is fully adopted, and that will make some to have no option than to learn also about cryptocurrency transactions to start we earning too. 

Hey friend I think there is no job disappeared until now because mostly people are doing here part time job and a lot of students also are working here. The only traders and investors can leave the job due to the the cryptocyrrency because they can earn handsome amount by the cryptocyrrency at this forum.

With the advancement of technology, the job sector has undergone a massive change. Many jobs have totally disappeared and new jobs have come. There is no reduction of jobs or the nature of job has changed. Labour intensive jobs have almost disappeared. Similarly due to Cryptocurrency, many jobs will CHANGE but no significant changes in the job market.

Perhaps the jobs will not disappear completely, but they will work with them, but instead of using regular currencies, we will use cryptocurrencies. This is what I expect.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Ch Ikram said:

people will invest in crypto currency and work online and thus can get good profit. 

But people should not give up their physical jobs because if all people join cryptocurrencies, then who will work in the office like this? That is why we should join cryptocurrencies as an additional income .

@Ch Ikram  I don't think crypto currency reduce any field job opportunity, because worldwide so many countries facing unemployment problem, and crypto currency gives the opportunity to work and earn money, now a time so many unemployees take crypto as like professional job.

I believe that none should disappear although the demand for people and online jobs would increase, also conventional jobs should be updated and simply the people who charge in cryptocurrencies and they would not disappear.

• +2 1