How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from YoBit? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabiua bsb

How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from YoBit?

On 10/10/2020 at 2:15 PM, Rabiua bsb said:

Another advantage of YoBit is the ease and high speed of depositing and withdrawing money from the digital platform. This is due to the fact that this cryptocurrency exchange supports not only cryptocurrency but also Fiat money.

Commission fees are not provided when making a deposit. However, withdrawals are made only with the payment of commission fees. Their size depends on the kind of digital coins and the payment system used by the user.

If you want to charge your account with money or withdraw it in Fiat funds you can do this in US dollars. You can exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat and vice versa in order to make a deposit or withdraw funds from your account. You can use one of the following options to do this:

PerfectMoney.
Payeer.
Visa or Mastercard.
Capitalist.

Yes, the platform is really good. There is a lot of money that is invested, it is actually from the old platforms and there are several additional features, such as withdrawals to the bank or Westeruno. This matter is not found in the rest of the platforms

Hello dear friend, interaction is especially with pictures, where the matter is easier and the forum is one of the best wonderful forums in which I saw my dreams and my way to reach success and achieve my hopes for the future. I will undertake a process of investing my money in order to earn I wish you good luck dear

I think you should deposit  with any part you want there is a lot of this word addresses that work and to me its important to put up the right kind strategy , its important to use which is the best strategy , the good issue right now is to keep working and see that the fiat system that works this is that we have a payeer works well for me

• +3 1

The question is impressing which I can tell you it quit simple but first 

1. Need to login your yobit account 

2. Then you now decide on which type of currency your to exchange to.

3. Use the search bar under balance to convert your talk token to currency of your choice, by selling to ETH, BTC and so on. 

4. Go to market cap buy LTC or from step three(3). 

5. Click on your wallet, then you can find withdraw by clicking on the negetive (-) to insert your wallet address and the amount you wanted to withdraw.

That little Knowledge I have on withdrawal cases. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hy my dear friends there is some ways to deposti your money in the youbit and withdraw from the youbut boths are Same  you have to make an litecoin account and if you have a litecoin address you can exchange yiur btc satoshis into litecoin with just low of fees and you can convert from litecoin to doller and send into your local banks or local currency this is the setuo of withdraw and the deposit is opposite to this method you can do deposit into youbit enjoy and  learn more from the  comments and stay here to work and earn money also.

Withdrawing and depositing money from Ubot is very easy. It is the only platform where you can easily place your coins and invest them further. For example, you can withdraw your money to it from another wallet such as Bucksmil, CashMaal, and perfect Money. And you can deposit money from any another wallet.

there are many wallet we can deposit our money and save them.but i think yobit is the best site so that we are many people work this site and we can get good benefit this site.

thanks

Making deposits on the yobit platform is very easy, especially if you are doing so in terms of using a credit card to buy crypto, however the deposits also extend outside of just your fiat currency and you can also make deposits in terms of cryptocurrencies. The important thing that i want to bring your attention to on these deposits however, is that there are wallet statuses for each of the wallets for the coin in the deposit option. It is important to check this status to ensure that the wallet is not offline or that the wallet is not undergoing any maintenance in the process, as if it is, your funds will not be credited and will likely be lost. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am a new user on crypto talk.i know only yo bit is best exchange platform.yobit is more secure and better exchange.but I don't know about deposit and withdraw money from yobit.

• +1 1

On 10/10/2020 at 8:15, Rabiua bsb said:

Otra ventaja de YoBit es la facilidad y alta velocidad para depositar y retirar dinero de la plataforma digital. Esto se debe al hecho de que este intercambio de criptomonedas admite no solo criptomonedas sino también dinero Fiat.

Las comisiones no se proporcionan al realizar un depósito. Sin embargo, los retiros se realizan solo con el pago de comisiones. Su tamaño depende del tipo de monedas digitales y del sistema de pago que utilice el usuario.

Si desea cargar su cuenta con dinero o retirarlo en fondos Fiat, puede hacerlo en dólares estadounidenses. Puede intercambiar criptomonedas por Fiat y viceversa para realizar un depósito o retirar fondos de su cuenta. Puede utilizar una de las siguientes opciones para hacer esto:

Dinero perfecto.
Payeer.
Visa o Mastercard.
Capitalista.

An excellent platform to work with is yobit, It is also very important to remember that when making a deposit or withdrawal, fully verify the sending and receiving wallets because if the information is misplaced, these funds will be lost and it is very dangerous.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Yeah, I also like the withdrawal and deposits feature of yobit platform because of being friendly user, if you dont know where to find it, here it is:

1. Go to the wallet, it is located at the top menu.

2. There are a list of currency, search the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw or deposit.

3. If you are about to withdraw, just click the hide zero balance so, those cryptocurrency that you have no balance will be hide.

• +3 1

I like yobit exchange because it's deposit and withdraw method is very easy and fast. I use the perfect money for withdraw and deposit method in USD currency and it's transaction fees is very low. 

The YoBit platform is one of the most convenient platforms to work and in payments, you can withdraw and deposit by clicking at the top of the page on the payments button, and then choose the currency you will withdraw, press a withdrawal or deposit, choose the payment method and the amount, it's great and very easy. 

• +3 1

This is one of the advantages that we can have when operating in Yobit since it offers us a wide range of possibilities that we can use. Apart from the fact that they are relatively low commissions in most of the assets used and in particular to make withdrawals, the best options to avoid excessive expenses is to use Waves, Litecoin, Ripple or Dogecoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

i used before to deposit USD in my yobit account, the opiration was very fast, we can also deposit ruble from other wallet like payeer, i like this option in yobit 

Yeah i saw this future in yobit and got very excited because by using this method i don't have to additional fee to local exchanges to change fiat to crypto currency and also the fee for withdrawal and deposit fiat is fair.

The YoBit exchange is very convenient in this regard, there are many payment systems for every taste and color. But I use the ParfactMoney payment system, with its help I invest money for exchange and withdrawal, everything is very convenient, the commission is small.

More than the crypto currency withdraw and deposit in yobit exchange you can also use the fiat withdraw and deposit with low fee and very fast, I use the best two way for me for that,payeer and advcash too it's the best way I think in yobit more than other exchange 

I have not yet made withdrawals on the platform but I have seen its interface and is very comfortable to use just choose a currency with low fees at the time of withdrawal as litecoin or waves to reaize your yobit operation to an external wallet 

First of all you need to have a wallet for receiving your money, and you need wallet for depositing your fund in yobit. All you need to do is go to "wallet" section in yobit then you'll see "-" sign as a withdrawal and "+" sign for depositing, that's it.

You can easily do it just open your account in yobit and visit wallet and there are all coins available just click on the specific coins which you want to withdraw or deposit when you click that coin simply click what you want for example withdraw there you will face address and tag number add that and you will withdraw your money soon..

I have no idea to deposit or withdrawal money in yobit.. Because i am a newbie here.. still i cannot earn any money.  So i have no experience to withdraw money.. thank you.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

The withdrawal speed from the platform is very excellent and the commission for deposits and withdrawals is very low, as the deposit is zero and the withdrawal is 3% on any wallet for your currency 

Hey mate, thanks for your information about withdraw money at yobit exchange, I think this is a great advantage that we can withdraw our coin or money to our perfect money, payeer or visa card, so who want to withdraw their money mention option they can withdraw their money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I personally believe that interacting with the interface of the yobit platform to make withdrawals and deposit is very easy since it is similar to the many exchanges that exist, therefore I believe that it is not a problem since the first thing a newcomer must learn to cryptocurrencies
Good luck big winnings and greetings to everyone