How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader. - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader.

yes dear i think you need to concentrate a ton of coins actually seriously and you likewise need to consider the market.please experience examination of various sites to find out increasingly more about your point for getting more achievement in this unsafe market you need to do with extraordinary mind and learn more before investment and one day u will become a successful trader.

If anyone become successful trader in crypto market... So then they take too much information about the cryptocurrency and trading... And Also control on his emotions and keep patient... your confidence are high.. select the best coin and Best platform for the trading... Then you definitely become successful trader in the crypto world...

• +1 1

In becoming a successful trader in crypto currency a user must have a full knowledge about trading aspect and would study the market strategy in other to succeed in digital market.

Well you have to have knowledge and always be intelligent, don’t involve any emotion while you are trading as it will affect your decision making. Good luck.

I don't know much about that but in my opinion we can be a successful trader if we follow following rules: 

Set a trading plan and then implement it. 

Stay connected to market to be aware of its fluctuations. 

Always use a stop loss to minimize the risk of loss. 

Perseverance. The man who leads the way to the saccades. Those of us who want to be successful in trading. They first learn this job well then start working with some small size coins. If you see that you are able to do the job, then start working with a large amount, I hope you can, but wherever you have not traded before, all will work well. Being able to work in this way can be succesful. Thank you.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:04 AM, khan22 said:

If you want to learn Cryptocurrency and Forex trading then contact with me. You can easily analyse the market and also every type of coin you can analyse and read the market and make money through trading.

@khan22 Trading is very useful, but you need to learn a lot in order to enter the market and make money for that. We have to learn the right methods in order to be ready to work in trading operations and learning comes from dealing, learning, patience, calm, correct management, entering the market at the right time and leaving the market at the right time. We start the right way in order to get the best results

In order to become a successful trader in these currencies, you must have extensive experience in this trading and be of good balance because you may suffer a loss one day, and this helps you to rebuild yourself.

Dear @khan22 you have to learn how to study the market and how to analyze graphics and candles to determine the best time to get deal and learn how to show history of currency after that you can be good dealer

It is not going to be like that, what you need of course is analysis but it will take a long time to become a successful cryptocurrency trader, if you will ever be one. Trading has different styles and mastering even one requires time and knowledge, without receiving good knowledge you will make mistakes that will cost you a lot and you will have to reset too often, being in a loss for a long time.

Hello my friend, You must first rely on the psychological factor that you have while analyzing and exchanging cryptocurrencies and be patient. Successful people in trading rely on their experience, control the psychological factor, know currency movements within the platform and place buy and sell orders accurately.

I really did not like the word easily because I know for sure that there is no easy way to become a successful trader and it cannot be done in a hurry , it consists of two essential factors and they are being patient and accumulating knowledge , that is why I will say no thank you I would rather make my own mistakes than pay my money in bad trading , and someone else learn from my mistakes with my money. 

• +1 1

Well there is some important things to become a successful trader first you have to keep in mind to do a business in a authentic and variable way to become a great trader and to analyze the chart and more. Thank you wish you all the best of luck 

You can be a successful cryptocurrency only if you work according to the rules. Every work has rules. We all know that. But not everyone obeys the rules. As a result, they can not be successful in the work. In this work, you have to know and understand the rules correctlyYou cannot copy someone else's post. Can't copy other people's topics. You have to work with your own creativity. You have to work regularly. You need to post properly. You have to work hard to succeed in any endeavor. Respect the work first and be diligent. Then you can be successful.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:04 AM, khan22 said:

you can analyse and read the market and make money through trading.

It is one thing I am trying now for months, to learn how to analyse the market, I make charts, use some of the trading view options and indicators, but there are often times when I can't decide and feel that the market can easily move any possible way. I don't want to do any guess or trade during these times, but perhaps my thoughts are only on selling, however we are in a bull run for months and what if this is not over?

What can we make from this correction that was 32%. This is a very big one.

image.png.f49ad7030dd83556e6bc72eab154b808.png

To be successful in cryptocurrency business you must have knowledge and experience about it. You have to work hard and be confident. With hard work you can achieve success in your business.

Hello my dear friends, i think firstly we should get knowledge for the all type of wallet and coins and not involve in any bad things or in risks .if you become a successful in crypto we should get more experience and make our mind strong and not involve in emotions becouse have in emotions we take risk and have in risk we cannot get success. We should hard work for to be a professional trader.

Is a good idea actually since you have the full knowledge about crypto currency and forex trading but it will be adviceable if you gives us a little hint or a form strategy on how to start learning before approaching you for any update.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/24/2019 at 9:04 AM, khan22 said:

If you want to learn Cryptocurrency and Forex trading then contact with me. You can easily analyse the market and also every type of coin you can analyse and read the market and make money through trading.

We learn a little bit here about crypto currency. This forum is very profitable. You did not say where we should contact you sir? Every one wants to learn about crypto markets and trading. 

My dear all!

If you want to trade on cryptocurrencies then you must have the knowledge about it.And you should also have some money to invest on this platform. And you have to have a little work to work on this platform .

On 1/18/2021 at 12:20 PM, Jrm2020 said:

Dear @khan22 you have to learn how to study the market and how to analyze graphics and candles to determine the best time to get deal and learn how to show history of currency after that you can be good dealer

You talk more about the technical part of trading, also know that their is nothing like graphics in trading, there are only charts which I guess is what you are talking about. There are need to also focus on fundamental analysis, which determine the price of crypto at times. 

To become a professional and successful trader it is important to be in a good academy or a person who already earns money through the markets already has results. You need to understand that it is a process and it takes a long time to learn all the skills.

Don't contact anyone, just try to learn on your own, the basics you will need are online and with time you will become better. Usually contacts will send you somewhere and will ask for money. You shouldn't pay anyone for lessons or to give courses.

In the starting there are many trading applications which provides you to start with paper currency to learn about trading. Beacuse in order to become a successfull trader you have to have good knowledge about stock market and how it works when to buy and sell. So start to leaen with paper currency.

Everyone should know that trading has some Rick. Trading is not easy. Those who want to trade should know these ;

1 pay attention both physically and mentally .

2 Don't be greedy.

3 keep patience. 

4 learn from mistakes (well information about market )

5 Don't invest blindly. 

Don't FOMO.

• +2 1