How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader. - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader.

Thank you for this offer, but why not publish your experience here in the forum so that everyone benefits? I mean, will this education be paid or free? In any case, I am interested in trading cryptocurrencies and not interested in trading forex because I find trading in cryptocurrencies easier and safer than trading forex.

• +1 1

It is not easily at all, sometimes the market goes well and you can make good money. Although there are many problems and you can end losing money, perhaps even all your money with trading. It is risk you take and anything can happen. Trading with money that means too much to you will make you make mistakes and lose many trades.

• +2 1

Well so many will be interested to learn how to trade both at crypto and forex market, it is good attempt because trading happenes to be the most profitable section for earning reliable means passively depending on the capital funds invested.

• +1 1

If you become a good crypto trader. You have learn knowledge about crypto trading. You have experience in trading. Trading is the best way for earning. But trading is very risky. If you have not experience you will lose your all money.

• +1 1

If you want to be a successful crypto currency trader., the first thing you need to do is acquire the correct knowledge about crypto and always post in the crypto forum following the crypto rules and work patiently.  Then you can gradually become a successful crypto trader...

There are many rules to become a good trader in crypto world. The first thing you need to get more and more information about exchanges sites and also show patience to become a successful trader. 

Learn from the experienced people and do your research and invest what you can lose and one thing is that is more important is to keep patience. Without keeping patience you can not stand in the crypto world. Remember you should not be greedy as greedy lose a lot. Be wise and search then move farword

Dear, to become a successful trader first we need to learn knowledge about crypto currency and experience.In trade patience also involves for become a successful trader because anything always do not come on the spot.Every one waited for something which they want.In trade also money come after investment after transactions and we wait a moment fot it.Strategies and hardwork  also are the best policies to become successful trader in crypto currency .Thank you 

To become successful cryptocurrency trader first you need to put your aside your emotions second you need to create time for yourself because trading really need much of your time

How will you help us, my friend, can you publish how to communicate with you or do you have video courses to do the matter? You do not put any explanation to do the matter for you, it is good to clarify the dates a little

Thank you for your offer, but I thought I could learn about cryptocurrency on the cryptotalk forum and crypto trading here. I think this is a very good forum because it offers a lot of knowledge as well as daily income. It's like taking a course on a forum and earning an income.

Before working on the forum we need to have a good idea about all the rules of this forum.  And we all have to follow those rules.  Otherwise our account may become a band.  There are many rules that we have to follow before posting a good idea, not bothering any members, not sharing any link in the forum, not discussing any political issues.  Thank you.

In order to become a successful trader You need to have a good knowledge and research on the trading amd the currency you want to trade.You should know the fluctuation rate of the coin as the crypto has a volatile market.And You should have patience in you that is more important thing to become a successful trader.

To be successful as a cryptocurrency trader, I must first acquire sufficient knowledge and skills about trading and then select the appropriate coins and if I can trade on the real site, I will surely get more profit from there in a short time and succeed in trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think to become a successful cryptocurrency trader we need more knowledge about trading. Because of not having proper knowledge about trading many people become fail in trading. That's why gain knowledge first and then start trading. 

In fact, trading is one of the best ways to make a lot of money.  And I think if you trade more you can be a successful businessman and I think you will benefit.  It will benefit you

To become a successful cryptocurrency trader, you must have the right knowledge of trading.  Because if you have the right knowledge about cryptocurrency trading, you can trade in the right way and make more profit.  For this.  Proper knowledge is essential. With the right knowledge, it is very important for work to be successful

If we learn, we also begin to go online. There are many people sitting on the net to watch but I see everyone is using binence. You have to experience a lot of things to make sure you will know what to do for the next transaction and not hesitate to ask others to help you with your problem in the transaction.

To be a successful Cryptocurrency trader, you need a good and strong background about Cryptocurrency trading so that you can avoid lose of your funds

To be a successful cryptocurrency trader does not sufficiently rely on the ability to analyze the market and analyze coins to be bought. So the same thing with cryptocurrency trading adventure, however Forex trading is considered as a profession, because form part of the program education. 

you need knowledge about the crypto market and a good strategy, experience and expertise is the only way to achieve this

• +1 1

i want to tell how you a successful trader you first collect the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and how to trade.if you have a skill or knowledge about this when you have a successful trader.and second thing you well know the market and you have knowledge this thing.

I am still learning to trade by myself, I prefer to trade and make my decisions without taking feedback from other traders because upon losing you will not be able to learn and gain experience if it was not you who made the decision and understood where the problem is. 

• +2 1

I am also new in trading. If you want to become a successful trader all you need to do is to follow the lead of professionals who have more experience when it comes to trading, I hope that you follow my instructions and if you do I guess will are already successful. I hope you can understand..

• Useful or interesting 1

Become a successful trader, through experience and practice, and also you must search and read about trading, and you must choose a good currency in trading to avoid losing, many at the beginning of trading lose money, but do not worry, learn from your mistakes and you will become a professional trader through your experiences.