How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader. - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader.

Thank you so much for your contribution for the forum members and mostly to those who are new in trading and the members who want to know more about the trading of digital world and want to become expert of fluctuation of digital coin. And due to this contribution of your will prove beneficial to the forum members who contact with you and you can get help from you.

The best way to become an expert in crypto currencies trading is by learning from experienced traders you could probably just start by copy trading.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader.i think you have to maintain the rules of this forum.then you have to write a valuable comments. 

Hello I'm new here so according to my knowledge 5 Basics to Becoming a Crypto Traders

1-The Relationship Between Risk and Reward.

2- A successful crypto-trader must understand the relationship between risk and reward. ...

3-Technical Analysis. ...

4. News and Community Sentiment. ...

5-Order Types: Limits, and Stop Losses. ...

Self-Control.

I think 1st of all avoid from loosing because it's hurt you and your earning strategy.. keep focused on planning  how to invest in that specific forum and how do you increase your earning.. and if someone going to tell you about  trading please lesson them carefully and don't copied others..

The topic needs a lot of readings and research about this completely new world, knowing the indicators and the reasons that affect currency rates, in addition to trying to benefit from the experiences of others and perhaps their failure, and the mainly need for patience and time to accumulate experiences.

I think 1st of all avoid from loosing because it's hurt you and your earning strategy.. keep focused on planning  how to invest in that specific forum and how do you increase your earning.. and if someone going to tell you about  trading please lesson them carefully and don't copied others..

I think the most important key to became successful in crypto trading is your knowledge confidence. Because in trading you are going to face a lot of struggle. If you are the best trader in this type of repertoire, you must know the rules of trading well and maintain the rules of trading. You have to spend a lot of time behind the trading. 

On 12/24/2019 at 9:04 AM, khan22 said:

If you want to learn Cryptocurrency and Forex trading then contact with me. You can easily analyse the market and also every type of coin you can analyse and read the market and make money through trading.

I think you become a successful crypto currency trader. If you have more knowledge about crypto currency and you have a good experience . You can learn knowledge about crypto currency from this forum.

Thank you partner for your help to people who do not have knowledge of the trade or its sources, I greatly appreciate your help, but here in the forum there is enough information of the trade and all its sources so that each person can become a successful trader. I am slowly learning and growing in the forum and in crypto trading, maybe in a few years I will become a successful trader with big plans for the future. Thank you very much partner.

• Useful or interesting 1

What I can say on how to become a successful trader in the world of cryptocurrency is to make sure that you know how the markets flow chart for this cryptocurrencies work so that you know the best time to strike a bargain and get profits.

Try first to get some information and ideas from social media in addition to working in the free platforms because this market is fraught with risks. Learn well and be patient in order to succeed.

To become a successful trader requires experience and high trading hours. The more often we transact, the more experience will increase, we can be successful if we want to try and don't expect instant money, it takes hard work and also a long time to be successful in transactions. To analyze coin prices, I usually use CoinGecko as my trading guide.

I don't think it is easy to be a good trader if you want to be a trader you need to learn a lot of things and it takes a lot of time as well so you need a good teacher for that

I think rather than asking to contact you you should create a post regarding thia information so that every member could have easy access to it. There are many scammers around us so it is not appreciable to contact Anyone privately whom you don't even know.

It is good to explain to others how to be successful traders, so we have to explain to them simply as you present this. I hope beginners help themselves by following this explanation

• +1 1

Where to contact with you. I think it's mot recommendable in current situations when there are a lot of scammer around to ask members to contact in personal. I think the crytotalk platform is the best medium to share your knowledge with others so You can explain and share all the necessary tips, suggestions and teachings here.

Become a successfully trader,you have to idea of market place of crypto currency. You can meet a expert trader and take suggestion about it. Most important thing is guess the correct thing. 

Thank you dear I am new to trading it will means alot if you tell me Your Facebook or Twitter id where I can contact you.

You just need trust, the courage to take chances, and perseverance to be a good trader. All methods and frameworks are merely hypotheses that are used as benchmarks, and they do not guarantee that you will succeed.

There are two types of trading. Such as forex trading and cryptocurrency trading.If you know abour cryptocurrency price properly then you will trade cryptocurrency trading. Its all about to experience

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/24/2019 at 10:04 AM, khan22 said:

If you want to learn Cryptocurrency and Forex trading then contact with me. You can easily analyse the market and also every type of coin you can analyse and read the market and make money through trading.

@khan22 There are several factors involved in trading success.  To be successful first you need to enter the market and understand everything well.  You have to understand which is the right time.  And the most important thing is to control the emotions. Then you can be successful.

In my opinion, the first characteristic that a trader should have is patience and great patience
He / she should possess great knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading strategies.

Everyone wants that, but are you providing paid services or what is the matter with you? I hope you clarify the matter and how we will benefit from it

Everyone wants that, but are you providing paid services or what is the matter with you? I hope you clarify the matter and how we will benefit from it

To become a successful trader you have to understand the market and know the market demands so you can know when to sell and buy coins and in order for that to happen you have to read alot and gain alot of knowledge to build your own strategy. 

• +2 1