Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

Dear mate, in the very first step we post 100post in crypto for our work. And we can earn money easily in cryptotalk but it is important to have knowledge about cryptotalk, and we must daily make 30 helpful posts tonget handsome amount. Thank you

There are many questions in my mind because I understand this forum a little bit but no more. Therfore I made a question where we get our payment in regards of our work. 2nd can we commint on other members post. And I do not make these things clear. I am not perfectly know about totally rules of this forum. What is its rule I know a little bit two or three. If anybody help me I pay regard of them. 

22 hours ago, True legend said:

I think they will pay,and that the former payment process, payment is not made by only making post or comment, we have to earn some reputations for every post before we get paid for them, it the new payment system now

That's true , as I have seen, the payment is made only for 20 post per day, as we can make more than 20 but the only post we get paid for is 20,and that for talk,paying for Satoshi is based on the reputation we get ,how members take it beneficial

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have some questions. Talk token of crypto talk in the current market
 Its value is very low. Will it move forward? Will not grow? I want to know about this. If anyone knows about it, you must mention it. However, the price of Bitcoin is going much better. In my opinion, it would be very good to just give bitcoin.

On 12/28/2020 at 10:31 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

This forum gives payment it’s member from the beginning. But now they paid us a lot as we compare to the past payment system. This is our duty to follow forum rules and keep posting useful post. Never compromise in your post quality. 

You can earn by crypto talk. Forum will give you payment what you will do. You will get payment of your posting.  There are some rules. We must maintain the rules to ger payment. We have to create good topic and quality reply. 

• +1 1

We can earn daily 30000 satoshi, we can create post maximum we can create post is 20, each post have 100 character minimum you can daily earn to 2-3 dollar I don't know where you get this link and what are you talking about in crypto talk if you  daily earn 30,000 satoshi  then it will be equal to almost 0.01btc

• Useful or interesting 1

The steps are quite easy and they are easy to achieve ... you do not have to worry about the payments because everything will be calculated on Yobit for you ... with time you know what are the do and don't things but right now all you have to do is to write twenty useful comments everyday.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

I don’t know about this happened now because i didn’t see here about this and the payment of btc is 20k not 30k bro with 200 talk tokens.

On the off chance that you are the new member and you don't have any post yet, you'll need to post 100 post without getting paid then you'll begin getting paid after 101 post. 

First of all welcome on this platform. On this platform you should have to complete 100 post. When you complete 100 post then you get satoshis which you convert into real money. Cryptotalk platform is best platform for online earning and you get real money from this. But you should keep patience and work hard on this platform. 

At the moment we can make  20k  talk is we complete a daily target, we still stand a chance to earn 0.01 btc if our post got a positive reactions or more.

I have read your post, so more than that I have felt that something was taken right in it but sometimes there is something written in it. Some of it is something that you have said exactly right and but some of it is something that you have got wrong information. 

6 minutes ago, Mano bili said:

You can earn through cryptotalk by making 20 useful post a day. Doing this yiu can earn talk tokens and i post equal to 10 talk tokens and the price of talk tokens ups and downs by the time. Someone misguided you to earn 0.01 btc through this forum.

@Mano bili Yes dear exactly you are right he has misguided from anywhere, in this forum per day we can 20000 satoshis and 200 talk tokens earn, therefore if we will hardworking it is too more.

We know how to earn btc and talktokens from crypto forum but where you can get 0.01 btc please tell us how you can do this because we don't know about this and have no experience about this . Hope you guide us well

Well it would he old payment method because now the payment method has been changed for some months ago. Now you have to post 20 posts per day and the payment in Satoshi will be given you on every positive rate post. You also can reply on other's posts which also be considered as your message for payment. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes Friend you are right. It depends on how much you have to invest on this. There is no limit of how many days you can post and earn. 

In order to earn money from this forum, you must first finish 100 free posts, then you have to make 20 posts per day and these posts must be useful and understandable to everyone

• +1 1

Some easy way to earn money from cryptotalk you first creat cryptotalk account then complete 💯 post then you are able to create yobit account then you daily makes twenty post for earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

As I am a new member in the forum and I have not yet received my first  payment but I am not satisfied with your information whether we can get $ 75 for 34 days. Because our payment depends on the value of the bitcoin and the value of BTC changes on a daily basis. Therefore our daily payment will also be different here.

I think is platform is best for earning i also want to earn money from it but first of all i have to complete my first 100 posts and then earning money from cryptocurrency

Yes you can earn the lots of money from Crypto talk you want to do 30 or 40 posts on daily base with your content then you can get the money from yobit account 

You can make money on crypto site. You can regularly post valuable things on this site by following the rules. Create new posts. Don't post well. You can make money and gain knowledge. Thank you.

• +2 1

Easy Money to Make Money by Posting on CryptoTalk Khabai Easy CryptoTalk is now a very popular side of the world-wide recognition of its popularity in the world and the number of subscribers is increasing.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Why you are asking about crypto darkening because it is confirmed that you will get payment off your work and also it is confirmed that how much you post a useful commants you will paid for all of these comments.