Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

I don't know my dear about this so don't worry and work hard my dear. Yes you can earn per day but 20k satoshi per day. This is the new rules of the forum and also useful rules of tr forum i think.

• +1 2

You can work in cryptotalk forum and earn a decent amount of money. Know the forum rule is changed you will maximum make 20 post in 24 hour and every useful post you will earn earn ten talk coin and bitcoin satoshi for every useful post

Friend, first you have 100 publications that are what you have to do that is like a curriculum and after that if I do not misunderstand it is that after doing the 100 they will start paying us that is why we must work every day and do what post to earn satoshis and money for us.

At first open cryptotalk account. Then add your account into yobit exchange. Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. At first you have to complete hundred post free. After that you have to complete 20 post per day. If your content is useful,informative,unique then you get 1000 satoshi for per comment.

@chucky2183  dear friend you are new joined in this forum.  First you complete your 100 posts and after completing 100 posts create 20 posts daily and your earning start after 7 days. 

• +4 1

Everything said there is truth but I'm not sure of that 0.01 btc and where you hear about that but you can earn 30k satoshi on this platform per day and you can't earn more than that with a new 30 topics reply. 

This is new to me from my experience I taught the maximum you can earn is 30000 satoshi for making 30 post anyways I will try and make research on that thank you very much mate

Indeed right information about cryptotalk on the grounds that yes you have work 34 days to procure ten lakh Santoshi of bitcoin and you can change over it or pull out it is so natural. 

You can earn by post, a post could be a topic or a reply, but should be constructive, But we would appreciate you becoming one of those people who create more topics, we need those..

Hello my friend, you must write 20 useful comments per day as a maximum to get money and you must follow the forum rules such as writing a post and a useful comment and not copying the comments or posts with good luck my friend

On cryptotalk, there is no space that indicates a certain amount where one can earn a day, you get some incorrect information. you only earn from your 20 posts a day.

In my opinion first of all complete 100 free comments because first 100 

Comments your trial comments and then continue 20 to 30 post per day after 7 days your payment will be reviewed and one post paid 10 talk token. Be carefully my dear don't use copy paste and follow the rules and regulations in this forum..

@chucky2183 @ChuckyFarm @davy22 @Salman Javed

The right idea is that you need to look at the updates on the payment this is the reason why you are suppose to be right in how you read posts this post is a post that was from the past and making sure that you can be able to find that solution that is effective one needs to be right in every single thing happening because there is a lot of effectiveness that can be said to be right , this is really important, so to me the updates have been made, and right now  there is a lot of work to be done and the pay is 20K satoshi for 20 pists or threads 

• +3 1

It seems that this was in the past, the conditions now and the payment method are different, now you can write 20 messages a day posts or comments, for which you will get 20,000 satoshi and 200 talc, but on the condition that they are evaluated positively.

• +4 1

Hi friend you need to read the forum rules first it is very important to read it, after that you need to write 100 posts, don't do copy and paste they won't pay your for your 100posts.when you are done with your100posts you will be writing 20posts per day you will get paid after 7days.

Note; they will pay you based on your likes you will earn 1000 satoshi for everylikes you get.

Income sans work to Make Money by Posting on CryptoTalk Khabai Easy CryptoTalk is currently a famous side of the overall acknowledgment of its notoriety on the planet and the quantity of endorsers is expanding.

In this publication I see how the forum has changed in the payment methods is the present, this indicates how much the values of the cryptocurrency and the platforms that are guided by them can evolve.

Yes dear i  also new here I do not have so much information about bitcoins, but I know enough that 20 comments you get on top of your daily basis,If you comment 20 daily, you get 200 talk tokens and you will receive money for those posts which will be your useful posts. 

• +1 1

I didn't know about that, it could be false that said in that website, as you won't earn 30k satoshi daily but a lot less and this number depends on how many people will like your posts, so start giving likes to posts that are nice and start writing good posts on your own.

As a beginner,first you need to complete 100 posts for activating.After posting 100 remarks your income will begin. At that point each day you need to post 20 remarks on various subjects.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

Just remember in 30 post you have 30000 Satoshi that's all.However, please do note that you need to finish the 50 posts first before they pay you on your succeeding posts

I don’t know about 0.01 btc. But cryptotalk forum has changed their payment system. After completing 100 posts, your daily work is 20 useful comments. You will get payment for every useful comments with average positive ratings. You will get paid 1000 Satoshi per useful comment and after 7 days. So keep posting useful comments and gain knowledge and experiences. 

• +1 1

My dear I don't know this is huge money you got from where I think it is not. Just make post and took the 0.0001000 satoshi for each post and 10 talk per post I think. So it is but other quiz competition as well.

• +1 1

We can earn money on crippled dog by making good the post and doing 20 comments regularly and work hard to succeed in life. I just want to say how to withdraw the money.

I don't really know much about this friend all I know is you can make posts and earn bitcoin,but let's not take decision in our hands,let's wait for the senior members to guide us through,i'll also like to clear my doubt about this

Edited by ABDULAZEEZ001
  • +2 1